[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw financial domination fetish I make 95k a year as an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 609x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 609x460
>tfw financial domination fetish

I make 95k a year as an engineer and have spent at least 5 thousand dollars buying camwhores stuff off their amazon lists and tipping them. Thats not even the worst of it though. A few years ago i found two different girls online that i got to financially dominate me. One i bought a watch for a few thousand dollars and a thousand dollar necklace and also gave them a few hundred bucks a month for almost a full year. The other one i helped pay 20k of their 40 thousand dollar mercedes. Out of all of this i didnt ever get sex and am still a virgin. I did however get to rub and kiss the mercedes girls feet in exchange for what i did though. I also most recently have been a beta orbiter and friend of this girl that is dating another guy. He is working a minimum wage job so they had issues paying the rent and bills. She used her female charisma, dressed a little revealing one day, and tried to make me feel bad for her by crying in front of me and asked me to help her. Being the beta i am i accepted and have been sending them 500 bucks a month while he continues to plow my oneitis. And since i have this fetish i also have been jerking off after everytime i give her the money. kill me
>>
I don't have to kill you, you're already dead inside
>>
wow you need to end your life
>>
>>27023965
how does someone sink THIS low
>>
Give me money, faggot
>>
>>27023965
>kill me

This is entirely your own fault.

Do it yourself. If you're really a cuck, you'll leave them everything in your last will and testament.
>>
>>27023965

Could you give me $10 so I can afford a video converter? I wouldn't tell you to kill yourself or that you're worthless since I don't believe it: I suppose I might not have much appeal.
>>
im being 100% honest here op, you seriously need to kill yourself. not even memeing or being ironic or whatever. do it now.
>>
I bought a $60 for a girl on my steam friends list. I was drunk and wanted to be nice. Afterwards I felt so pathetic.
>>
>>27024189
http://ffmpeg.org/
>>
Yo give me the money
>>
>>27024248

It's a VGA adapter I need, I have a tower stack but the nVidia card runs on some kind of fruity proprietary video system that I can't plug a monitor directly into.
>>
File: 1452222164771.jpg (159 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1452222164771.jpg
159 KB, 1500x1500
pic related shiggy diggy doooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
File: 1454783906822.jpg (67 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1454783906822.jpg
67 KB, 500x368
>>27023965
For the longest time I wanted to pretend that people like you cannot actually exist. But somehow all these twitch bitches kept getting donations. People send them games, equipment, buy them unrelated stuff from wish lists, pay their rent. I don't know why you do this. You go to work and then give your money away.

There's a lot I want to say to you. "Kill yourself", "you are scum", etc. But at the core of your major malfunction is that you enjoy humilation and you likely posted this because you secretly crave the verbal abuse you knew would be coming. So this is all I will say.
>>
Reeeeeeee pay for all my transgender related surgeries now OP!!!! Way better investment than a stupid overpriced car or necklace!!!

>not buying a Subaru off craigslist for 1k
>>
File: 1411571194479.png (516 KB, 872x720) Image search: [Google]
1411571194479.png
516 KB, 872x720
I'm still not convinced findom isn't a meme; it's just so horrendously illogical and meaningless.
>>
>>27025072
But that would be kindness, even pity; the point of findom is that it's mostly stupid and useless crap so that you feel humiliated and pathetic doing it, not like the paragon of christian charity.

>>27025159
Same. It's just... how do you fetishise a financial transaction? I dunno if Karl Marx would've been disgusted or scream "I WAS RIGHT, FAGGOTS!"
>>
>>27023965

Never happened nice try though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.