[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw someone brings bakery-fresh bagels to the office to share
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1456773347808.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456773347808.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>tfw someone brings bakery-fresh bagels to the office to share
>>
>>27021329
>they suddenly expect YOU to bring something in on your birthday

what the fuck is this shit, its MY birthday, youre supposed to give me stuff.
>>
>>27021402
That is bullshit, but I brought cupcakes for my birthday anyway

>tfw no one ate them because they're all health-conscious white women
>>
>tfw other office workers guilt you into being a fat slob like them and eating the bullshit they bring in every day to work
>tfw office small-talk and everyone being "nice" to each other
>office "banter"
>office meetings that are just there to make everyone seems like things are busy but in reality it's just makig up work
>"WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND HUH ANON"
>tfw slowly going into work later and later each week, be it a few minutes, but after 6 months you are full blown late and you just don't care anymore
>tfw you quit
>>
>>27021329
Tfw watching my figure ;_;
>>
File: One Smug Man.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
One Smug Man.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>27021543
>Used to work in building like that
>shared office with two normie chicks
>always wear headphones to drown out the conversation
>boss realized I was unhappy there
>sets me up in a private office in another building
>everybody minds their own business here
>>
>>27021543
>office meetings that are just there to make everyone seems like things are busy but in reality it's just makig up work

Iktf. At least for me, I get paid hours during the meetings (I work third shift, so I have to come in just for meetings in the afternoon). The only thing that sucks is that our weekly meetings are during a part of the day where I would otherwise be sleeping (again, I work third shift) so it throws off my sleep schedule.
>>
>>27021740

>tfw you realize you need to wear headphones about a week into a new job

horror
>>
>>27021543
>commute to work by bicycle (~8 miles each way)
>office whales throw food at me constantly
>jam that shit down my face hole to quell my legs' constant demands for calories
>still a twig outside of my freakishly muscular legs
>"Why is anon always so skinny? It's not fair."
>bitch I did 160 miles commuting, that's why
>>
>>27022013
*80 miles commuting
The math portion of my brain's been turned off for right now.
>>
>>27022013

It's crazy when you realize that people LITERALLY need drugs to get through the day at your average office. First it starts with caffeine and sugary brekfast shit, then a fatty/salty takeout lunch followed by more sugar and then more sugar as the day goes on. Then alcohol to make it all easier and help them pass out for the next day. Rinse and repeat.
>>
Lol Poop
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA POOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
File: 1450344517194.png (376 KB, 420x488) Image search: [Google]
1450344517194.png
376 KB, 420x488
>>27022052
Add smoking weed every day and that describes my life
>>
Lol am I right guys? POOP
>>
>>27021329
We had someone bring chocolate strawberries and another person brought donuts today, quit ruining my cut you fucktards.
>>
>>27022052
>people LITERALLY need drugs to get through the day at your average office
Nothing beats the huge dump of serotonin, adrenaline, and endorphin from riding in.
Though I do have to watch out for cramping after getting there, hard riding then sitting in a chair for several hours can make my legs upset.
>>
>>27021329
That's some shit who just eats bagels without cream cheese or whatever
>>
>>27022013
>leg day erry day

post your legs bruh

no homo
>>
File: 1740375937123.jpg (114 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1740375937123.jpg
114 KB, 900x900
>office culture

Sounds gay as fuck. I'm glad I work in a skilled trade
>>
>>27022052
Drugs are the only way to survive wage slavery, seriously. You act like people can just not do it, but they can't. That's why they call it slavery.
>>
File: 1457380736850.jpg (424 KB, 639x1078) Image search: [Google]
1457380736850.jpg
424 KB, 639x1078
With the exception of two people in my office I'm pretty sure every single person I work with dislikes me because I don't bother getting involved with "the workplace gossip". I have zero interest in what the fuck fat Jannet did with her boyfriend yesterday, or how two random bitches from the other side of the office are both after the same man. I have friends and a social life still, this shit is petty
>>
>>27021470
The reason they didn't eat them is probably actually because they thought you came in the batter or something because you are so creepy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.