[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're a misogynist, what kinds of women do you not hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 062.png (219 KB, 844x1200) Image search: [Google]
062.png
219 KB, 844x1200
If you're a misogynist, what kinds of women do you not hate?
>>
I love my mom. I wish I could make her proud.
>>
Devout religious women that follow through and redpilled women.
>>
>>27028588
>redpilled women
Agreed. Nothing I respect more than a girl who knows her intersectionality and microaggressions.
>>
File: gaggioti.jpg (47 KB, 540x639) Image search: [Google]
gaggioti.jpg
47 KB, 540x639
Women that know life is long suffering and sacrifice.
I think thats just a trait for very few women who just dont know of anything else, like some super isolated Amish women.
Maybe some super isolated and devout Muslim women.
I would convert to Islam but it has too many nonwhites.

I'm a quiet hardworking wageslave, the only use I would ever have for money is to care for a family that I don't have.

I also think women should have constructive hobbies, like music or art. If they do have those hobbies, I mean actually making music and art, not making garage like the /mu/ generals, or period blood art.

Sadly, any women with these types of qualities would be snatched up quickly by men making big bucks.
>>
File: keri-russell-300[1].jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
keri-russell-300[1].jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>tfw no Elizabeth wife
>>
>>27028704
>I also think women should have constructive hobbies
I also respect this in anyone, but do you have those hobbies?
>>
>>27028812
I'm a luthier by profession, but it started as a hobby. Not counting that, the only hobby that I have that could be actually constructive would be playing guitar, I've written a few classically inspired tunes but not much.
My other hobbies are not constructive. I have a collection of history books and charts, and another collection of CDs. I don't collect vinyls because now its cool to do so and I'm a reverse hipster.
So, I'm not constructive enough and its something I need to improve on.
>>
>>27028812
Why are you asking this?
>>
the ones with penises
>>
The pretty ones who aren't size queens
>>
>>27028550

I am a misogynist. It might seem contradictory, but these are the type of women I do not hate:

>women that are generally polite to me
>women that don't automatically disrespect me because they can get away with it because they are a woman in western society
>women that, if they are sluts, can at least admit they are sluts and not lie about it
>women that are self-sufficient and do not expect men to give them things because muh vagina

That's about it for now.
>>
Women who don't act like women, basically.
>has real hobbies (netflix is not a hobby)
>rational, unemotional
>insists on splitting bills and costs
>can appreciate alcohol and drugs, but doesn't make them her primary source of fun
>real drive for self improvement, physically and mentally
>not passive aggressive; actively seeks to resolve conflicts
I could go on all day but I've already eliminated 90% of women
>>
>>27028550
>if you're a misogynist
You hate women for being women. There's better and worse probably but they're women so you hate them.

Don't be a moron.
>>
>>27029001
MTFs are the most gendered women in existence, complete caricatures of femininity.
>>
>>27028577
That's cute anon, Go make her proud of you!
>>
Smart and independent
>>
>>27029101
You can generally dislike and consider yourself prejudiced against a group without hating every member of that group.
>>
>>27028588
>women
>redpilled

Kek
>>
File: more experience less quality.png (241 KB, 843x450) Image search: [Google]
more experience less quality.png
241 KB, 843x450
>>27028550
>virgins
>whatever the opposite of an attention whore is
>whatever the opposite of a victim complex is

Never met one in real life.
>>
>Pure and innocent ones

Vidya examples would be Elizabeth from bioshock, Ellie in Last of us, and Max from Life is Strange.
>>
File: 455254524.gif (756 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
455254524.gif
756 KB, 500x281
>>27028550
Women that can actually pay some respect to man and treat them like people and commit to their word are a gem.

Otherwise, I make myself a pleasure to denigrate bitches and putting them back to their place. Feminist I get them twice as much misfortune.
>>
Women that browse /r9k/. Truly the best kind.
>>
>>27028550
Ones I hate with every fiber of my being:
Tumblrinas/SJWS/3rd wave feminists
Club whores
Drug users
Women obsessed with shopping and money
Women who cannot stop looking at their phones for more than a few minutes
Women who honestly believe they aren't fat because of their diets. I know so many women like this it is not even funny. Some obese piece of shit was telling me she eats healthy and cannot lose weight no matter what she does. When I saw her at lunch she was eating an entire full pizza by herself with a liter of soda.

I like every other type of women.
>>
>>27028550
I like women who can into rational thought and self-respect.
>>
2D. That's it. The rest can fuck off tbhsmhfaq
>>
>>27029326
>Giving examples of a common archetype from video games of all forms of media
What a retard.
>>
>>27028550
i don't hate women who have valuable things to say. these women tend to be 4/10 or 5/10 mom-types (i'm in my mid 20's). these women are humble from not being stacy-coddled their entire lives. they have learned that if they don't contribute in some tangible way, that doesn't involve their yoga class or some transient shit they saw on instagram, then they will be dismissed - just like ALL men have to learn. the downside to these women, where i live anyway, is that they are incredibly small-minded and conservative. but if they didn't have such a hard-on for the bible, they would be top of my personal list. looks don't matter to me that much.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.