[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are normies here who think its all a joke >think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: waterlakepepe.png (579 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
waterlakepepe.png
579 KB, 512x512
>there are normies here who think its all a joke
>think these memes and stories are all just made up (some are)
>think pepe is nothing more than a meme and not an illustrated representation of our deep personal troubles
>HAHAHA THIS PEPE IS SO DANK
>WHEN BEA DOSENT TEXT YOU BACK XD
>>
>>27021109
You know there was a time when shit you described was simply ignored which didn't promote continued posting from such faggots.
>>
Pepe is lost to the normie scum. Whenever I see a Pepe image now I imagine the poster to be an r/4chan faggot Redditor who came here for Le EpIk meme arrow stories and the rare Pepes XDDD
Just stop posting him. Its over.
>>
>>27021213
Normal Pepe doesn't bother me that much personally. Yes he's tainted, but it's hard to just throw away part of our heritage.
It's the fucking rare Pepe shit that instantly reveals someone as a Redditor.
>>
File: light flashy pepe.gif (2 MB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
light flashy pepe.gif
2 MB, 800x448
>>27021278
would a redditor have one such as this?, back off reddit flys
>>
As much as I enjoy this board, it would only be honest of me to say that, if you post your feels / personal worries here, it will get screencapped by about 200 lurkers who will each share it to their facebook timeline with 300 friends each for them all to laugh at you.
>>
File: 1455127397148.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1455127397148.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
>>27021109
If Pepe "represents" you you should either kill yourself or go back to plebbit. Hell, maybe both. Stop being pathetic
>>
why are we so worried about the redditfags takeing our memes? they are going to do it anyway i honestly enjoy collecting rare pepes and shareing personal experiances and get put down for it
>>
>>27021422
whats the difference between these 200 lurkers and 300 normies, they all might laugh at your story
>>
That's because you are a joke and you should be treated as such. It's not victim blaming if you constantly assume the victim role in the same way that third wave feminists do. You are no better, if not worse.

I just come here to laugh at you scum.
You could lift yourself from the dirt but you wallow in it like swine. If you want pity, there will be none and rightfully so.

You are worthless until proven otherwise so why bother trying to live if you're content with being weak and impotent? If I were in your position, I would work hard day and night to become something more than just a living joke for the rest of society.

Your depression, autism, assburgers, and anxiety are bullshit, kid. You're just trying to justify your non-productive lifestyle so that you can continue to be manchildren for all eternity.
>>
Dude it was always a joke.

You're the idiot that came here and saw these jokes and thought you found a community of fellow broken people, because you couldn't see us laughing our asses off at these tales of failures at life.

Unfortunately for us, more of you flocked here after the /jp/ purge.
>>
>>27021984
>clinically diagnosed mental disorders are bullshit
>"lol yeah I have horrible anxiety and feel physical discomfort in social situations and I'm always miserable and alone but I just do it for shits and giggles"

Fuck off your high horse m8, you're a piece of shit like the rest of us
>>
>>27021984
>haha these debilitating mental disorders are no excuse lmao just do something with your life bro rofl stop being a loser lmao even if you're ugly, have no friends, have been rejected your whole life, hate yourself, and want to die, and have fucked up your life even more every time you've tried to improve it, just be yourself bro lol you're all so pathetic lmao you deserve your pain and misery for being fat losers rofl I'm so much better than you all lmao
You belong here, my autistic friend.
>>
>>27021344

Hey this is actually really cool. I legitimately and unironically am interested in anymore that you might have.
>>
File: tmp_10077-241-444942083.gif (87 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10077-241-444942083.gif
87 KB, 300x100
>>27022386

Yeeeeahhh yeeeahhh suuuuure riiiiiiiight
>>
File: 1454271709504.jpg (46 KB, 600x605) Image search: [Google]
1454271709504.jpg
46 KB, 600x605
I feel sorry for those that can not enjoy the pepe and wojack culture because they are normies and use normie book and normiegram to follow more normies who post our hero.
I only know Pepe from here, and I love Pepe
>>
>>27022488
>>27022609

I have a job, an apartment, a car, and most importantly confidence and self-respect.

You have frog memes and fake made up illnesses. Psychology is a myth, just like astrology. As soon as you stop believing your a Virgo, it stops having an effect on you, kid.
>>
>>27023008
>lucky enough to be born not mentally-ill
>feels enraged at those with shitty lives to justify his retarded just-world view on life
I hope you get testicular cancer and die slowly, regretting all the times you acted like a total cunt to miserable people less fortunate than you. You're a million times more pathetic than everyone else here put together, and deep down you know it.
>>
>>27023224

You aren't born with a mental illness, you become the mental illness that you prescribe yourself.

It's literally all in your mind.
>>
>>27021984
> If I were in your position, I would work hard day and night to become something more than just a living joke for the rest of society.

god you have it so easy if i were in your position i would become president with that gifted determination of yours instead of wasting it on japanese image boards
>>
>>27023840
this is some grade A b8 i know normies lack depth but they are no that deluded. jokes up

btw if its all in your head i DARE you to voluntaraly go through white torture, your weak normie brain wouldnt last 15 minutes without breaking down screaming, then after that you could come back and tell us about how mental disorders and phobias are bullshit
>>
File: 93KFh0p5bLw.jpg (128 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
93KFh0p5bLw.jpg
128 KB, 604x604
>>27021109
:) man i would piss on you, i have soo much money, that i dont care :)

Btw i have a new girl every month ;:)

#MDMA
>>
>>27025092
>anon admits he deals meth to children on an american NSA data mining website

alright small fry
>>
File: 1457331447076.jpg (57 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
1457331447076.jpg
57 KB, 473x480
>>27022386
What a fucking newfag kek before october when the reddt exodus happened this board was for feels and green text stories NOT FOR ATTENTION WHORING ROASTIES AND TRIPFAGS, almost every thread had a wojak in the op and they followed by peaceful discussions most of the times, seriously, you don't know shit, kill urself my man.
>>
>>27021109
Pepe is a dead meme.
It never was funny.
>>
Why don't we just make a stamp for our images that is so horribly offensive, normie scum would never post it. Ex: making a small box in the corner that has gore and "nigger" written all over it.
>>
>>27021109
Some people joke on here some people don't. That's helps it in my opinion because you can never tell if it's true or not for certain
>>
>>27021109
Am I a normie for not jerking off to scat?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAH HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT I WROTE THIS STATUS ABOUT HOW I HAVE NO GIRLFRIEND HAHAHAHAHHA THIS SOOOOO FUCKING FUNNY I MEAN PRETENDING TO BE LAME! AHAHHAHAHAHAH COMEDY GOLD!
GUYS SERIOUSLY PRETENDING TO BE LAME
DUDE THIS IS MILLIONAIRE DOLLAR SHIT RIGHT HERE
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.