[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Experiences with normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 152x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 152x144
>hanging with normie friend because free weed
>he is with some Stacy
>he left us alone to make a sale
>>
One time me and some junkie chick had to keep walking around in circles waiting for our dealer to show up. She was cute. I was autistic.
>>
what did you do, did she run away?
>>
>normal is near me
>I walk away

just about it
>>
she has to sit on a toilet to take a shit just like you do. She's had farts just as bad as you have. Her breath smells like literal shit in the morning.

She's just another human, think of this as an opportunity to practice talking to girls. She's dating some loser stoner anyways, so it's not as though she has much going for her other than what's between her legs, which isn't going to last long.

How you present yourself is how people will see you, so go passive neutral/don't care meh and you'll be fine. Bonus points if you get her to suck your dick before your, "friend" gets back.
>>
File: image_3_0.jpg (19 KB, 318x264) Image search: [Google]
image_3_0.jpg
19 KB, 318x264
>be alone with qt who likes weed
>proceed to pull out phone and make a thread on r9k, while she is inches away from me
>she's awkwardly sitting there pretending to check her phone over and over, waiting for me to at least try and make conversation
>she seems upset for some reason

>get home in a few hours, make another thread on r9k about how no girls will ever want to be with me
>>
>>27028443
He came back and we're listening to the Gorillaz
>>
>>27028486
am grill
>>
>>27028413
Fucking kek

Iktf bro
>>
>>27028568
The dope wasn't even good. I got ripped off.
>>
>>27028487
Who said she was qt
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>27028486
This is actually good advice

T. Sperg who became a normie
>>
>>27028390
> go to friends house to hang out
> there are three twenty something females sitting in his basement
> contemplate pulling a 180and just walk out
> sit there and ignore them and just talk to friend. Eventually I start reading a guitar tabulature book and disreguard them a together
> see them glaring at me in my peripheral vision
> as soon as I walked in they became silent and twiddled on their phones
>probably texting each other how creepy\ugly I am
> feel like I made the right decision after all
> literally can sense how uncomfortable I am making them

Fuck them. why bother making conversation or be Mr. nice guy. It wouldn't lead to anywhere.
>>
One time a normie friend brought me to a trap house
I did PCP that day
>>
>>27028390
>Ex best friend, when everything was better
>At his gf's father place
>Smoke much weed, completely out
>Start having paranoia
>They start arguing on whatever shit they argue, like always
>Not exactly like always
>He start getting mad, and he take his gf's father's gun
>Point it to her head and say he would kill her
>Does this to me too
>He start breaking down and cries, put the gun down
>I look the gun, it was fully loaded and this tard didn't even had trigger discipline

Still, we had some fun together.
It seems like I can't keep a friend
>>
>>27028700
The guy's a fucking moron, would not hang with him under any circumstance.
>>
>>27028789
Seriously. You should've kicked his fucking ass as soon as he put the gun down.
>>
>>27028789
We had some good times before, and his fight with his girlfriend was alwyas like a show for me, it hadn't gone too far except this time, I just watched, never was involved.
We stayed at his girlfriend place for a few weeks before, and it was some good time.
Everytime I was bored, he pushed out his gf to entertain us, or do some prank on another guy who was staying with us.
He also was one of the only firend I ever had, and hanged out regularly.
He really liked me, knowed I had trouble to go with peoples, and even if he was a normie chad, we stayed days inside playing Gmod.

>>27028814
Could'nt kick his ass, I'm a skeleton manlet and he was some 6' beefhead
>>
File: 1434581004555.jpg (28 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1434581004555.jpg
28 KB, 679x427
>be me
>at supermarket
>ask for a croissant and some bread
>look behind me
>its a really hot girl behind me really close
>we make eye contact for a seconds
>start getting nervous as fuck
>can feel my face getting warm and probably red
>just ask for bread because I couldnt think at all
>speed out of there

What the fuck
>>
>>27028390
when i dude weed lmao'd this was the worst, being in those situations was bad because being high makes me even more autistic
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.