[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>marry 100% Japanese woman >children are 50% wh*te, 50%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1451878360015.gif (240 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1451878360015.gif
240 KB, 480x270
>marry 100% Japanese woman
>children are 50% wh*te, 50% Japanese :)

>children have children with Japanese
>grandkids are 25% wh*te, 75% Japanese :)

It will only take 2 generations for my family to have a white minority, I cant wait
>>
File: ww.jpg (406 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
406 KB, 900x1338
>The beta male choice
Congrats.
>>
>>27034189
Your children will descend from honoraburu samurai!

>tfw Japan is heading for economic disaster

Damnit my dream is to do what you are doing OP, oh well, guess my descendants will have to pull up their bootstraps :)))
>>
Keep your dicks out of chinks.

Aggressively pursue wealth and only white women.
>>
>>27034218
Well I for one don't care one way or the other about muh racemixing, people ca do whatever makes them happy. I just like Japanese culture and Japanese women and it's the only place I can be Chad
>>
Thank you cuck beta faggot for destroying the white race

I assume your wife will be free to have rough sex with any black man of her choosing?
>>
My grandma is Japanese so I'm 25% Japanese.

Can't really tell anymore since I'm 75% White and I have dominant White features.
>>
>>27034266
>who cares about race it's 2016
>like, live and let live, man

And create a world of mongrels with no history, where whites will be a disempowered minority that have no nation or government of their own? Your abandoning your own kind because it's trendy. That can only be seen as an evil thing to do.
>>
>>27034269
Have lots of white kids for me anon :)))))
>>
>>27034218
imagin actually walking like that
>>
>>27034306
America is a mongrel nation and we're the most powerful in the world, cuck.
>>
>>27034189
Even cucks think you're a faggot.
>>
>Married an Arab girl
>Kids will probably be Muslim in addition to half Arab

Sorry white race.
>>
>>27034306
I've been going to Japan for longer than this SJW bullshit has been going on anon, I couldn't care less about what's trendy.
And why should I care what other people do? Even if I did how would I go about fighting it? Sitting around bitching about it online?
>>
File: 234234243.jpg (444 KB, 670x974) Image search: [Google]
234234243.jpg
444 KB, 670x974
>>27034323
This is the most jewy comment I've read all day

>exterminate your race for murrica! Fuck yea! The Most Powerful Nation in the World (tm) It's all one big Melting Pot (tm)
>>
>>27034341
>And why should I care what other people do?
Not really in your power to worry about what other people do.

>Even if I did how would I go about fighting it?
Get a European or European-American ("white") wife. Be successful, happy, and have kids. Lead a healthy family.

>Sitting around bitching about it online?
True. That doesn't accomplish much
>>
>>27034218
Meme
>>27034248
Racist
>>27034269
Racist meme
>>27034306
Racist meme degenerate
>>27034338
Retard

Kill yourselves all of you.
>>
>>27034379
But I don't want a white wife, and the quality of Japanese women I can get are much higher than whites, at least as evidenced by my personal history.
Luckily for people of your viewpoint there are plenty (majority) of mono-racial white couples.
>>
>>27034547
>Luckily for people of your viewpoint there are plenty (majority) of mono-racial white couples.

It needs to be openly asserted.

>But I don't want a white wife, and the quality of Japanese women I can get are much higher than whites

There's plenty of fish in the sea. Hold out for a white one.
>>
>>27034379
>>27034547
Although I will say that "sitting around bitching online" can be used to greater effect if you study things like marketing and social psychology to try and plant the seeds in the minds of the public.
It requires time and energy but if it is a cause you find important then why not take it up? The SJWs are doing it.
>>
File: 1457332028520.jpg (69 KB, 422x599) Image search: [Google]
1457332028520.jpg
69 KB, 422x599
>>27034189
Enjoy your elliot rodger, weeb
>>
Is it easy to get a job in Japan? For a similar salary as here, would my quality of life be similar?

How hard is it to find a Japanese girl who will love me?
>>
>>27034620
Depend what you do and if you are fluent in Japanese. I knew a German guy who was working in IT for a bank and making insane amounts of money, but it was also a Japanese workplace so he was putting in insane hours under insane pressure.
English schools will generally exploit you to the full extent, but I worked for one lady who was pretty cool and had a more western mindset.
The best I'd say would be to teach English privately, it's slow to start up but if you can fill your week with students you can make a respectable amount of money, I charged my privates 4000yen an hour but that was an arbitrary amount and I don't know what the going rate is.
It's easy as fuck to find a Japanese girl. If you use Metropolis Magazine personals and advertise as a white guy you will get responses, I imagine it's how it feels to be a girl on a dating site.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.