[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need help. There's a girl and she wants to go out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1456550372202.jpg (51 KB, 450x514) Image search: [Google]
1456550372202.jpg
51 KB, 450x514
Guys I need help. There's a girl and she wants to go out.

I've never done this before. Where do I take her? Is this a date or just hanging out?

How do I not fuck this up?
>>
File: 1456466172226.png (631 KB, 788x890) Image search: [Google]
1456466172226.png
631 KB, 788x890
>>27028396
Sauce on the series please
>>
>How do I not fuck this up?
>I've never done this before.

Accept the possibility of fucking it up, realize that your life will not end as a result, and "normie" advice incoming: just try to have fun. If you do fuck it up, try again with someone else.
>>
>>27028396
you're already way outside our collective realm of knowledge
>>
>>27028483

This is the best advice.

Maybe don't b urself....but uhh.

Bee the best urself you can possible be(e?)
>>
>>27028416
Sorry, I dunno.

>>27028483
The thing is, I'm 28 and this is the only girl that has ever shown interest in me. There is no one else, and my potential sex life will end as a result.

>just try to have fun
How do I do this? I'm a loser who never goes out. I can't even hold a 5 minute conversation with a normie. This is a disaster waiting to happen. I really need some guidance here senpai.
>>
Don't go to a movie, loud show, or anywhere where you two can't actually converse. Tell her you're taking her to dinner, nowhere too nice though. Bar/grill type places are great because they're active but also not distracting.

Don't be a dick. Make eye contact but don't stare. Have some questions to ask her and also have some neutral type stuff to say. Do not talk politics, religion, or childhood traumas and if it comes to any of that just agree with her cause she's literally setting a trap to see if you fall in it.

Act happy but calm and composed (fake it). Comment on how good the food is, if she doesn't seem to like hers and yours is good offer to trade as though it's a mischevious thing, giver her a, "ditching class" kinda smile.

This is simple shit, you just haven't learned it yet. You'll be fine. Just remember; you're calm, confident, happy, quick to smile, and interested in the stupid shit she has to say.

Find out what she likes and also go ahead and make a list of shit you like and see if you can talk about it without sounding like a weirdo. Really though, if you act confident that's how you'll be percieved, so play it cool, keep calm, and make sure you're clean and smell good.

You got this.
>>
>>27028504
Nah man, the normies are always among us.

>>27028513
My urself is total shit. I'm gonna have to fake everything, it's the only way.

Either that or I somehow regain the joy and innocence that I lost 10 years ago, within the next 5 days.
>>
>>27028416
American Horror Story, season 1

Dude is fapping after seeing that hot ass redhead maid
>>
Guys, I see this a lot and I feel the pain because it used to be me so I'm going to give you some solid fucking advice.

You need female friends that are just friends, you make a rule and stick to it; no fucking your female friends, period. No exceptions.

Quit rolling your eyes, you're a grown fucking man. You need to know how to talk to and be around girls, having female friends gives you that practice and it also opens doors to meeting other females.

Again, never bang your female friends, you bang THEIR friends. Never expose your insecurities or anything to your female friends that you don't want every female she talks to to know. Just be pals, enjoy the friendship, learn from it. In no time you'll realize it's not hard to talk to girls, they're just humans. You'll also here how other guys have fucked up, but take everything with a grain of salt because sometimes girls bitch about shit that actually works pretty well.

Fat chics are a great start, they have pretty low self esteem to begin with and hot chics like them because it makes them look even hotter if there's an ugly person around to compare them to.

Fake confidence until you have it.
>>
>>27028701
Okay, okay.

So just invite her to eat, but nothing too romantic. But sitting in front of her with no distractions seems like there's massive potential for awkward silences. If I'm really bad at talking, is there another kind of date where the focus isn't on me? Or does this mean I'm just not ready for dating?

Lot's of helpful tips. Should I try to be funny? Is asking about previous relationships out of the question? How do I skirt around the issue of my virginity without being obvious?

Definitely will come up with a list of talking points. I still need to work on my skills on getting the most out of those topics without trailing off after a minute.

Thanks for making it seem a bit more achievable.

I guess my main fear is just being boring.
>>
>>27028874
You think maybe I should try to friend this chick instead? Would that be easier?

Problem is, I'm terrible at making friends even with guys. And girls seem even harder because they expect you to carry the conversation more. I don't know what it is, but my mind just goes blank, and it doesn't help that I have trouble relating to most people.

