[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's 2 am and you're home alone >you trudge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1457480154330.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457480154330.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>it's 2 am and you're home alone
>you trudge up from your computer chair to get a snack from the fridge
>see this on your way

What do?
>>
>>27026310
snort some K off her ass cheeks
>>
File: coach.gif (475 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
coach.gif
475 KB, 500x375
>>27026310
>"Oh, hey Miley. Did all your leg fat transfer to your face ?"
>>
Wonder how the hell I finally got myself a girlfriend.
>>
>>27026310
Freak out, run back to my room and hide. Who am I foolin?
>>
Gtfo newfags
>>
*zip*
2nite is the night
>>
>>27026310
Finally lose my virginity.
>>
File: Athfhandbanana.png (279 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Athfhandbanana.png
279 KB, 640x480
Tonight. You.

Fuck you robot, this post was oregano as fuck.
>>
>>27026310
I love creepy chan, but only when she's being creepy. She's ugly when she smiles.
>>
>>27026310
ask autograph
>>
Cave her head in with a bat tbqh
>>
Reach for the nearest cum bottle and fling it. Then I run screaming and crying into Mommy's room.
>>
I would undress her and make out with her and tie her up and lick her pussy until the sun rises
>>
>>27026310
Tell her she's irrelevant now
>>
>>27026310
Consult /x/ to see if my succubus summoning ritual worked or if some pshyco broke into my house. Either way I'm getting laid
>>
I realize it's like 10 years ago so I buy lottery tickets and win them all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.