[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a redditor who has heard many misogynist things about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: robotbait.png (471 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
robotbait.png
471 KB, 640x640
As a redditor who has heard many misogynist things about this sub, I hear by challenge each of you "robots" to give me a good reason why you think women are the inferior sex. TIL you can't, homos!
>>
>homos

Reported to the police for homophobia. Enjoy your 10 years in prison for Internet hate crimes.
>>
>>27024249
Saged self declared redditfag. This bait is too obvious.
>>
>>27024285
Also a tripfag as you can see
>>
>>27024268
This is my safe space you little cocksucker get your queery ass back to the homo bathhouse
>>
>>27024301
Exactly, but you didn't sage. Now this got bumped, goddammit mang.
>>
>>27024301
I'm not a tripfag you fucking bitch I have a very good sense of balance I never trip. Only trip I made today was to vote for Bernie Sanders.
>>
Okay.

Psychology 101: the female brain is not as capable of compartmentalizing as the male brain is. They are incapable of assuming leadership roles for this reason because they cannot separate their personal feelings from their jobs and responsibilities. They should be relegated to the lowest rungs of responsibility only because they cannot be trusted to execute their duties impartially.

Protip: the fact that they can't compartmentalize is undisputed. The extrapolation I offer nobody quite dares make publicly.

(I don't even hate women, but I'm playing devil's advocate.)
>>
>>27024324
Source? I know you channitors aren't very good at providing soruces like us superior redditors, but I think you can at least try
>>
>>27024324
>Falling for bait
>encouraging b8er
>not saging
>>
But do you respect men who challenge men who don't challenge women who don't respect women?
>>
>>27024347

Psychology textbook.
>>
>>27024249
>sexism
>ends with women
>starts with men

wew lad
>>
>>27024357
Hey man as long as people vote for Bernie Sanders I'm cool with them.
>>
How can people honestly fall for such easy bait? Saging.
>>
>>27024378
Sexism still does and always has began with men, that my friend is a fact.
>>
>>27024408
I'm not your friend, mate
>>
>>27024404
heh
baited
better luck next time chump
>>
>>27024249
Is that pic a fuckin' joke m7? So lemme' get this straight, women have been trying get equality for a hundred years or so and have in their opinion failed. So instead of saying...

> Ah well they tried but I guess the misogynists were right.

He's saying men need to sort womens shit out for them. If that's the case what's the point? They are always going to need us to do shit for them so why treat them as equals when they can't hack it. If this was Brave New World men would be Alphas and women Betas.
If women don't have equality by now, they never will same with blacks.
>>
>>27024408
women get upset when I treat them like one of the guys tho

I mean we are equal I should treat them how I treat everyone else right?
>>
File: 1447544460707.jpg (135 KB, 641x583) Image search: [Google]
1447544460707.jpg
135 KB, 641x583
>>27024249
just picking out a random jpg from my women folder
>>
File: Untitled.png (37 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37 KB, 1024x768
http://archive.is/A4pmg
>>
>>27024808
This whole thread is just so sad.I was in this guy`s shoes,imagining being kind to women was the way.Sadly it isn`t,but I don`t want to have a relationship if it means treating the other badly and changing my behaviour around them,
>>
Alot of the people here are dipshits who vote Trump, i wouldnt take it too seriously.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.