[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey Dad, meet my new boyfriend! His name is Tyrone!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: couple3.jpg (176 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
couple3.jpg
176 KB, 425x282
>Hey Dad, meet my new boyfriend! His name is Tyrone!
>>
Who the fuck are you bitch?
>>
>>27023989
Only my daughter gets to call me Dad. I don't know who you think you are.
>>
>>27023989
Do you guys think this shitposting is funny anymore jesus christ are you cuck posters 12 years old this is shit.
>>
>>27023989
I'm black so Tyrone is probably my son.

Why would you bring a trash methhead honkey to my house you fucking Hotep?
>>
That's a very feminine boyfriend you got there, son, and Tyrone is such an unusal name for a white man... how did you two meet?
>>
>>27023989
Well hello tyrone! I hope you cab breed some superior mixed race children with your new fucktoy. Just tell me if you need some help with the prepping, I'll be more than happy to help! I'll be in my shed if you love birds need me ;)
>>
>>27025528
>not being proud of your son for scoring some superior white pussy

This is why no one respects black people
>>
>>27025697
White pussy isn't needed,
If you want thick, slimy, potent pussy you go for blacks if you want real tight pussy, go for Asians .
White pussy is for white men.
>>
>>27026162
White man detected
>>
>>27026949
Coon detected
>>
>>27025481
I wish you'd gotten the first post. This is the best answer one could conceive in this situation.
>>
File: 555.jpg (89 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
89 KB, 682x1024
>>27023989
k. make sure to use protection. Have fun sweety.
>>
>>27023989

GTFO, you are dead to me slut. No I won't pay for college, your car or your phone anymore. Consider yourself evicted. I'm sure Tyrone will take care of you.
>>
>>27023989
I legit want to know why white guys here believe black guys could get any white girl. Most white girls won't whore themselvesto anything black. At most, they're intimidated by us. Many white people still see us as inferior or stupid. Their families wouldn't really approve, not deep down.
>>
>>27025526

They probably are no joke
>>
I don't care about you me and your mom are divorced and you live with her, I hope you all die in a house fire.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.