[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys I'm here to post something I never thought I would.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
So guys I'm here to post something I never thought I would.
My girlfriend of 7 years cheated on me.
I've been with her since I was 16 and loved her beyond words, there was literally no one on earth I trusted more.
If I can't trust her, there is no one else I can trust.
I have lost faith in humanity.
Have to get it off somewhere, I have nowhere else to do so.
>>
>>27033694
It will be okay family.
Tell us the story, get it off your chest.
Also, dump her immediately and cut all contact if you haven't already.
>>
File: 1456183446385.jpg (34 KB, 298x444) Image search: [Google]
1456183446385.jpg
34 KB, 298x444
happens breh
>>
>>27033694
>inb4 gf normie reee
>>
>>27033711
She slept with a coworkers friend.
Said she was vulnerable from all the stress and the fact that we don't talk as much, but it's hard to since she works all the time and I have school.
What kills me is that she didn't even drink or anything.
>>
File: kageurufu-10.jpg (9 KB, 548x260) Image search: [Google]
kageurufu-10.jpg
9 KB, 548x260
>>27033694
You'll be alright OP, everything heals with time
>>
>>27033725
Leave her now, she's a cunt. I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way.
>>
Think about it, did you feel that you were growing apart? I mean at 16 you don't know shit.
>>
File: Cucked.png (162 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.png
162 KB, 540x527
>>27033694
>trusting a womyn
>>
>>27033725
>vunerable from all the stress
>dont talk as much

These are bullshit excuses, she replaced you a while ago sorry man dont let her get to you more time to let her go
>>
>>27033725
>she was vulnerable
Well before you cuck yourself and forgive her. Remember, that she WILLINGLY and CONSCIOUSLY cheated on you. It wasn't a mistake, it was a deliberate action that she knew could ruin the relationship but did not care.

Start viewing girls as fleeting things to enjoy for a short while because bitches aint loyal.
>>
>>27033769
>>27033725
Exactly what this anon said. Blaming it on stress ect is just stupid girl moves to make her the victim and make you feel bad for her.

Remember nigger, you are the victim here, fuck her stress. I'm sure school stresses you out too but you aren't fucking strangers.
>>
>>27033725
Leave her OP. Please. It will hurt more if she sticks around and makes it worse,and it'll only be harder to pull away from her.
>>
I am sorry Op. A girl I'm "seeing" now is in a LDR with her be of ~6 years or so, since HS basically. We've been fucking for the last 6 months, catching the feels only around now.
It's not your fault, but sometimes things don't work out. Reason you are together is cuz of convenience, not actual love -- you are only about to really grow up, do you really expect to love (romantically) someone you met when you were 16?
Don't fret, she probably loves you as much as someone can, she will take a bullet for you. Hell, she might even want to raise kids with you. But she doesn't lust for you, simple as that. 90% of relationships are like that, and the sooner you leave each other and stop wasting time on this, the better for both of you. Realistically, if you haven't been talking to her a lot, do you really love her? Or are. You just used to her?
Also yes, I'm trying to justify myself being a piece of shit and cucking someone.
>>
>>27033792
>>27033803
>>27033816
>>27033825
Thanks you guys.
Helps.
>>
>>27033825

>sleeping with a girl who's also regularly sleeping with another male
>doesn't realise he's a cuck too
>>
Tonnes more pussy to sample bro. Cut all ties never talk to her again. infact never trust another woman again. they always let you down
>>
>>27033859
I'm seeing other women too, she is just my favorite.
Also they barely see each other, but I don't really care.
>>
>>27033694
>Having faith in humanity
>2016
SHIGGY

I'm sorry for you bro but it's pretty naive to trust anyone.
I was in a 7 year relationship with my highschool gf. We were each others firsts and god we loved each other. She was adorable, hot, devoted, damn near perfect and I would have done just about anything for her. But did I trust her? Hell no.
I fucked anyone I had an easy, untraceable chance of fucking. Thanks to that I didn't worry that I was missing out by being with her. It made the relationship better for the both of us. Now we've split up, I'm sad the relationship's over but I don't give a damn about whether she cheated on me.

Just go to Japan and get some teenage nips to stick their tongues up your ass, that's what helped me get over the break up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-00-49-12.png (167 KB, 1080x1326) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-00-49-12.png
167 KB, 1080x1326
sorry for her attacking her about my broken heart
>>
>>27034046
Don't fucking bother
Just drop it and move on
>>
>>27034046
Just tell her she's a dumb cunt
>>
>>27034046
ask her if *insert her hot fiend here* is single
>>
>>27033694
A woman cheating is simply the way things are now. They cannot help it they are basically beasts only listening to their emotions.
>>
>>27034046
>Why are you doing this?
>I feel like I'm being attacked
LOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
She's like the DSP of relationships
>*cheats*
>WOWWWWWWW WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE ATTACKING ME, WHAT GIVES?
>>
>>27034046
God she's horrible. Literally no tenderness and understanding for how you must feel at all.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.