[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, let's give this one more try and hope that furry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Alright, let's give this one more try and hope that furry faggot is either asleep or dead right now. All of the other tags have been taken over by the bot so I've come up with an idea. Open up omegle and in your interests type in r9k followed by my post number in this fashion: r9kXXXXXXXX (where the X's are my post number). When the little shit figures this out, whoever notices it first should post in this thread and claim their post number as the new code. And then we all use that one. Rince and repeat until the next thread.

I know a lot of us use omegle for our social fix, so let's not let this prick ruin it for the rest of us. Remember, the tag is now r9k followed directly by my post number. Let's do it.
>>
>>27026247
I'm emailing the guy the new tag right now.
>>
>>27026280

Hope he's ready to put in more effort than just leaving his bot to run, because I have all night, and the new number will be different by the time he pulls his cock out of his dog's asshole and bothers to add it.

Get in here guys, let's give this an honest try. If it works, we'll have a system to use every time this little cunt rears his ugly head.
>>
>>27026380
bumping for interest
originalasfawkdawg
>>
Bumping the thread as I managed to run into an anon.
>>
We need a new interest, the fur faggot is on OP's.
>>
>>27027530

So we use yours from now on.
>>
r10k.... lets try thatr?
>>
Does he know his link doesn't work?
>>
>>27026247
Good Idea.
bumppp
>>
>>27028063

he's browsin the thread, none of the shit in this thread works.
>>
What's going we will have no trouble here
>>
File: Untitled.png (36 KB, 472x431) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36 KB, 472x431
>>27026247
to be fair I laughed my ass off. This guy is 2gud.
>>
--- http://i.imgur.com/qa5oKPo.png

just got this to scared to open anyone?
>>
>>27028741
they're all the same, it's a furry's email.
>>
Oh I see .. doesn't look like n email doe
>>
If you go to yiff.jp there's an abuse email address. Anyone tried reporting this guy?
>>
i need to know if my gf is on
>>
I wouldn't have a problem with it if it wasn't literally the only person I get connected with.
>>
I need to know if my bf is on. Dash, are you there?? ;_;
>>
Do you think the bot is the same person as "Hello again." guy? I chased him off and it wasn't long after that the furrybot came back.

Also, new post number? Since>>27028615 happened?
>>
>>27026247
Not a bad idea anonom
>>
File: 1456875191887s.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1456875191887s.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
>>27026247
Why don't you all make a tag, but only spread it by word of mouth over Omegle? You would have outwitted him.
>>
anyone out there?
got nothing but yiff
>>
>>27030199
im out here
>>
you will never stop me from yiffing your anuses. this is my world.

:3
>>
>>27030452
at least show dick so we can have a laugh
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.