[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You find a job yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 9898777.jpg (143 KB, 525x688) Image search: [Google]
9898777.jpg
143 KB, 525x688
You find a job yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 350x350
NOOOOOOOOOO :(

Mommy said she'd hook me up
>>
File: 1415134417657.jpg (39 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
1415134417657.jpg
39 KB, 574x574
who here planning to become technician? I want to repair pc's for normies and get paid for it, though I need to pay a startup tax in order to be authorized and I can't because I'm broke... how the hell am I supposed to make money if I cannot work?! the system is flawed, frigging commies ruined everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
No, just going to continue living off your hard work wagie
>>
At this point Im certain I will never find a job.
The whole society gave me a huge "fuck off".
Nobody finds me useful and nobody wants to give me a chance, because I will fuck up.I will probably die of hunger or something like that.
>>
>>27026942
Youll get what you deserve
>>
File: edn .jpg (32 KB, 427x481) Image search: [Google]
edn .jpg
32 KB, 427x481
>Sent applications to 5 places so far
>No replies yet
>>
>>27026974
>tfw you actually have to call them up and speak on the phone
even if I make it past that point it's literally impossible for me to not seem autistic during an interview
>>
No, fuck, I have 4 weeks before im homeless, getting no replies for good jobs even though im qualified, no robot jobs (such as night stocking) around either, I better call up the govt right now and beg for some neet bucks...
>>
>>27026631
NEET since a month again. I forgot how soul crushing it was.

I'm trying to find something comfortable. I don't even want to get paid much. I just want to be able to affort a little apartment and play video games in my free time.
>>
File: 20160229123922.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160229123922.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I've had a job for about 5 months so far and I don't think I'll be quitting for a long time. I honestly couldn't live without it since I love importing so many games every month.
>>
I've been "looking around" but nothing yet. Hopefully I can continue like this for quite awhile.
>>
File: 352235252534.png (583 KB, 829x828) Image search: [Google]
352235252534.png
583 KB, 829x828
>>27026631
No.
Either I became self employed or I stay NEET.
I refuse to work for someone else. I'm not a fucking doormat.
>>
>>27027480
You can't pay bills with piss bottles and rare Pepes, anon.
>>
>>27027522
Speak for yourself I live on my own and I manage pretty well to survive. Not a problem for everyone.
>>
File: 1410390250171.jpg (271 KB, 1200x1324) Image search: [Google]
1410390250171.jpg
271 KB, 1200x1324
>>27027480
I found a pic of your future employer OP
>>
>>27027569
No you don't, not unless you have a house from your family or some shit then you wont be able to live without an external money source.
>>
No and I don't plan to
Having a shitty dishwasher job made me realize working sucks ass
So I'm just studying and learning by myself until I go back to college
>>
>>27027601
>mutilated

HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>27027627
That's silly to say. Not every NEET depend on their mother financially and live with parents.
>>
i've been employed full time for the last 5-6 years.
>>
As a matter of fact i just came here to take a break from looking and this was the first thread i saw. Applying for part time jobs at a pet store, the container store, costco, target, kohls and a few other department stores. Anyone work at places i have listed and have strong opinions for or against it? Or anyone have a good part time job i didnt list that they could recommend i apply for?
>>
person told me about internship job

>stem field
>3.0 required in most places
>this internship doesn't say anything about gpa
>but I fucking know it will come up

I have a 2.4 how fucked am I
All my major classes so far are A-B, it's my core classes I was a retard in mostly dragging me down
>>
>>27027724
I didn't say that, but you need a money source or savings which you wouldn't have unless you were gifted a house or are really old and have a lot of savings and shouldn't be on r9k.
>>
>finally have first interview ever for a mcjob
>severe anxiety caused me to have to shit twice before going and made me late
>got even more nervous while waiting and shit myself and they let me go to the bathroom to clean up
>cleaned up quickly and then just left without returning to finish the interview
>>
>>27027786
Alright let call it a day.
>>
>>27027766
You can get around this by listing a "major GPA" in your resume. Companies don't care enough, they'll just see the one number and that's enough for them.

Unless the company has a special relationship with your school. In that case, they may request copies of your transcripts.
>>
>>27026631
so lads I get 52k in a custodial account when I turn 21

What should I do with it? I plant to invest it and live the NEET life
>>
>>27027885
one of the ones I applied for I had to submit a unofficial transcript

for this one it's just some ladies email. but good tip, because I might just do that.
>>
>>27026965
muh just world
>>
>>27027936
52k isn't gonna get you jack shit.

You'd need like 750k invested in high risk dividend accounts to make maybe 30k/yr
>>
>>27027987
I'm in it for the long term, like 15 years or more in the stock market

52k is no small chunk of change
>>
>>27027687
Shitty? My dishwashing job was chill af, it revolved around sitting In the storage room watching animes and making bomn ass meals then doing dishes if there was any. Wish I never left
>>
>>27027828
I got a nosebleed and bled on the dude's hand the last interview I had. your post gave me a renewed sense of optimism
>>
Nope. Been working construction to pay for books and to buy this computer I'm on, but it's dried up. The family business i've worked for replaced me with another family member, which makes sense. I had another potential work opportunity but it fell through, or rather the guy is doing something else now and doesn't need help.

So, i'm getting my a+ and hoping to get a foot in the door at the absolute most bottom run of IT until I can get good enough at coding to figure something else out.

I'm paralyzed by self loathing and severe anxiety. Getting out the door is fucked up hard. Though ironically when I'm at work or already have a job I excel.

Suicide is probably my best option, but I don't want to die so much as just not be alive anymore. Kind of afraid of dying, not afraid of death. I've been thinking about it a lot more the past few years.
>>
File: best girl 13.png (232 KB, 398x351) Image search: [Google]
best girl 13.png
232 KB, 398x351
>10 apps so far
>only have some lab experience but all the higher end jobs dont want me because no degree yet
>no retail exp so no retail place wants me
>mfw all other jobs in my area all highly specified
>mfw cant even get shit tier job
>mfw no face

Just fuggalugin fugg my sheet up m8o if I cant make $600+Enough money to buy food and living supplies for a few years (excluding food and housing and electricty/heat) which means I need around $2600 at the minimum then I need another $1400 to go on a vacation with my robot friend which I promised so I need to make $4,000 by this summer and lets be honest fampai I'm FUCKED.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.