[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I an hero of an 8ball of coke? I've never done it before.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 20160308_191326.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160308_191326.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Can I an hero of an 8ball of coke? I've never done it before. Thinking this should be enough to make me OD

Also I'm drinking and taking the last of my valium.

Tonight's the night. I'll post until I OD
>>
Godspeed, OP
I love you
>>
how much did that cost you mate?
>>
>>27028144
an 8 ball of heroin would do the trick not coke, maybe if you shoot it all in one shot.
>>
>using a razor instead of a credit card

yeah I remember being 15
>>
>>27028381
Lol, does it matter?
>>
>>27028230
Lol, 220 bucks.

>let the "holy shit you got fucked begin"

Never bought coke before so I figured fuck it whatever. At least it weighed a ball and he didn't underweigh it
>>
>>27028144
Why the fuck would you od on a stimulant? The anxiety followed by a heart attack sounds like a fucking nightmare. Just od on heroin and die in your sleep
>>
If you are gonna do this, take a line first and just enjoy it.

Maybe you'll find meaning in your life by getting high.

And you'll never be able to snort all of it
>>
no u can not die on it, it will feel really fucking good though,
>>
>>27028144
Go climb a tall mountain. You'll die from running out of oxygen, so it'll be relatively painless, especially compared to overdosing on a stimulant, and you get to die doing something cool. Plus your family can believe that it was simply a tragic accident that way.
>>
>>27029069
And it'll give you the chance to reflect on everything as you start to climb instead of just being an abrupt, terrifying end.
>>
nice baking soda OP
>>
>>27028144
I hope that you and your waifu will be happy in the next life, anon.

Until later...
>>
>>27029069
This actually sounds something interesting for me to do when I go travel. btw not OP

OP, I never smoked or did sniff any drugs but I think you will just get super high and feel bad.
>>
>>27028144

Please do not do this, friend. Your life is valuable.
>>
File: 1442193269404.gif (675 KB, 480x215) Image search: [Google]
1442193269404.gif
675 KB, 480x215
>>27028144

Sony fans go hard.
>>
>>27029135
(go back, fuck off, an hero, etc.) back to (reddit, tumblr, etc.)

Pick any combination that you want.
>>
>>27029279

Welcome to the Afterlife, to the afterlife.
I'm Radioactive
>>
Why tonight? Why not tomorrow? What's the occasion?
>>
I guess this is what happens when you have no games Seriously though op, if you do this you will likely spend the night in paranoid mental agony if that stuff is any good.
>>
>>27028144
your not gonna od. 8 ball isnt shit in a night. i usually do a gram in a hour
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.