[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecucks blown the fuck out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 750x1109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 750x1109
meanwhile us NEETS stay winning
>>
Hahaha wagecucks think they have the better life. No life now wagecuck.
>>
at least he contribute to society unlike you worthless NEETs
>>
File: comfy_neet_pepe.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy_neet_pepe.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
wagecucks will never learn op
>>
File: 1426921979502.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1426921979502.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>27024273
as feritlizer
>>
>>27024273
Yeah, he made some great mulch for those trees. God bless him.
>>
>tried to kick a branch into it

That's literally all I needed to read. This kid was a fucking retard.
>>
>>27024200
I wouldn't call eating process chicken tenders and Chef boyardee winning.
>>
>>27024320
why

are you some kind of communist?
>>
>>27024273
NEETs contribute to society more than you wagecucks could dream of. Just this morning I volunteered at the animal shelter, rescued five kittens, and had sex with a wagecuck's gf. Normal day for a NEET such as myself, for we are supreme gentlemen.
>>
>>27024342
It's bad food aimed for kids.
>>
meanwhile the NEET is safe and warm in his room, pursuing the noblest and most profoundly deep endeavors known to human kind: Arts, Science, Math, Literature, and Poetry. The NEET is master of his life, the wagekeckold is a slave. The wagie gets consumed by the wood chipper of his life's work, the NEET having thrown him in. its pure pottery.
>>
>>27024200
It's called natural selection.
>>
>>27024320
NEETs have time to cook healthy, nutritious meals. Those are a wagecuck's staple food. Wagecucks btfo
>>
>>27024351
Literally every single NEET on this board.
>>
>>27024315
this
Darwinism

we need less hand holding in society so people like this kid and NEETs die
>>
>>27024392
No I did the math. NEETS can't afford real food. Also you neets always talk about your tendies.
>>
>>27024367
if it really was bad the free market would sort it out

stop trying to push your nanny state propaganda on actual human beings with brains
>>
>work part time
>can buy all the vidya I want
>still have time to play since it's part time
>can buy all the neet snacks I want

It's a decent life
>>
>>27024418
There, there wagecuck. Did Mr Shekelstein threaten to cut your hours? You see, us NEETs live a life of leisure beyond your wildest dreams. It costs me five dollars a day to feed myself, and all my meals are nutritionally complete, unlike the wagecuck's hurried meals.
>>
>>27024200
Maybe he was finally trying to cut his shit hair
>>
>>27024409
as a NEET, i'm fine with dying. i think firing squad would suffice.
>>
>>27024491
suffice?

firing squad would be ideal
>>
>>27024471
>$5

Yeah I'm sure that frozen burritos is real nutritious. It looks like I touched a nerve.
>>
>>27024527
$5 can buy enough rice, chicken, and potatoes for a whole day. Stay mad cause you don't have the experience or time to cook your own meals. Silly wagecuck.
>>
>>27024592
sure sure wink wink.
>>
>>27024592
$5 can buy me a Little Caesar's hot and ready pizza.
>>
>>27024592
This is something the wagecucks will never understand. It's quite easy to eat a healthy diet in $5 a day if you have the intuition and knowledge of a NEET.
>>
>>27024273
>le contributions meme xD

are you falseflagging? it really seems like you're false flagging right now. fuck off you retarded neetcuck
>>
>>27024467
how do you make enough money to live, working part time? do you live with parents?
>>
>>27024527
>mfw $5 can buy me two pounds of chicken and a pound of rice
>>
>>27024940
Yep. I still pay a bit of the bills and buy some groceries, though.
>>
>>27025155
Sounds like a good life tbqh
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.