[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw you btfo a feminist with FACTS and prove her wrong and whiteknights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Feminism.png (591 KB, 3394x1400) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.png
591 KB, 3394x1400
Tfw you btfo a feminist with FACTS and prove her wrong and whiteknights and cucks all run to her defence
>>
Post url lets look at this roastie
>>
>>27027717
sniffingtheglue.tumblr.com

She has a bunch of nudes on there if you wanna see, go through her sniffingtheglue.tumblr.com/tagged/nsfw
>>
File: tumblr_nyfr4lJttk1qhj6aao2_1280.jpg (307 KB, 1082x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyfr4lJttk1qhj6aao2_1280.jpg
307 KB, 1082x1920
>>27027717
https://www.instagram.com/sniffingtheglue/
https://twitter.com/sniffingtheglue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXroBIIjbyw
>>
>>27027977
>I don't NEED another person to complete me

Why is this such always such a mind blowing revelation to women ?
>>
>>27026506
anon since you like this sort of stupid shit, go find me one of these tumblrina 'feminists' with a college education, or even any other sort of indication that they have a direction in life. As far as I know they are NEETS with no perspective.
>>
File: image.jpg (445 KB, 1052x1512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
445 KB, 1052x1512
>arguing with anyone on tumblr ever

I only wish you the best of luck in recovering from your apparent brain damage.
>>
>>27028187
>letting them get away with it

You let this happen.
>>
>>27028158
>Why is this such always such a mind blowing revelation to women ?
It isn't, but it is to men. A lot of MRA and MGTOW ideology revolves around the idea that women absolutely need men and can't live without them because they want their money and sperm. In reality, if the 80/20 rule is true they didn't want your ass anyway and they have the government to wring you for pennies.
>>
>>27028309
>if the 80/20 rule is true they didn't want your ass anyway and they have the government to wring you for pennies.

The 80/20 rule is true, and they do use the government to wring men for their pennies.
>>
Why do grils think its sexy to look like a homeless clown? If I were her parents I'd beat the shit out of her
>>
>>27028377
Which is the point, the only people that think women need men are men.
>>
>>27027977
You know, I've never been on instagram now until this very point.

I've been on the internet since at least 1998.

How is it possible for someone to so relentlessly catalogue themselves? How is it possible that so many people do this? It's like some bizarre collective art project
>>
>>27027977
SJWs really have their own fashion, dont they??

I can tell who to stay away from IRL by how "tumblr-like" they look.
>>
>>27028187
Sauce on picture?
please
>>
>>27028412
Considering they need men for beta bux, I'd say that they do. Plus men do all the hard work women are literally incapable of doing.
>>
>>27028575
>Considering they need men for beta bux
They can get beta bux from the government. Getting it directly from the source just happens to be more profitable but they don't "need" it.
>>
>>27027977
the septum piercing is literally the female fedora
>>
>>27028638
Men are the ones in government positions because 99% of women can't rule for shit.
>>
>be political activist
>be adamant about not explaining your ideology
I never got how this managed to become a thing. It's mind-boggling. I offer at least half-assed explanations and point to further reading. To simply make claims and ignore your opponents democratic role is just ridiculous. If people are asking to know you're at the best position to convert them.

Hard to believe these people are for democracy.
>>
>>27028993
>Men are the ones in government positions
Beta males who are slaves to women.
>>
>>27028455
I agreed with you up until a while ago. Instagram is basically this generations diary or photo album, except with the availablility of cameras on phones now (pretty good quality cameras as well) its so much easier to post your day to day online.

plus all that gratification and validation when people like or interact with your stuff
>>
>>27027977

Holy fucking shit my eyes. Delete this. Good lord the humanity.
>>
>>27028771
holy shit i never thought of that
>>
>>27028474
Stay away from college campuses then
>>
>>27028771

More people in public here are starting wear fedoras, and it's mostly women. I mean the actual hat.
>>
>>27031042
Wtf where are you? How is this a thing?
>>
>>27028412
Males perform effectively 100% of the essential labor and invent effectively 100% of the essential technology so the fish and bicycle meme is true, just in reverse.

As soon as males develop a methadone for the heroin that is pussy, women are over.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.