[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >Indian >date another cool Indian girl for 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1455855398291.png (227 KB, 850x505) Image search: [Google]
1455855398291.png
227 KB, 850x505
>be me
>Indian
>date another cool Indian girl for 6 months
>first relationship, but slept with a few other girls
>we have a lot in common
>3 weeks ago we talk about past relationships
>tells me her ex was white (this was in collage)
>fucking disgusted
>couldn't even look at her the same
>probably got spitroasted by Chad and Brad
>broke up with her yesterday
>blocked her number
>she was waiting in front of my house all day yesterday thinking I was at work
>kind of regret it, but just don't see her as the same girl I fell for

I'm kind of lonely at the moment, but I think I'll recover.
>>
TAKE THE
>>
>>27022493
Just make sure you never need them. You seemed to do fine
>>
>slept with a few other girls
REEEE
Even a fucking pajeet gets pussy. If you reject a girl just for being with a white guy then you don't fucking belong here.
>>
>>27022493

Lol, nice job--- throwing the game.

six months in, no less. Being insecure sucks, doesn't it?
>>
>>27022493
GTFO GOD DAMN NORMIES FUCKING MY BOARD
>>
File: image.png (514 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
514 KB, 1000x1000
>>27022493
I'll never get you faggots that get all bent over a woman sleeping with other races of men. Like if you've banged other chicks and this is what ticks you off you need help soon

t. Black male
>>
>>27022493

>My irrational fears that could or could not have been true , based on assumption rather than evidence caused me to break up with a girl who liked me .

Good job.
>>
>>27022493
feather indian or dot indian?
>>
>>27022517
POO 2
>>
>>27022493
>Indian
>fucking anything
wew lad
>>
>>27022561
>>27022552
If it means anything, I lost my virginity at 25 only after getting fit.

I couldn't help it. I didn't want to let it bother me, but every time I looked at her, I just felt disgust.
>>
>>27022607
>>27022630
Northern, so I guess dot.
I'm actually pretty light skinned and often get confused for being Arab. I have a pretty easy time with Hispanic woman.
>>
Nearly 40% of US-raised Indian girls marry white men. Consider that probably well over 50% have slept with a white guy.

Not a big deal.
>>
>>27022667
Hmm, Southern European women are decently keen on Indian men too. Never had any luck with Hispanics. Maybe because I haven't talked to enough
>>
>be you
>you is indian

Why the fuck would I do that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.