[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grills staring @ you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 21
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x373
Post stories of times you caught grills staring at you. Are there good or bad stares? How can you tell? Did you say anything to her? What did you do lad?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x164
>>27019932
>girls
>staring at me
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x241
>>27019969
There's bad stares, yknow
>>
>>27019932
It happened when I was a young attractive adolescent. Now that I'm some balding 20 year old nobody has looked at me in years.
>>
>>27020005
>bad
>stares
>from a girl
>to a robot
wew lad
>>
File: subway-woman.jpg (102 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
subway-woman.jpg
102 KB, 640x427
this girl kept staring at me on a train in japan
i couldn't tell if it was pure disgust (i wasn't doing anything shame-able) or she wanted the WD, so ignored her
>>
i don't exist they don't see me
so i don't know if they are looking or not
>>
>>27020048
yes, sometimes if you're lucky they will start videoing you and post you on their snap chat
>>
>>27019932
Happened a few times and all but one were uneventful. The one time something happened was when a fat girl I noticed looking at me and doing flirty waves as she walked by sent her friend to give me her number. Never called her, wasn't my type.
>>
File: 9b24e8abea8.jpg (260 KB, 640x700) Image search: [Google]
9b24e8abea8.jpg
260 KB, 640x700
I never ever noticed a girl starring at me, it's almost like I'm not existent.
Their eyes are blank and bored, and they always look past me.
>>
>>27020078
What were you wearing?

Did she have any other body language?
>>
>>2701993
Have the stories here not given you the precaution you should take?
I promptly leave the vicinity. It can only lead to trouble
>>
>>27019932
Happens quite alot at college, I get some smiles at the smoking shelter as well,
Shame im a cynical narcissist that despises womyn and just want to abuse them.
>>
File: image.png (306 KB, 383x441) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 383x441
Only once. She was staring at me awkwardly and biting one of her nails

I didn't think anything of it, but then again I am autistic.
>>
>Walking inside market
>See a cute girl
>She's with a friend
>She stares at me, starts to crack up, whipsers something to her friend and they both laugh
>This happens a bunch of times in my life
>This is coupled with constant rejection from all girls I've ever showed interest on
>Be called a "weird ugly looking freak" by a girl when I was 15
>Start feeling anxious and judged whenever around attractive women
>Start college
>Arrivelate for a class
>Open door, can feel the gaze of everyone
>Leave and drop out
>Become gynophobic
>Go into therapy

My life is fucked.
>>
>>27019932
was with my gf at wendys. two high school age cashiers. one was taking my order and i caught the cashier staring at me.
>>
>>27020285
Why do you let your emotions get the best of you?
>>
>Sitting in cafe reading paper an having a drink
>Notice girl staring at me from the other side of the cafe out the corner of my eye
>This goes on for several minutes
>Plain wall next to me so unlikely she is looking at that
>Look over an smile at her
>Her expression to one of disgust before looking away
>Go back to my paper
>She starts staring at me again
>Leave after several minutes of it
>>
>>27020330
Why did you leave? Should have stayed and not allowed her to influence you.
>>
File: 27frugal-span-blogSpan.jpg (48 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
27frugal-span-blogSpan.jpg
48 KB, 480x300
>>27020139
bermuda shorts and a t-shirt
she just sat and stared
>>
I used to be an ugly duckling, but now I'm a 6'2 chad with a robot mind. I get mirred, get hairflicks and lip biting everytime I leave my house, but I don't have deeper contact with woman other than cashiers. Familiy and acquaintance who only know the me from years ago all say 'look how gorgeous you are'. Two sassy black cashiers saying 'daaamn' to each other after looking at me made my day last week.

My looks are the only things I have as a NEET with Avpd and social anxiety. When they fade away, I'll prolly commit sudoku.
>>
>>27020317
Raised by a single mother.
>>
>>27020285
I call bullshit. I'm ugly as fuck but people are nice to me. They often just feel bad for me.

Only the really vapid slutty stacy cool girls make fun of me but for the most part the average person just feels bad
>>
There has been a few times I admit.
What the fuck are you supposed to do in those social situations??
It only happened in the bus, especially one girl who was standing like in the bus aisle like 3 meters away from me. She was staring me hard without looking away. I was the one breaking eye contact and finally sperged out, put on my earbuds and turned my back to her.
Shit was terrifying.
>>
Caught a 30 year old qt (who looked 24 tops) staring at me as my computer screen darkened and I could see the reflection of what was behind me and her reflection was looking right at me.

