[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1457219359800.jpg (191 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1457219359800.jpg
191 KB, 750x1334
Would you? Why or why not?
>>
No, looks young tbqph
>>
>>27031086
No. 3DPD.
>>
>>27031086
No, I don't want stupid offspring who have no chin and would probably be small. That's the thing about these qt's, there ancestors weren't surviving using intelligence, they survived because they were qt and got fucked. Well, to me wife material, which I am not even concerned with at my age, would be a woman who is strong and intelligent. I want good quality genetics.
>>
>>27031086
Sure. She's cute, probably nice.

What's her deal? what kind of stuff is she into? Favorite author? Favorite movies? Music? Food?

How does she feel about a long, manly beard? It's brown, if that matters.
>>
>>27031125
their*

oc review of my comment. Hurt people
>>
File: sucker.png (362 KB, 523x430) Image search: [Google]
sucker.png
362 KB, 523x430
>>27031086
get this stacy out of my fucking face
>>
>>27031086
No, looks underage
>>
File: 1457488374054.jpg (121 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1457488374054.jpg
121 KB, 720x540
>>27031086
Looks like jailbait, nothing personnel kid.
>>
>>27031086
>Would you?
No
>why not?
Because it's a women.
>>
>>27031125
>I want good quality genetics
I wish the purge was real...
>>
No, I don't want stupid offspring who have no chin and would probably be small. That's the thing about these qt's, there ancestors weren't surviving using intelligence, they survived because they were qt and got fucked. Well, to me wife material, which I am not even concerned with at my age, would be a woman who is strong and intelligent. I want good quality genetics.
original comment
>>
original comment
original comment
>>
I wish she posted in the vocaroo threads, I kinda miss her whispers tbqh.
>>
>>27031086
if fifteen and up, then yeah because i think i'll be protected by laws that keep teens who have sex with eachother from counting as rape. if younger, naw
>>
animu girl or leave the premises
>>
File: 1451276986409.jpg (42 KB, 322x504) Image search: [Google]
1451276986409.jpg
42 KB, 322x504
WHO IS THIS AND WHY IS HER PICTURE ALWAYS POSTED LATELY

fuck, i've been coming to this website for nearly a decade but still every time i see these threads with a picture of a girl and everyone's talking about her, i always find myself going "literally who"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.