I guess I have a lot of deeper issues. Should I even be dating if I am this broken?
>>
Bumpywumpy
>>
>>27028396
Describe your personality and her personality. How did you meet?
>>
>>27029800
This. Tell us about both of you so we can give you some more advice, OP.
>>
1) Have some questions ready to go on your phone in case it gets silent. Do: Family, work school, friends, hobbies. Avoid: politics.

2) Go in with the attitude that you don't have anything invested in success here. Like you go on dates every weekend. Don't be a dick though. Go in like you hold all the marbles and are figuring out if she is worth you. Not arrogant just not needy.

3) Smile a lot. Make jokes when you can. Give 1 or 2 compliments about something nonsexual (unless she is flirting).

4) At the end of the night if she leans in then ask if she wants a kiss. If you you think she wouldn't mind then don't ask. If you have your own place ask if she wants to come in for coffee if she seems to having a good time. Then bang her.
>>
>>27029800
>>27029822
We met at group therapy. We're both broken in different ways. She's still into pretty normie things though (nightclubs, shopping, reality tv), whereas I'm into the typical robot shit (movies, vidya, music). I know on paper it sounds terrible, but I felt like there was a spark there that I've never felt with a girl before.
>>
>>27029887
>1) Have some questions ready to go on your phone in case it gets silent. Do: Family, work school, friends, hobbies. Avoid: politics.
Yeah, already got some things I wanna talk about. Just gotta work on expanding on those and having opinions/stories/etc, which is going to be hard.

>2) Go in with the attitude that you don't have anything invested in success here. Like you go on dates every weekend. Don't be a dick though. Go in like you hold all the marbles and are figuring out if she is worth you. Not arrogant just not needy.
Makes sense, although might be difficult to fake since this is literally the first time.

>3) Smile a lot. Make jokes when you can. Give 1 or 2 compliments about something nonsexual (unless she is flirting).
I think I can do this. Any advice on jokes?

>4) At the end of the night if she leans in then ask if she wants a kiss. If you you think she wouldn't mind then don't ask. If you have your own place ask if she wants to come in for coffee if she seems to having a good time. Then bang her.
What if I don't have my own place?

Thanks for the input anon
>>
>>27030282
It just boils down to act confidently. As for the jokes, just say them when the opportunity comes, dont, but think about them before so you dont end up looking autistic like so many here when they talk without thinking.

You dont have to bang her, specially if its the first date, so dont worry about that, and be careful if you go for the kiss, be sure she wants it (dont ask her). Just stay calm, have fun and relax in general, things should go smoothly.

Once the conversation starts, it tends to keep going, both of you need to cooperate tho. I was scared of this too at first, but you start to realize that keeping a conversation isnt that hard, dont overthink stuff anon, shes human after all.
>>
>>27030476
>opportunity comes, dont, but think about them before
Ignore that dont, idk why i typed that. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>27030476
>>27030497
Thanks again. You make it sound so easy, but I feel like I could fuck up at any time.

I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but if it ever comes to sex, where would be a good place?

Oh and with the jokes, got any examples? Should I just say the kind of thing a standup would say, should I tease her, etc?
>>
>>27030282
Have a few drinks it should help you talk. Jokes are institutional usually.

> What if I don't have my own place?

It's hard to say without knowing details bro. Do you live with your parents? How well do you know this girl? A lot of these things just have to be taken as they come and don't have hard set rules. It's like chess. There are general rules to success but they always depend on the situation.
>>
>>27028819
She was hot, come to think of it. Haven't fapped like that in the current season. Why is that?
>>
File: girl tips.jpg (635 KB, 1226x1339) Image search: [Google]
girl tips.jpg
635 KB, 1226x1339
>>27030669
Its really that easy anon, im not even a chad, pretty robot myself but i go to college and have contact daily with women and stuff, in and out of school.

You can have sex pretty much anywhere anon, as long as it private.

With the jokes i mean that you should just say funny remarks and stuff when youre talking, not like memorizing jokes and telling them, they usually fall flat unless youre actually telling jokes to each other. As I said, think before you speak, specially if youre going to say a joke about something she said or that happened around, dont look like the robots here that go full autist trying to be funny.

As for the teasing, "making fun" of her in a small way is usually a good way to get some confidence between both of you, once youre pretty comfortable with yourselves, try poking her and stuff, just be chill and dont get scared/nervous and youll be fine.

Ill dump some girl tips i have, might help you out. Godspeed, anon, you can make it.
>>
File: Advice from oldguyfag.jpg (219 KB, 1260x736) Image search: [Google]
Advice from oldguyfag.jpg
219 KB, 1260x736
Some moar for you dear anon.
>>
File: life tips 2.png (415 KB, 1279x1697) Image search: [Google]
life tips 2.png
415 KB, 1279x1697
some general life tips to improve yourself
>>
File: life tips 3.jpg (2 MB, 1242x4592) Image search: [Google]
life tips 3.jpg
2 MB, 1242x4592
original comento pls
>>
>>27030669
I should say a few more things.

