[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw avoidant personality disorder It's not easy mode at all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1427720003901.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1427720003901.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>tfw avoidant personality disorder
It's not easy mode at all.
>>
>>27033065
>It's not easy mode at all.
Be my girlfriend.
>>
I want to be your girlfriend.
>>
>tfw schizoid personality disorder

I don't want any kind of contact with people but I can't shake the sense of emptiness. Fuck evolution for giving me these unshakable desires.
>>
>>27033065
>Doesnt try to do anything about it
>Whines and expect sympathy
You deserve nothing.
>>
>>27033065

How does an apd respond to texts?

Does she get shy and flustered and feel happy knowing shes getting attention from somebody and won't answer out of shyness to the point she takes a couple of days to text back?
>>
>tfw Aspergers syndrome
>tfw obsessed with useless things
Why couldn't I have been obsessed with programming or something?
>>
>>27033212
What am I supposed to do about it?
>>
>>27033264
Just bee someone else :)))))
>>
>>27033264

Just bee urself :)))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

U can do it femanon!!!! We believe in U!!!!
>>
>>27033264
Fight tooth and fucking nail to try and improve yourself instead of wallowing in a puddle of piss, shit and self pity.
>>
>>27033308
That doesn't answer the question. How the fuck do I """improve""" APD?
>>
>>27033342
Go out of your comfort zone. Comfort zone gets a bit bigger. Go out of it further.
>>
>>27033342
Exposure therapy is the best way.
>How the fuck do I """improve""" APD?
You're being willfully stupid to are trying and deflect criticism.
>>
File: 1456462686956.jpg (44 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
1456462686956.jpg
44 KB, 599x401
>>27033065
>>27033160
This is how easy it is for females. You can be completely fucked mentally and yet guys will still throw themselves at you.
>>
>>27033264
Just beebee yourself

Where do you think we are
>>
Holy shit

>>27033370
You're being willfully stupid and avoiding answering the question properly because you in reality don't have a working solution either.

>>27033365
If you don't know how APD works then you need to fuck off. "Leaving your comfort zone" for a little while is not even the problem.

>>27033395
Fuck off and learn what APD means before you leave a shitpost, christ. Also:
>implying that guy was even serious and wasn't commenting to just "prove a point"
>>
>>27033475
I explicitly said the treatment, more of you going from willfully stupid to completely fucking retarded.
You dont want help, you want to be a special snowflake and bathe in sympathy and your own crocodile tears.
>>
>>27033475
Youre joking right? Unless youre incredibly creepy even then a guy will fuck your brains out give a hint
>>
>>27033499
FUCKING. READ.

>If you don't know how APD works then you need to fuck off. "Leaving your comfort zone" for a little while is not even the problem.

You can keep initiating conversations all you want. People will notice you're a stupid sperg who in actuality have nothing substantial to talk about and walk away themselves.

>>27033524
Not true. Fuck off.
>>
>>27033065
Shinji? Is that you?
>>
>>27033532
BUT YOUVE NEVER TALKED TOO AN ACTUAL INTERESTING PERSON WHO THINKS ON DIFFERENT LEVELS AT ONCE
>>
>>27033566
How the fuck is this relevant?
>>
>>27033532
>pls pity me i cant help it i just want pity pls
You're a waste of space. You refuse to work on yourself then blow up at people who give you the tools to do it. Why dont you just jump off a bridge? You'd be more valuable as a decorative splatter than you are as a human.
>>
>>27033577
Because you give fuck all useful advice that I haven't already attempted many times long beforehand.

>>pls pity me i cant help it i just want pity pls
Where the fuck do you think you are, tripshit? kys
>>
>>27033598
>I attempted a lot once i said y-you too to a cashier
You dont want improvement, like I said.
You want pity.
>>
>>27033617
Great, not only do you pretend to know shit about personality disorders, you pretend to know shit about me too. Protip: suffering from APD doesn't mean you cannot interact with strangers. I have no problems with that.

I don't even know what the fuck you're doing here. Filtered.
>>
>>27033598
Might as well come to the realization youre in denial. If you want real advice lower your expectations and do inner work on your subconscious to modify some behaviors that are offputting to others because honestly youre asking the worst place for advice.
>>
>>27033670
>I have this disorder, I just dont have the most important symptom and refuse any treatment
>>
>>27033678
>lower your expectations
Of what? I'm not asking for bfs
>>
File: modern_halo.jpg (36 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
modern_halo.jpg
36 KB, 480x357
>>27033065
>tfw avoidant personality disorder as a guy
literally no hope
>>
Tfw avoidant personality guy here.
Tfw I'm lonely but can't talk to anyone
Tfw no gf
Tfw neet
Someone be my gff
>>
>>27033475
>>implying that guy was even serious and wasn't commenting to just "prove a point"
That guy here; yes, I was serious. I want OP to be my girlfriend. I wouldn't have posted that otherwise.
>>
>>27033532
seriously true please leave
>>
Tfw prof. diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder, BPD and schizophrenia
I have lost this game
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.