[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1453147927091.jpg (73 KB, 971x1297) Image search: [Google]
1453147927091.jpg
73 KB, 971x1297
Everyone under 5'10 here post your height and country. Feel free to add a manlet related personal experience as well.

>5'8
>Italy

>Be me
>Visiting my uncle in the netherlands
>Standing in a line somewhere in Amsterdam
>mfw literally everyone seems to be 6'1+ with a good handful of people that seem more than 6'6 tall
>mfw all the women are just as tall me as me or taller
>can only remember about 1 in 20 men being as tall me or less

Reminder that this country is literal hell on earth for manlets and you should never move there if you're under 6'1
>>
File: talcualallucination.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
talcualallucination.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>27023871
Omama is a manlet, you know.
>>
>5'6
>US

Feels pretty bad
>>
File: 1449373225613.jpg (11 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1449373225613.jpg
11 KB, 235x235
6 ft 3, kill me now
>>
>>27023871
I don't agree with you anon. I'm 5'9" and I visited the Netherlands a couple times and I never even noticed. All the women were shorter than me or about the same height and the men seemed pretty normal, not crazy tall like people on the internet make it out to be.
>>
5'8, Dutch. Yea....
>>
>>27023871
>>Standing in a line somewhere in Amsterdam
>>mfw literally everyone seems to be 6'1+ with a good handful of people that seem more than 6'6 tall

Holland is weird, it's the tallest country in the world IIRC.

I had a Dutch gf for a while (in before normie ree) and she was 6'1 to my 5'11.
>>
File: sad rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
sad rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
>be 6ft
>still feel like a manlet because every other person on the street is at least 2+ inches taller than me
>almost all of my friends/family are big 6'5 linebacker type dudes
>been seeing girls almost as tall or taller than me without heels
>>
>5'2
>USA

I've given up on a gf or the possibility of the normie life. The latter isn't very appealing anyway. Don't feel so bad bros, you still have a chance if you want it badly enough.
>>
>>27023871
Meme general
Everyone post memes feel free to add more personal memes as well.

Manlet is a meme and forever will be /thread were done here folks.
>>
My 15 year old son is 6'3
I'm 6ft
>Feels
>>
>5'5
>New Zealand

>OMG you're only 5'5? that's short for a white guy :(

>>27025450
Damnit... You poor, poor man. I can't even comprehend how you must feel. My condolences mate
>>
5'3"
Singapore
>meet girl online
>confess and manage to start a e-relationship
>agree to meet irl
>we meet, everything seems ok
>we date for some time
>at one point tells me she was going to dump me a few weeks in because of my height
feelsbadmango
>>
>>27025562
>son
xddd top laughs!!
>>
5'8
America.

Here in Central Cali/Northern Cali people seem to be shorter than SoCal. I don't really feel all that short. When I went to Thailand I felt a little taller than average, not much though they aren't all that short for asians, at least not in Bangkok.
>>
>>27025110
try being 5'5
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.