[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw only older women like me Can't ever find a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: thspreload_0310.jpg (106 KB, 452x754) Image search: [Google]
thspreload_0310.jpg
106 KB, 452x754
>tfw only older women like me

Can't ever find a girl my age that is legitimately interested in me.

But I have had quiet a few women 10-20 years older than me want to fuck.

Why is this?

I have a baby face and look younger and it still doesnt appeal to younger girls.

please kill me
>>
forgot to ask

anyone know these feels?
>>
>>27025326
1. Do you visit places where the age-group you are trying to entice are present in great numbers?
1.1 If so, do you do in these places?
1.2 If not, maybe you should try that.
>>
Those are the reasons they like you, OP. These ladies are scared they aren't going to get any from a man their age so their prey is a young babyfaced make who they can use.
>>
File: 1448325147216.png (201 KB, 302x405) Image search: [Google]
1448325147216.png
201 KB, 302x405
I sort of have a crush on a woman that knew me since I was like 12, I'm 26 now. I think she's like 47. When we see each other, we kiss on the cheek. Not sure when it started, I'm pretty sure I could try to make a move or something, at least once, she would most likely forgive me, but obviously I would like it to escalate to at least a blowjob or maybe a couple backshots.
>>
>>27025326
they look like pic related? I would fuck the shit out of her in a heartbeat
>>
>>27025357
i dont really know how to go and hang out at bars and lounges etc.

>>27025385
well i like older women, but i wanna find some girl my age and have something serious with

>>27025429
fucking go for it, what can it hurt

>>27025447
no only one of them looks good
>>
>>27025326
Same thing here, OP.

I work in a gym and my main clientele are older women in their late 30s - early 50s and they regularly flirt with me all the time. I also have a baby face and look like I'm about 15 but I have a pretty decent body, so I think older women like the youthfulness of guys like us.

It's a shame I'm too socially awkward to actually make a move. But I'm also too socially awkward to say no if one starts coming onto me.
>>
>>27025508
if I can ever learn how to act at a bar, im going to a cougar bar.

i think i may have a lot of success. I'm just so painfully awkward.
>>
File: 1294207099868.jpg (19 KB, 251x109) Image search: [Google]
1294207099868.jpg
19 KB, 251x109
>tfw only like older women

I work in an office building with at least 70% women

women my age (23) pay zero attention to me

some women way older than me that work there (40+) look better than they do

how do i get a milf gf
>>
>>27025600
I just talk to them. They usually are more open to flirting around and joking than girls my age.

I flirted with milf today that is in late 40's but hot.

she always up for flirting. where girls my age are like, "stay away from me"

but the milf i could fuck wants a relatoinship. i just cant date a girl that much older than me, now matter how hot she is.
>>
>>27025600

Holy fuck are you me? Except they're all married
>>
File: 2321.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
2321.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
>>27025664
when talking to them, I always check out their hands for rings

but damn there's even an onsite gym and I basically go down there to see all of them walk by in their tight shorts and tank tops because they are more conscious about their fitness than younger women

talked momentarily to this one i've been scoping out for quite a while now

i'm slowing getting there
>>
>>27025768

I always chat them up and do some light flirting, older women are definitely easier to approach and just hang out around, and you can definitely talk about dirtier stuff in a more matter of fact way without worrying about getting in trouble.

Milfs are pretty based, and yeah I'm literally invisible to women my own age.
>>
Do older women flirt with us more because they genuinely prefer us or because we're lower hanging fruit?
>>
>>27026656
I think they genuinely prefer us.

Probably for multiple reasons. Probably little depressed at age.

But also I think a women see things differently as they age (so do men). They have been through the game and can see through the bullshit and know who the good guys are.

Plus we boner longer.
>>
i like mature age better 50+

anybody know these feels?
>>
>>27025326
>But I have had quiet a few women 10-20 years older than me want to fuck.
>Why is this?
If you haven't fucked that means they don't want to fuck you. If they wanted to they would.
I can tell you from experience there is no sure thing until after it's a fact.
>>
>>27027188
but i have fucked one
>>
File: Sweating man.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Sweating man.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>Tfw only little girls like me

I never asked for this.
>>
>>27026656
because they know that they wont get any from chad so they go for the betas who don't get any from the girls chad gets
>>
>>27027322
nah no interest in chad by then
>>
>>27027378
that's why they go after beta robots to fill that lack of attention
>>
>>27027121
Iktf, I wanna forcefully fuck a homely milf. It's all I can really get hard to.
>>
>>27027199
one woman wanted to have sex with you, doing better than most of the board
at this point it's a statistical anomaly that one out of fucking billions did
>>
>>27025326
I was with a woman in her 40's for about a year when I was in my mid 20's. Her sex drive was insatiable. It was nice to not be alone, but it's unsustainable and ultimately unhealthy for those involved.

An important thing to understand about a relationship like this is that both parties understand on some level what the circumstances are - the younger man is unable to attract desirable women of his own age. The older woman, regardless of being with a younger man of relatively lower sexual market value, still receives a boost to her feeling of sexual worth from simply being with a much younger man, even if he is low value. Both parties understand this on some level, but can never admit it to each other.

It's a way for two lonely people to help each other out. She wasn't the first older woman that I had been with. Both the man and woman see each other as low hanging fruit and interact accordingly.
>>
>>27028824
ok I'm definitely willing to try this but the only 40 year old that wanted me was a little too rough looking. how do I pick up one like op's pic?
>>
File: 1410483665128.png (119 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1410483665128.png
119 KB, 684x576
>>27025326
>gave into an older woman I know's advances because fuck it why not, girls my age don't like me
>go to her house, eventually we start fucking
>in the middle of us fucking I hear "Mommy?"
>turn around and this little fucking 4 year old kid walked into the room and is staring at me fucking his mom
>she says "sorry be right back" and goes to put him to bed
>sit there naked in the bed for about 5 minutes before getting up and leaving
Most awkward shit of my life.
>>
>>27028888
>how do I pick up one like op's pic?

Finding a woman with a smashing body like that is only going to get harder as time goes on and men become more isolated/desperate and the 80/20 rule becomes more of a reality. Lots of robots and cyborgs like myself realized that going after older women was an easier way to actually get some tail, so approaching this on dating sites may or may not work - I met two of them several years ago on OKCupid, but I guarantee any woman with a body like OP's pic is going to be flooded with messages. This was well before Tinder even existed which has flooded the market even more.

You're much better off finding a cougar bar in your town and trying your luck there. I know that's a disappointing answer, but that's how she goes.

>>27029018
This is one of the most depressing things I have ever read on this site. Not your situation, but from the perspective of the child - it's fucking awful. That boy will never forget what he saw and even if he doesn't acutely remember it, it will affect him in some way for the rest of his life.

Christ, I have to stop coming here.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.