[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a house that looks like this yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Why don't you have a house that looks like this yet?
>>
>>27032649
Because i have taste
>>
>>27032670
that house is gorgeous so clearly you have shitty taste
>>
>>27032649
o but i do
>>
>>27032649
Because it's not my style. I prefer classic Victorian construction, Dixie era estates and haciendas.
>>
>>27032649
Because it's too showy.
>>
>>27032649
I prefer brutalist architecture. If rather than being featureless white, the non glass bulk of the house was bare concrete, showing the lines of the plywood forms used when it was poured, I would be crazy about it.
>>
File: 364854808_c8e501c66f.jpg (108 KB, 483x500) Image search: [Google]
364854808_c8e501c66f.jpg
108 KB, 483x500
>>27032676

Well, I personally agree with him.

There's just no aesthetics. It's what I personally call block-i-tecture. The high windows are just plain tacky, and the steplike design is laughable.

It's just three blocks, progressively stepped up. I'm not sure how you think thats gorgeous?

tell us.
>>
It's pretty nice but lots of windows can be spooky at night and I don't want to be spooked in my home. Also i'm like 30 years from being able to afford anything like that
>>
>>27032676
>house made mostly out of glass
>people can literaly see you taking a shit or fapping
>gorgeous
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
Because I haven't won the lottery yet, and would like a more rustic looking house.

Pic related looks like some nice luxury resort on an exotic tropical island. Would be neato if you could swim underground form one pool to the other.
>>
Why would I want to pay more than 30m2 for a space to browse 4chan and be a lonely outcast who will never have love. Little robot closet, as seen on Futurama.
>>
>>27032649
Because my waifu got laid off from her lucrative tech job while I was literally on the phone with our mortgage broker.
>>
>>27032649
I'd rather a house centered around excelllent fortification, protection, and actual walls than one centered on leasiure and flaunting said leisure to others.

Don't know why people don't take the "my house = personal fort" perspective more.
>>
File: cozy-penthouse2.jpg (91 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
cozy-penthouse2.jpg
91 KB, 800x530
I rather live in a nice penthouse in a big city so I could literally walk everywhere.
>>
File: sd2_small.jpg (469 KB, 1250x833) Image search: [Google]
sd2_small.jpg
469 KB, 1250x833
>>27032649
Because I have a house that looks like pic related
>>
I've always wanted a Cyberpunk apartment but at the same time I want to live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.
>>
>>27032795
>house made mostly out of glass
>people can literaly see you taking a shit or fapping

I don't know if you are poor but houses like this are not usually just your regular houses. They are compounds either elevated or fenced off. You won't ever find a house like this in the suburbs or wherever you live. Also you can lower the blinds.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.