She was lovely. I worked with her for a while. I was shocked to find she was 30.
>>
>>27020450
I know that feel. Found divorce documents which provide evidence of my mother actively preventing my father's involvement.
>hates internally
>>
>>27020316
Literally the best scenario

They're wagecucks so they have to be nice, should of hit on her and she would of rejected you the nicest way possible
>>
I can't work out what staring means. I have anxiety so most of the time I look away, face burning, assuming they think I'm useless. Doesn't help that whenever I told women I like them they mocked me. I don't even try at this point, it's been like 3 months since a spoke to a female outside my family.

Don't be like me anons.
>>
>>27020382
I'd say 50/50
Need more evidence
>>
>>27020508
Sorry to hear.
A boy needs his father to guide him and show him how to make it in the real world.
>>
>>27019932

A 7/10 girl at the gym, she was looking at me as if she needed to be fucked hard. I looked at her back for a second with a slightly regreting look in my eyes. Her sight was too lascive for a public place (and for a private one).
>>
>>27019932
>go to a tea convention alone
>enjoy a variety of teas
>go into some probably bs lecture about water purity and taste
>sit in the back while some mousy bedhair felicity jones looking girl sits a couple seats in front of me and to the side
>she keeps looking back at me and staring
>we make eyecontact a couple times
>I leave and go have lunch
>go into another lecture about history of teas
>she does the same thing
>I stop reciprocating and she eventually leaves
She was cute but probably crazy
>>
>>27021414
Damnit, i googled lascive thinking i was going to learn a new word all for naught
>>
>>27019932
I see grills stare at me out of the corner of my eye sometimes, but I'm too much of a bungling retard to approach them.
>>
>>27021600
You should have told her of the amazing magical features of semen.
>>
>>27020382
if you looked like any on the pic it was disgust probably familia
>>
>>27020330
I remember a girl looking seriously disgusted at me when I was at uni. Like straight up filled with hate and disgust. I went all-out neckbeard with ponytail and everything back then so that's probably why. Her face got even better when she realized I would the one grading her homework :DDDD
>>
File: just get jiggy with it fam.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
just get jiggy with it fam.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27019932
All the fucking time. Then again, I could just be imagining things because I'm a paranoid fuck with a shit case of social anxiety.
>>
>>27021853
Why ponytail? mlp fan?
>>
I've gotten both types of stares, the good kind, and the kind where she gives that teeth clenching stare of disgust

every time I get the disgust look it makes miserable for a month.
>>
People stare at me all ttime not just grills. I learned to ignore it.
>>
>>27021897
No, just autistic CS student.
>>
>>27021600
Could of done a first and fucked a qt at a tea convention. Bust all over her face in the bathroom
>>
File: lookatmeimprediful.jpg (13 KB, 378x289) Image search: [Google]
lookatmeimprediful.jpg
13 KB, 378x289
11/10 times, if a grill is staring at you with no body language, she's either looking past your or just looking in general.

If staring + sexual body language she's interested: lip bite, hair twirl, runs her fingers through her hair or across her chest, etc.

If staring + minor body language she's considering: a gentle smile, quickly looks away when you make eye contact only to look back at you again, adjusts her posture, etc.

If staring + no body language she's not interested: eye contact is made, she looks away and never looks back again, leaves after eye contact, etc.

If stating + negative reaction you might as well just exit the room: eye contact met with a face of disgust, turns and laughs with friends, etc.
These rules, live by them, robots.
>>
>>27021926
How do you know if it's good?
>>
Girls stare in a flirty way. It's not that great all the time. Sometimes it feels great but they often stop doing it once you talk to them. Being a good looking beta is a decent torture.
>>
>>27019932
>be in mall
>i look at a girl
>she looks at me
>she looks away
>she looks at me again

Felt good to be double-checked
>>
>>27022163
Dr. Stare, what does this mean? >>27020228

Thanks
>>
File: 1438553537906.gif (2 MB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
1438553537906.gif
2 MB, 400x170
>>27019932
>14 years old
>Go to Denmark with my mother during the summer
>Walking around Copenhagen
>Gaggle of girls around my age walk by
>One of them stares directly at me for like 15 seconds
>Aunt tells me that girls around here like American guys
>Tells me to go talk to that girl
>Mfw just kept walking
>>
>>27022163
none of this is correct unless you are dealing with absolute retards, bar chad
>>
>>27022235
If she's staring intently and gnawing on her nail like an autist she's probably just as awkward as any femanon on here.

