[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Went on a date with a girl off dating app >We got on well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1456048370258.jpg (320 KB, 599x1008) Image search: [Google]
1456048370258.jpg
320 KB, 599x1008
>Went on a date with a girl off dating app
>We got on well and at one point while walking I put my around around her
>Was only supposed to be temporary and when we came to a stop I went to take my arm off her, but she held onto it and snuggled against me

I ended up sort of hugging her one armed and wasn't sure what to do next, eventually she just stopped snuggling into me and it felt kind of awkward to just let go after that and continue on like nothing happened. What would have been a good move in that situation?
>>
>smile
>tell you her that's a comfortable position to be in
>she'll naturally suggest staying like this or going somewhere more comfy
>enjoy the sexual intercourse
>>
>>27034176
Thanks for the response but if she's snuggling then she wouldn't notice me smile.

I say snuggling in the sense that she basically threw her arms around me and buried her face in my armpit.
>>
holy shit marco rubio confirmed for chad as fuck
>>
>>27034287
Spoken like someone who's never been around real Chads. Rubio was probably a fuckin hall monitor. The fag has that air about him even now.
>>
>>27034369
Nah, Huckabee has more of that "hall monitor" vibe, Rubio is pure Chad. Probably played sports too like a Chad would.
>>
File: 1456872048476.jpg (180 KB, 532x783) Image search: [Google]
1456872048476.jpg
180 KB, 532x783
>tfw I will never grow some sweet 70's sideburns
>>
I wish I could give Jeb a big fucking hug and feed him cookies and tell him it's okay. It's all going to be okay. Even though it's not because the world is an unfair place and his screw up big brother, who parties and coasted through life, became president while Jeb, who even went as far as to marry a Mexicunt, will never take the Oval Office. It's just fucking terrible and depressing and poor Jeb. :(
>>
>>27033726
damn Hilary was a super qt

amazing what time can do to people
>>
>>27034369
I was about to make fun of you for being jealous of a Chad, but that's a pretty normal occurence on r9k.
>>
>>27034451
No need for me to be jealous of anyone there, I'm a vagina. And the only Chad in that year book is Trump.
>>
>>27034485
tits or gtfo cumdumpster
>>
>>27034513
how were you not muted for that comment, sad virgin??
>>
>>27034538
>implying im a virgin
tits
or
gtfo

otherwise nothing you say has any value by virtue of being a woman.
>>
>>27034573
don't get your little sissy panties in a bunch, virgin. only mentioned my gender because it was relevant
>>
>>27034485
xxxwhy are you here on r9k
>>
>>27034627
Because /out/ moves too slow and also stop replying to me just because I'm a girl, you are literally what's wrong with this board
>>
>>27034614
>only mentioned my gender because it was relevant
Nope. Show tits with timestamp or you're a dude pretending to be a girl.
>>
>>27034670
Lol nope. Doesn't matter to me either way what you think. Now be a good little boy and fill up your wee bottle.
>>
File: 1452569218179.jpg (18 KB, 375x215) Image search: [Google]
1452569218179.jpg
18 KB, 375x215
>ywn chill with rand and bernie and fuck hillary
>>
>>27034815
iktf
rand looks like a total bro and hillary looks p qt tbqh
>>
>>27033726
Christie and Cruz look like class clowns
Rubio looks like a twink and hukabee looks like a future at trap
Rand Paul looks like that guy who is always with his gf and then marries her after high school
Bernie looks like he's 30 is that high school my god
>>
>>27034448
>amazing what getting fat can do to people
ftfy. there's exactly one secret to "aging well."
>>
>rand paul is a handsome normie with a good smile

Dude always had it.
>>
>>27034369

Yup. The Chads in that lineup are Jeb and Christie.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.