[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most jobs so shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 386x661
Why are most jobs so shit?
>>
File: Neetslaves.jpg (1 MB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
Neetslaves.jpg
1 MB, 989x4160
>>27027965
because it's not supposed to be fun

it's something you do so you can have money to spend for your free time
>>
>>27028007
I know it shouldn't be fun but why shouldn't it be fulfilling/rewarding. Is it because most people have almost no say in how their job is done?
>>
>>27028007
The NEET side still looks vastly better than than wagecuck side though. That's kind of sad and speaks volumes, doesn't it?
>>
>>27028109
depends on the job desu

different people get gratification from different things. i guarantee you almost all minimum wage jobs will suck though, you need to do some form of tertiary education or training if you want a, career that doesn't suck in the modern day world

>>27028132
that's your opinion. being a worthless piece of shit terrifies me far more than being stuck at a shitty job
>>
>>27028176
>that's your opinion. being a worthless piece of shit terrifies me far more than being stuck at a shitty job

Both of those are worthless pieces of shit though.

At least the NEET has some fun before he inevitably blows his brains out.
>>
>>27028196
meh not really

you can always save up enough money to go back into education, constantly hunt for a better job, etc etc, and the idea that you have zero free time is patently false

working and living by yourself = you still have potential

NEET getting fatter every day = it's only downhill from here buddo
>>
>waah i have to sit in an air conditioned room for 8 hours
Im sure youd much rather be homeless sucking dick for a living and scavenging.
>>
File: akko sensei.png (73 KB, 209x326) Image search: [Google]
akko sensei.png
73 KB, 209x326
>>27027965
Because its an activity so shit someone has to pay you to do it. It's pretty intrinsic to the idea.
>>
>>27028361
office jobs are pretty cushy if you're the type who can sit in a chair for 8 hours at a time

and there are alternatives to working in an office
>>
>>27027965
How do you know most jobs are shit?
>>
>>27028410
Please see >>27028386

not original, of course
>>
File: lolz.jpg (31 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
31 KB, 573x609
>tfw turning 30 soonish and ive worked prolly 6months in my whole life.

while the wagecucks of my age are completely destroyed by their jobs, debts and divorces.

i honestly think i've played my cards perfectly so far.
>>
>>27028479
>debt

first mistake desu
>>
>>27027965
just got a job as a cashier. they hired me i already did one day which was just training videos. now i'm waiting on managers to schedule me for actual training shifts. it's been like one week so i call them and they say they're in the process of doing it?

i'm already hating this. also until you face the extortion of the legal system, coupled with no health/dental insurance, AND you're trying to get by on minimum wage will you not understand the struggle of merica.
>>
>>27028386
Well then shouldn't the more shit the job the greater the compensation?
>>
File: wink.png (58 KB, 232x190) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
58 KB, 232x190
>>27028726
How replacable you are factors into it considerably. Im sure you know supply/demand.
>>
>>27028386
career =/ = job
if you cant find value in doing something that can bring some thing of of usefullness then I am sorry for you
>>
>>27028716
just because you can only get shit jobs dosn't mean all jobs are shit
>>
File: Picture-7.png (154 KB, 429x329) Image search: [Google]
Picture-7.png
154 KB, 429x329
>>27027965
My expression has looked exactly like Wageslave's since I got a full-time job. I can't make any other facem it's stuck that way and I'm only 28.

I have not slept in two days because my desire to keep a healthy schedule and use my off-time productively is trumped by the crushing realization that I will have to keep working my whole life until I'm too old to enjoy not working. Every day off is spoiled by the following 3 days of work. Every vacation (two weeks a year out of 52) is preceded and followed by 26 weeks of full-time labor that can never be finished. There's no room for traveling or working on personal projects. Every waking moment imposes a timer dictating how long I have left to feel human before it's time to become a machine.

My coworkers don't seem as affected by this as I am, but I'm wired to focus solely on work when it comes up. Nothing else exists. When I was a boy, my stepdad would hit me in the face with a wrench if I didn't finish chores fast enough. If I didn't refill the lawnmower can and mowing the grass, he'd find me while I was doing my post-lawn shower and just rush in and beat the shit out of me, then make me lay down under the hottest water setting for a while butt-ass naked. There's all kinds of other shit I don't have enough characters to touch on here but it's hard to sympathize with people who aren't terrified to slack off at work because they know the world sees them as more than a creature that doesn't deserve its life. They haven't been under a swaying pendulum earning a living in their own house since they were a boy. They bitch about me non-stop though because I never talk about anything but work and I'm depressing to be around. All of this partying, girlfriends, trips, etc. is just a foreign world to me and I look at it like the fictional content of a movie.
>>
File: 1407219352454.jpg (9 KB, 113x113) Image search: [Google]
1407219352454.jpg
9 KB, 113x113
>>27028834
Did I say it wasn't possible? Obviously more skilled work can be more satisfying to do, the question was about shit jobs, however. Most is not all
>>
>>27028889
That's cuz you're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>27028889
>my stepdad

Holy shit you sound like a massive cuck
>>
>>27028889

time to eat a bullet

death is very sweet and welcoming to all, death was your mother for millenia before you were born and death will embrace you and welcome you back and be your loving mother again for eternity
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.