If she was staring in a way that she wasn't trying to be completely obvious and biting her nail gently then she was probably trying to figure you out in her head (not always a bad thing). It shows interest.
>>
>>27022294
>being objectively wrong

please, anon. go outside and interact with the female half of society.
>>
>>27022300

..or she had something on her nail and tried to get it out.
>>
>>27019932
I never had a girl look at me ;_; well..

I think once when I was in the park a girl was looking at me

>be me
>about 13
>walking with dad at park
>see a 11 year old? girl walk by. She was pretty short, blonde hair, looked like a stacy in the making
>dad says she looked interested
>me looking confused
>don't understand
>i'm autistic

I never seen another girl look at me with interest
feelsbadman
>>
>>27022271

what the fuck.

Whats the gif from>?

Sharing story in return.

>At movie theater, watching guardians of the galaxy
>Movie is over, waiting to see whats after the credits
>Grill with her bf walking out.
>She sees me sitting there.
>Her gaze lingers on me, and she's giving me the 'I wanna fuck you' eyes.
>smirk, continue talking with my best friend
>>
File: 1454965955082.jpg (142 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
1454965955082.jpg
142 KB, 700x453
>>27020446
Think about therapy.
You have no idea how much I envy you if you actually are good looking.
I've been seeing it for social anxiety, and I didn't think it would help but it gradually is.

From your own experience, how does one transform from an ugly duckling into a not-ugly duckling?
>>
>>27021600
What kind of autistic pansy fuck would go to a tea convention?
>>
File: 1454519621996.jpg (38 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1454519621996.jpg
38 KB, 670x503
>>27022439
>giving me the 'I wanna fuck you' eyes.

Epic delusions dude. Only chads get those looks so if it's true. Than get out chad.
>>
>>27022526

It's pretty hard to misinterpret a look like that, sonny.

and I'm not a chad. Just OK looking.
>>
>>27022599
If you can interpert if a girl wants to fuck you. You aren't a true robot
Not autistic enough.

GGEEEEET OOOUTT!
>>
File: 1447951200196.jpg (45 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1447951200196.jpg
45 KB, 500x667
>>27022632

Welp. I'm a cyborg.

So how bout I just stay right where I am, and ignore you?

I was on this board long before you faggot wizards tried to build your nest here.
>>
I get girls looking at me sometimes. I'm not unattractive. When I catch one staring though, they always look away. I'm not interested in anyone who doesn't have the guts to hold my gaze.
>>
>>27020108
>yes, sometimes if you're lucky they will start videoing you and post you on their snap chatI FUCKING HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS SHIT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27022454

I guess my face has always been good, but I was a skinny, glass wearing bad posturing, beta lanklet. I ditched the glasses and started lifting. The increased test made my face even better and squarer.

I suffer more from AvPD than social anxiety. Things now are much better then it used to be, but my finances are shit though. I'm a uni drop-out , former homeless guy with a huge student and health insurance debt and I live from neetbux. What comes in goes out. And I live in a not fully decorated shitty and small apartment because I have no money.

I've seen a therapist for a year, but I still have no clue what I learned from the therapy. He as more of a listener to my problems and experiences and gave his thoughts about it. What did help me though was a couple moths of staying in a place for 18-30 year olds with all kinds of difficulties in their lives. The female social workers there would flirt with me, which I liked of course, and gave my self-esteem a huge boost. But now I'm living on my own, with little friends and family and a huge dept. I'm literally stuck and spent my days eating sleeping and lifting.

