[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you sexually active anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (77 KB, 260x288) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 260x288
Are you sexually active anon?
>>
>>27026109
Just say yes to this if you're so embarrassed. It's pretty arbitrary and wont make a difference if you lie.
>>
>>27026109
I usually say not right now...because it's true
>>
>>27026109
>>my doctors were a gay couple
>>we made jokes about the Hippocratic oath
being a faggot is weird
>>
I had to go to the hospital last year and they asked me this with my mom in the room.

I said "no" without hesitation because I'm beyond giving a fuck about this shit. I'm 26, haven't had a gf or sex in 7 years, and I've pretty much quit trying so I can retain my sanity by not trying to obtain things that are clearly out of my reach.
>>
Why do they even ask you this? Is it for STDs or heart/cardiovascular health? If it's the latter you could just say yes because you're probably masturbating multiple times a week
>>
i fuck my hand daily
>>
>>27026148

If it's arbitrary, then why do they ask?
>>
>>27026109

Yes. I fucked some whore bareback and two weeks later there's something whiteish coming out of the tip of my dick, my balls are tebder as shit and it's painful to pee.

Diagnose me, normie cunt.
>>
>>27026354

Sounds like a brain hemorrhage.
>>
Yeah I wank every day.
>>
My doctor is pretty cool about all this. He only ever asked me once if I had a gf and I just explained to him that I'm useless when it comes to females. He got the message after that and never brought it up again. Bro-tier.
>>
>>27026109
Yeah with your mom.
>>
>>27026354
Chlamydia
I also had it
>>
>>27026109
I....uh-uh...well...ummmm. y-y-yes, I have the uh... the uh, sex sometimes. Thank you.
>>
>>27026570

I already took the fucking antibiotics against that and it didn't do shit. Orally.

Should I try the intramuscular ceftriaxone shot?
>>
I have a girlfriend who likes to get drunk once a month and have sex

other than that I'm jerking it 2-3x a day. so yeah I'm pretty actively remember the way you look so I can jerk to it later tonight
>>
>>27026109
Just confidently say no. Own it niggers, at worst you'll come off as religious or asexual.
>>
>>27026109
Fuck you just check my fucking prostate already
>but you're only 23, you don't need a prostate exam.
FINGER MY ASS BITCH REEEE
>>
>>27026109
no, and why do you care MD Stacy?
>>
I wish there was a site where you could find out which doctors offices have hot doctor ladies.

My last one was kind of a milf, and all her assistants and nurses were qt asian girls. kinda want to go for a check up
>>
>>27026592
Hmmm, looks like castration is the only solution. Sorry pal, better luck next time.
>>
>>27026350
Diagnosis purposes. Helps them exclude or include factors to what is causing the physical ailments you came into the office complaining of.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.