[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were given the chance to die a quick, painless death within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1453778066216.gif (778 KB, 299x360) Image search: [Google]
1453778066216.gif
778 KB, 299x360
If you were given the chance to die a quick, painless death within the next hour, would you go ahead with it?
Or would you carry on with life as normal.
>>
>>27023971
yeah, suppose so. I'd have to ride my bike out of the state in the mean time.
>>
>>27023971
Not right now, but once I'm thirty and things are still the same. Sure.
>>
>>27023971
Can i get contact on some anon who will be robbing some place instead?

If i just had the chance to live the life of crime i would but i have no means (lots of ideas though, its in my genes after all) or contacts
>>
File: talcual4real.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
talcual4real.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>27023971
I will die, omama.
>>
>>27023971
>If you were given the chance to die a quick, painless death within the next hour, would you go ahead with it?

If I could be completely phased out of existence without being aware that it's going to happen, then sure. I deal with chronic pain on a daily basis as a result of a bowel condition, and because pain meds are so highly abused in the area I live in, none of the doctors here will prescribe me anything to improve my quality of life.

They also refuse to do anything further to treat the condition unless I agree to go through with dangerous procedures that may ultimately kill me. At this point, I'd be willing to consider the option, but they'll also force me to sign liability waivers before proceeding with any treatment, which effectively means they can kill me (perhaps even through their own negligence) and there's not a goddamn thing my family can to about it from a legal standpoint. So why would I agree to such a thing? At least maybe if I die by any other means, my family can take the case to an attorney and claim my doctors were negligent in refusing me life-saving treatment.
>>
>>27024154
Nice try, copper
>>
>>27024188
My biofather cooks meth for a living.
Used to borrow/technically steal cars to get from one party to another.
Stole fucking dynamite from quarry and kept half of it for like 15 years in a house with multiple people, hidden in the wals.
Smuggled Indians and Arabs on foot, via the mountains in wilderness over the borders.
>Some old indian hag died in his arms by fireplace
>Stole the old (90s or 80s not sure) BWM m3 and fucking escaped after long chase with cops in woods
And he did all of that before the age of 21.
I uhm...took some drugs, drank a lot (alone) and played lots and lots and lots of games....
>>
I don't think this hour. I think I'm going to set things in motion on the 19th or so.
>>
>>27024252
>criminal biofather
alpha fucks beta bucks

The life of crime is nothing to aspire to, anon. You can be a man in other ways. Start spelunking dude.
>>
>>27024338
My point is i am too fucked up in so many ways i cant just up and go in middle of people, every day.

And since i am not a literal robot, i need to eat and place to sleep. All that jazz.

So my only real option is life of crime yet i am too much of a fuck up to do anything about it either
>>
If it was guaranteed I would molest my coworkers and grab their tits before my death
>>
>>27024252
Holy shit that sounds badass
>>
>>27024459
Not sure if sarcastic but anyway i was thinking about writing a book about all that shit i heard from him. Problem is it was cut pretty short cause he spent
>22 to 38
Years of his life hiding in my great grand mothers villa eating bread and water and having pc set up literally on the shitter.

AND STILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER managed to make money, even in that situation he pushed himself to learn 3D modelling and make more than average wage.

Bohemia interactive (ARMA) even offered him permanent position in their team for fucks sake...why am i so useless
>>
Without an ounce of hesitation.
>>
Absolutely not

I only hurt because of the burning will to succeed... repeated failure is what makes me sad.
>>
>>27023971
EVERYONE HAS THIS OPTION ITS CALLED
HIGH
SPEED
TRAIN
How many times do i have to lobby this!
i should really make a copypasta
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.