[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Want a daughteru >there is a 50/50 chance a daughteru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (366 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
image.png
366 KB, 600x726
>Want a daughteru
>there is a 50/50 chance a daughteru won't be born

Why is reproduction so shit
>>
>Wanting to give Chad your daughter as a fucktoy
>Supporting her as a single mother and raising his child

Why?
>>
>>27025882
There's a 100% chance that you won't get to reproduce if you're on /r9k/ so don't worry.
>>
>>27025882
>pic

lost
>>
>>27025882
You can always have a test tube baby.
>>
It's less than a 50% chance.

More boys are born than girls. Something like 52/48.
>>
>>27026536
Nigga are you retarded all of a sudden?

After 13 women hit slit more and they're useless by then. You get to enjoy 12 years of a cute daughter doing cute things.

Then she can breed you a monster grandsons that'll probably pay for your medical shit when old. Its a big gamble but if you play every Fucking card right Chad and future Chad can be paying for your steaks
>>
If you have 20k you can make sure you have a girl.
>>
>>27025882
Maybe adoption
>>
>>27025882

Daughters suck. They don't listen to their fathers past a certain age, and they cost SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY TO KEEP HAPPY.

Boys are a lot better. Trust me. I'm a teacher, I talk to parents all the time, my friends all have kids. Boys are where it's at. Their relationship with you means something, and if you have their respect, they'll maintain that relationship for life.
>>
>>27027912
Is it possible to raise a daughter to care and respect you like a son would? I would feel awkward doing father son things, I don't know why, its just... Foreign to me (yes I was raised by a divorced mother). Are women biologically terrible? Or will society taint her purity?
>>
>>27028022
Keep them away from modern black culture,keep them away from anything non-white.And enforce a policy that she has to have a phone at least 2 years old,and a first car she'll have to pay for.Teach her to cook,clean,and hope she ain't as dumb as a rock./
>>
>>27028022
>Or will society taint her purity?
definitely
>Are women biologically terrible?
probably
>>
>>27028022

Dude, you have to let go of your daughters. That's just how it is. Girls are built to resent people who try to control them.

The only way you get quality daughters is with a good mother, a wonderful environment, and an amazing relationship with your wife that never gets rocky.

And of course father-son things are awkward. They always are, but you have to do it, because boys want to be their dads, they want to emulate you and find that piece of themselves that they share with you. They don't know you suck. Not for a long time. Not like girls learn to dislike their fathers.
>>
>>27025882
Cut off one ball, the one that makes male.
>>
>>27028129
Why the phone at 2 thing
>>27028138
>tfw
>>27028139
That seems really normie-esque? Letting her go? To be free and do whatever in that world? Make sure to have a good wife because she'll listen to her? Why wont she listen to me? My sister was "set free" and she didn't turn out good at all. I dunno, child rearing is too risky, especially in this society
>>
>>27028191
No,we don't want "fake" women.Only biological girls count.
>>
>>27028209
Older stuff will make her cherish what she has.That's how I was raised,hand-me-downs till I went on my own.If she wants better,make her pay in full for the phone+the data.Simple as fucking that,right?
>>
>>27028209

Dude, if you're having kids and you care about them, you've got to be relatively normal.

You don't want your kid to turn into some twisted freak who hates humanity. As it is, there's a risk that your child is a monster of some kind anyways, whether mentally disabled or insane, or just turns into a bad person in general.

If you have kids, there's only one thing to be done: Nut the fuck up, live the normie life, and give your kids the best upbringing you can manage.
>>
>>27025882
>there is a 50/50 chance a daughteru won't be born
Then it's not a chance, it's a risk. God damn it.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1237x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1237x496
>>27025882
>be me
>also want daughteru
>genes only allow for sonaru
WHY MUST MY GENES FUCK ME OVER AGAIN
>>
>>27028298
Raise them to respect only white culture,and shun any other shitskin ideals such as Islam.And let them freeroam,since free-range parenting seems to be on the downhill it'd be fun to tell the law to fuck off if they asked to leave for a while.
>>
File: 1439586313842.jpg (116 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1439586313842.jpg
116 KB, 640x960
>want sons
>chances of me even reproducing are severely low
>because of all the excess estrogen in the environment even if i manage to seed a woman chances are the children will be girls
FUCKING KILL ME RIGHT NOW
>>
>>27028384

>Be Mexican

Ahahahaha fuck no, pendejo.

I ain't teaching my kid any pinche white culture if it can be helped.

Your race are only one step above blacks. White people can't fucking keep their families from breaking apart because both the men and women have to fucking "Find themselves" or whatever the fuck that shit means. White kids hate their parents, too.

You wanna know why Mexicans have so many kids? It ain't because the women are sluts: It's because the men don't believe in condoms, but the man sticks around and takes care of his kids anyways.

Sure, my culture might be pleb as fuck, but at least if you keep your count of kids below 4 and take an active interest in parenting, you have a good chance of raising some decent kids who won't hate you.
>>
>>27028429

That's not how it works, dude.

You still have an equally good chance of concieving a boy. He might just turn out to be a nu-male faggot.
>>
>>27028453
the only problem i have with Mexicans is when they come over to America and want to shit on American culture while propping up Mexican culture.

Mexican culture is so good, just not good enough to actually stay in Mexico and live there i guess?
>>
>>27028470
Who says he wants to stay a boy?
>>
>>27028517
>he's never heard of colonialism
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.