[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am deadly serious here /r9k/. I think the only thing worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Mainlaender.jpg (20 KB, 198x201) Image search: [Google]
Mainlaender.jpg
20 KB, 198x201
I am deadly serious here /r9k/. I think the only thing worth doing with my time here on earth is mitigating the proliferation of the species and thus preventing human suffering in a clear and tangible way. How can I dedicate my life to the cause of antinatalism?
>>
>>27033471
Humans will go extinct eventually. Not before long, probably. No need to dirty your hands. Your efforts probably wouldn't go very far, anyways.
>>
>>27033471
Honestly, you will most likely fuck it up and just maim someone for the rest of their life. Then you will surrender like a bitch and spend the rest of your life getting butt raped in prison on the taxpayer's dime.

>>27033520

Just because things are fucked doesn't mean you can't find beauty in life, no matter how hideous it may be at points.
>>
>>27033520
>dirty my hands

No, I am trying to clean them. And I could give two fucks about eradicating the species as a whole. This is about doing a service to the unborn. If I were to sterilize even a dozen young normies I would prevent a panoply of human misery and therefore I would find this to be a very righteous aspiration. In a way I don't even want to help those who are already born or consider their interests because they are already beyond redemption. And aside from all this, I believe the teleological basis of sentient as a whole is very likely to voluntarily extinguish itself.
>>
>>27033603
>makes up some stupid scenario to discourage me by appealing to my own sense of life-addiction

>starts spouting uncalled for platitudes like some sort of spastic that has just been confronted with unpleasant information he needs to drown out with a torrent of optimistic bullshit
>>
>>27033615
>>27033660

No. I actually agree with you in a lot of ways. That's just the most likely outcome. You will most likely fuck it up and surrender like a bitch or blow your brains out. But still why even bother? You might as well just blow your brains out. For ever child that wouldn't live because of you ten more will sprout up anyways. Also , I'd rather you just be dead than have to pay for your food and care when I'm already paying for a bunch of other unnecessary shit, not to mention bombs to kill brown people. That's not very optimistic now is it? Not that I'm proud of that.. but just saying.. You're wrong.

Also, It sounds like you have become extremely attached to this idea and need to drown out anything that contradicts your ideas with a torrent of pessimistic bullshit.

See what I did there?
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (113 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
113 KB, 474x528
>>27033615
>and therefore I would find this to be a very righteous aspiration.
Not everyone is as miserable as you are. Stop trying to play god and grow up.
>>
>>27033716
I'm not asking to become a hardened criminal. I could see like going into biochemistry and making a trip to africa under the pretense of helping immunize people against STI's but actually sterilizing them. Its a fucking jungle over there. They wouldn't even manage to figure out what I did. And yeah, I want to strike the niggers because they are doing more fucking and bringing children into worse circumstances over there.
>>
>>27033736
People's happiness is incompatible with the thermodynamic data that shows a sustained unbroken trend of diminishing returns. You might as well enable heroin addicts if you are going to go that route.
>>
>>27033787
Jesus Christ you really are stupid
Like just honest to god 72 iq stupid
>>
>>27033716
To clarify, I don't necessarily want you to off yourself. But if you are just going to hurt others and destroy someone else's life because you're miserable and want others to be miserable, the rest of us would be better off if you just offed yourself. Also I don't want to pay for you to lap it up in prison after you fuck some poor pregnant lady's life up, like I previously stated.

>>27033787
That is literally so fucked. At least sterilize some basic bitches over here first rather than some of the most underprivileged people on earth. And to be fair, I'm sure there are a lot of happy people on the African continent. The simple things you know?
>>
>>27033801
You are a little boy.
>>
>>27033822
The happiness of people is irrelevant to me. I am not terribly depressed myself although I am extremely cynical. But I do experience a fair amount of happiness. However I believe happiness is the insidious effect of feeling that existence is equitable due to a relatively improved survival situation. I don't find the happiness of a father spending time with his child any more authentic than the happiness of a meth-head lighting up. I believe there is an original sin and it comes from being entered into this contract. "original sin" in Christianity and Buddhism came about and were moreover widely accepted was because of some subliminal understanding of the inequity of human existence and how dirty it makes us by generating more self-serving behavior that can only be obscured by layers of pretense. That a genetic legacy cannot be individuated into the moral record of one instance of it or another.
>>
>>27033471
>become nuclear science man
>join country who wants to start shit
>??????
>profit
>>
File: bluegh.gif (588 KB, 217x199) Image search: [Google]
bluegh.gif
588 KB, 217x199
>>27033471
Why this is the fedora-tippin'ist thread I ever done seen yall

Too fucking edgy in here, please don't think its ok to fucking murder children before they even get a chance to fuck up like us
>>
>>27033904
Does that matter? The authenticity of the child is not something to be discounted. As we grow up the tenets of maturity only resemble a way to further entrench ourselves and our interests in the contract and thus further cement our commitment of "begging the question" of our own existence. Children are thoroughly selfish, ignorant and blithely solipsistic. I don't mean to say they should be treated with contempt but rather the contempt should go to the adults who take on the further sin of dissimulation
>>
>>27033977
Okay, that's all well and good. Just don't kill kids bro, that is fucked. At least take out someone who deserves it.

Despite your ideas of original sin and happiness, that doesn't give you any right to take away something's chance to live and experience whatever this is, good bad and indifferent.

It's called the human experience man. It's not all good. That's life.
>>
>>27033998
it is okay to murder non-sentient genetic particulates. Ideally and realistically I wont need to kill anything besides countless zygotes.
>>
>>27034048
Or you could just blow your brains out like a man.

You do realize that by killing others you would be causing exponentially more suffering than if they were to grow up and have a mediocre life?

The people around the dead have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

What you are saying is extremely asinine.
>>
>>27034068
I am not "killing" anything you tremendous mongoloid. There isn't some pool of potential souls sitting in a purgatory waiting to be born. I am talking about preventing two loosely related things from coming together to form the perverse mechanism of humanity
>>
>>27034107
You are preventing a potential being from experiencing existence. Maybe they will be dissatisfied, maybe they won't. It's not up to you to decide.

Grow up.

Also, the only people who use the word mongoloid are neckbeards which would explain most of what you are saying.

Yes humanity is perverse. It's also beautiful.

Like I said, it's the human experience. Good, Bad, And indifferent.

In truth, you won't act on these ideas. You will continue to live as a weak human, accomplishing nothing but convincing a few other neckbeards that you are 'edgy'.

What a life.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.