[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to Quantum Physics, there is growing evidence that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x409
According to Quantum Physics, there is growing evidence that the universe is a hologram and reality and death is just an illusion

>So why not just be yourself? :^)
>>
>>27031397
Were you there when I mentioned that the past present and future are all pre determined and similar to a sheet of ice in layout?
>>
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/12/controversial-experiment-sees-no-evidence-universe-hologram
>>
>>27031397
If death is just an illusion, then what happens after reality?
>>
>>27031397
>i am incapable of understanding what "quantum physics" is.
>>
>>27032012
http://www.robertlanza.com/what-happens-when-you-die-evidence-suggests-time-simply-reboots/
>>
Then what is life if everything is a hologram.
>>
>>27032064
>MD

Physician =/= physicist
>>
>>27031397
What kind of retarded science would be assinine enough to posit such a preposterous hypothesis in the first place? Let alone conducting some mock-experiment and coming to that idiotic conclusion
>>
>>27032064
>>27032064
I though about that as well, when you die its either A it's on constant loop/repeate or B new life withing "your" reality will present in a new form because eventually it has too (universe dies and reboots, dies reboots that passing of time is never felt but the possibility of "you" to exist is still high because its at infinite)
>>
Funny how the human conscious cannot fathom itself not existing. There are so many theories for death, but when the conscious dies, all of existence and space-time dies with it.

It's not nothing, the concept of nothing no longer exists. It's not something, because the concept for it too no longer exists.
>>
According to quantum physics OP is a faggot.
>>
>>27032149
Wow nice big words, you sound very photosynthesis!
>>
Well until I see the proof that the universe is a hologram, it is going to stay in a quantum state of both being and not being a hologram. Schrodinger's Universe, if you will.
>>
>>27032305
this is a 10/10 post and i agree
>>
>>27032064
People need to realize big words don't make for good reading material. Fucking stupid and overly-complex for no fucking reason.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.