[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck helium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x400
Fuck helium
>>
>>27025993
Where you gonna get this much seeds tho?
>>
>>27025993
for real? I love apples and eat plenty of them, I can finally use the seeds for something, is it painful though?
>>
>>27026028
Organic apples have more seeds, I'd say one or two bushels would set you up with a half cup of seeds.
>>
>didyouknowbro

you're very optimistic. even then, cyanide poisoning is supposed to be agony.
>>
>>27026050
>is it painful
I mean yeah, cyanide poisoning isn't gonna be pleasant. Stick with either helium or OD on h or bars or something
>>
Just drink plenty of carrot juice everyday and you'll die or coma, either way better than being awake
>>
>>27026170
>is it painful

For you
>>
>>27026563
how does that work? I eat already at least a carrot a day because I just like them, will it kill me eventually or I need to escalate?
>>
>>27025993
You could just buy box of rat poison and it would be a lot easier.
>>
BEWARE, cyanide poisoning is painful as fuck.
>>
>>27026593
yer a big goy
>>
>>27026763
raw carrots will need a lot more, basically it's just a vitamin a overdose. a litre of carrot juice is about 4 times the daily dose of vitamin a and will kill you in a week
>>
>>27026867
You could just find a sturdy pointy stick and stab yourself in the chest, they're everywhere and FREE!
>>
>>27025993
I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>27027055
Fuck all that work, just sit and wait long enough and before you know it you're dead and buried.
>>
>>27027082
A lot of seeds and pits contain cyanide.
>>
>>27027126
Why even fucking exist in the first place just don't get conceived, then you don't have to live or die.
>>
>>27027020

That's not how it works, son. You can overdose on synthetic vitamin a supplements, sure, but no one in the history of the human race has died from a vitamin overdose via eating vegetables. If you eat a truly massive amount of carrots, your skin might turn orange, but you will survive it just fine.

The vitamins you find in whole foods are not the same as those you find in a pill and literally every case of someone "overdosing" on a vitamin is the result of them taking supplements.
>>
>>27027171
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths
Basil Brown
>>
>>27027171
Although supplements are almost always the cause of hypervitaminosis and would be a much faster and easier way to get it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.