Excuse my english
>>
I'm under 6 ft but there have been a few times I've been mired.
>>
File: 1455941455836.jpg (134 KB, 627x344) Image search: [Google]
1455941455836.jpg
134 KB, 627x344
>>27019932
This really cute girl stared at me for my whole 4 bus hour ride, i stared back and she smiled and waved at me, i then got really nervous and put my headphones in. When i got off the bus she waited for me, i walked past here and went home.

God i hate my fucking life
she was so hot.
I looked back and she was frowning and waved goodbye jesus christ why do i have to mess up
tears boys tears
>>
>>27023425

You fucked up so hard. You got it literally handed to you and you screwed up. Just kill yourself you pathetic shit
>>
>>27023455
I KNOW FUCK ASJIOFO: HFSO:HI SDHOIGF SDHPGHPSGDPOEGPHISPH OGSHIPOHIOPSGDHI
>>
>be me
>be on the bus one day
>staring into space when out of the corner of my eye I catch some girl staring at me
>I try do some weird smile thing but probably look fucking retarded
>she looks away and talks to her friend
>keeps fucking staring at me
>turn,look again and do the retarded smile thing again
>hear audible giggling with her friend
>OhfuckI'mgettingnervousnow.exe
She kept staring at me the whole bus ride until he got off, what did she want robots? I was nervous as fuck and started sweating when she did it kek.
>>
>>27023425
Haha, that's just terrible. Well, at least you got a story out of it to post here for our amusement.
>>
File: 1456622892036.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456622892036.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
>>27024310
implying i will tell anyone that happened, fuck i wish i could forget
>>
I always get some stares, 50/50, mainly girls staring at me and when i look at them they turn and start giggling with their friends (it's ALWAYS the ones that have a friend with them), have had one or two try to chat me up but quickly shot them down (too anti-social for this bullshit)

Other times though they just look at me as if they imagine killing me in their minds
>>
>Ordering food
>qt cashier
>Too autistic to keep eye contact, So I keep looking away and below.
>When she looks up from her monitor she catches me looking at her chest.
>Looks back to the monitor but immediately looks back at me.
>Gives me this weird "Are you really doing this now?" smile while I try to pretend that nothing happened.
I wonder if she meant something else by the smile but I'm not handsome so it can't have been good anyway.
>>
>>27020285
Post pic of face, plox
>>
>>27019932

>waiting for flight in airport
>sitting in bar staring out window at planes
>girl asks to sit at my table
>i say okay i guess
>not particular attracted to this girl but this never happens to me so i engage in awkward small talk
>i begin to actively dislike her personality
>say nice to meet you and head over to different part of terminal to continue waiting
>15 minutes later i see her again
>she has her cell phone out
>she's taking pictures of me
>get up and go back to bar hoping she doesn't follow again

very unusual. those things don't happen to me ordinarily.
>>
>be in class
>qt sits across from me every day
>she constantly looks at me and smiles when our eyes meet
>she started waiting for me outside to class so we can walk in together
>still haven't talked to her

She's absolutely gorgeous but she puts her hair in the most autistic ponytail and it makes me worried that she's actually retarded.
>>
File: 1375931549694.jpg (73 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1375931549694.jpg
73 KB, 1024x576
>>27019932
>that image

The wind..is troubled today.
>>
Does staring with contempt and a slight amount of disgust count?
>>
>>27023852

I guess she either liked you or thought you were funny looking
>>
>>27020078

In a foreign country for some reason I'm way more confident with girls. If we don't speak the same language somehow that makes it easier for me.
>>
>>27024633
>autistic ponytail
lmao
What does this mean?
>>
>>27024633
gorgeous retard is better than nothing, though, amirite?

just start chatting about class or homework or something. then exchange numbers and do homework together. then skip doing homework and hang out together. then fuck.
>>
A female sat next to me today in a room filled with mostly empty chairs. She made no eye contact and looked out the window for 90% of the time. WHY SIT NEXT TO ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27024754
I can tell when grills want me to talk to them but I always overthink things and just ignore them lel
>>
>>27020655
my father never showed me shit, fuck off
>>
>>27024705
She puts it on the very top of her head so her hair hangs like a mop.
>>27024714
Class is 2 ez for homework. Protip for all university students who take tough STEM classes, take history courses for easy A's in your electives.
>>
The only occasion when I can recall a woman staring at me was a good ten years ago, during my one and only stint on a psychiatric ward.