1) If she asked you out then she must already like you so relax.

2) idk about sex dude. It totally depends on more details like your her her housing situation.

3) I meant to say jokes are situational not institutional.

4) idk if you're a virign but its pretty easy to fake experience for a guy just act.

5) Most girls can't keep their mouths shut so if you steer the conversation into a direction she likes then she will yabber on about it. If she likes dance then ask her details about dance and act super interested. that is how u get a pussy wet.
>>
>>27030973
Also what this anon said. Women LOVE to talk about themselves, start her on some stuff she likes and youre pretty much set. Confidence will get you whatever the fuck you want anon, fake it until you believe it.
>>
First off don't fap for as long as possible beforehand. You now have an actual reason to abstain. You'll be more confident during the date, you'll understand why you're there (to get it in) and you won't get limpdick if you end up banging. Be confident, don't get anxiety (including performance anxiety). You have to kiss her before the end, know that she wants it thats why she wants to spend time with you. You have to kiss her, that's the whole point is building sexual tension. If you don't she's going to think you're a fag or not interested in her enough. Again don't let that make you anxious, there's no reason to be. Also expect to go through 5 dates for every successful one, at least those are my odds and I'm a normie. It's a numbers game.
>>
>>27031000
>fake it until you believe it
Usually some of this going on with both sides, the problem is that if one gives up trying before they believe it then they start acting like some paranoid lunatic.
>>
>>27028996
DO NOT GO OUT TO EAT

take her out for a drink, that way you can sit closer and have alcohol to ease the conversation and loosen you both up. You don't want to be facing each other like a job interview, you want to be close to her so you can touch her as well.
>>
>>27030912
this give me motivation. thanks anon
>>
A rough, flexible plan:

A first date you want to be casual. Get to know her. Relax and don't be creepy. Get her talking about herself, and listen. Girls value someone who shows genuine interest. You want to keep the situation casual and non-threatening; make it public, make it during the daytime. Like a walk through a park, or getting ice cream or something. She would be able to leave any time, but is clearly choosing to stay just to hang out. This sounds a little red pillish, but it adds a confidence about your ability to entertain, and I think it's especially important for 4chan users to understand this. Keep it fun and simple. Don't ask questions about creepy sex stuff, robots. If you're really not sure what to talk about, ask a few of these, casually, not really in order, as needed. It's not a requirement: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/11/fashion/no-37-big-wedding-or-small.html?_r=0

They're some good bonding questions psychologists worked out. Make eye contact, face directly, don't cross your arms, smile. Maybe escalate to a little touching, like hand holding. If it goes well, kiss her at the end. Also, another little body language thing to lead to this, women will glance between lips and eyes, like a triangle. Get her to talk, listen, and just look at her face, her eyes. It builds intimacy. What is she looking at?

If you want to go further, try a movie, then dinner. Then at dinner, you have the fallback topic of discussing the movie. During the movie, well, you all know the cliches. Even though movies lack speaking between partners, it's a shared experience. Dinner can further the connection. Touch a little more. Take her somewhere decently nice.

If it's still going well, for the third date, maybe invite her over to your place, if it's not a NEET pigsty. Clean up a little. Make her a nice dinner. Show off a skill women want to see. If dinner goes well, maybe...Netflix and chill. Increase trust and intimacy with each date.
>>
>>27028996
>How do I skirt around the issue of my virginity without being obvious?
don't bring it up at all. Don't talk about previous relationships either.
>>
>>27031878
This is bad.

Don't listen to this
>>
Nobody responded to my post. Bro, your goal is to AT LEAST kiss her. Don't let this stress you out its not a big deal at all, this is kindergarten shit.

The date should take place anywhere in public, then tour goal is to get her to go SOMEWHERE ELSE with you, a more private place where making out won't be awkward. I would invite her back to watch a movie or something. It can be anywhere really, even just the outside of the restaurant. "It's too loud in here, let's go outside/to this other place" something like that. If she says no I need to get home, only talk to her sporadically after that, gauge her interest, then ignore her or ask her out again. If she refuses the kiss, ignore her flat out, she's not interested.
>>
>>27032047
How come?

Howcomebloxd
>>
>>27032732
Sorry man, still catching up on the thread. Which post were you?
>>
>>27028396
>she wants to go out

oh wow if she is really the one who initiated/suggested it you're either in the green because she like you, or completely fucked because you're in the friendzone
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.