I was not in the custody of state for particularly pleasant reasons. Granted, I had done nothing wrong, which is why my jailers were orderlies rather than corrections officers, however my particular thought crimes were considered somewhat egregious. I have no doubt word spread among the staff quite rapidly.

I can recall catching a female nurse off guard. I could see she had been staring at me in my peripheral vision. I turned my head up, met her gaze, and gave her a sad smile. She reacted with a startled expression and quickly walked away.

Funny thing about that stint. During my college days, I earned money for books working as a camp counselor at a special program for the monstrously retarded. She later went on to work at the ward I was incarcerated in. One evening she came to the door of my little room. I pretended to be asleep, but watched her from beneath hooded lids. There was sadness, disbelief, and disgust on her face. So I guess that's the second woman who's stared at me.

Like a freak behind glass...I guess I can consider myself fortunate no one deigned to throw peanuts at me. Although, in retrospect, peanuts would have been far more innocuous than the drugs that were forced on me.
>>
>>27019932
I look decent and have been told that I'm cute by girls but usually when they look I look away.

One time in college I was walking back to my dorm from a night class and two qts were walking by me. I got anxious so I pretended to look at something on my phone but as I was walking by one of them said "hey cutie". Obviously I ignored it and kept walking and just jerked off to camwhores when I got back to my room
>>
>>27019932
They were lots of the
>Fuck me
stares. I reciprocate and when she finds and excuse to spend time with me 1 on 1 i drop the spaghetti and tell myself its not even worth trying cause i surely must be bad in some way or the other
>>
>>27024924
>implying any STEM class is tough
what major are you doing?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 357x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 357x575
>second day of class this semester
>class moved to a different room so im fumbling around with a map and schedule making sure i have the right room
>8.5/10 girl (10/10 to me because shes exactly my type) is staring at me when i look up
>look back down thinking nothing of it
>do the same thing like two more times and she is looking at me like she is going to come talk to me or something
>wasnt sure what she was doing because i was standing in a weird spot and she was facing me and not walking to a class or just standing there waiting to go into a class either
>finally figure out the right room and go inside and take my corner seat
>after that she comes into the room and goes to the opposite corner (couldnt sit next to me or near me because seat were already taken)
>still not thinking anything of it until everytime i look over i see her staring at me
>sometimes we were like the first in the class and she would be looking at me
>tfw like two months in she had her seat taken by some fat mexican girl that im pretty sure wasnt even in the class and just switched in and chose to take her seat out of all of them
>tfw now where she sits there are too many people in the way

ive only got two and a half months left now to try and talk to her. if i pussy out and blow my chance and dont end up ever trying to talk to her by the end of the semester i might actually kill myself. literally everyday when my mind begins to wander i think about her and begin to fantasize about our future together. kill me
>>
everyone says i look scary

women say its a hot scary though its kind of weird

>tfw hot scary
>tfw personality doesnt match it
>>
I'm 6'2 and somewhat good looking, but I never get looks from women. Which is too bad, because I always glance at them for a few seconds hoping they look back.

I'll die a khv probably
>>
>>27024993
Shit like this makes we want to fucking kill myself.

They probably giggled and laughed to each other after you didn't say anything, didn't they?

I know why they do it, but why the fuck do they HAVE to do it? Why the fuck can't they just leave me and my autistic ass alone.
>>
>>27024932
you type the worst kind of pretentious fuck
>>
>>27025043
just sit closer to where she usually sits if you can, see if she will sit next to you or something? it really isnt that difficult if you do stuff to let her start conversation and shit you cant pussy out
>>
>>27025060
type like*
goddammit i swear this is original
>>
File: 1431464745198.png (192 KB, 384x405) Image search: [Google]
1431464745198.png
192 KB, 384x405
>>27019932
>very slightly bad eyesight
>never bothered to get glasses because it is so minor that I dont need them in everyday life for reading signs/classroom boards and such
>it makes it so i cant tell if people are looking at me or in my general direction
>assume the latter with girls because I am an ugly fuck
>>
>>27025046
>be innocent beta 16 year old
>no attention from girls
>7 years later
>always scowling with crazy eyes
>I can't help it, its how i concentrate
>girls can't stop staring at me

Do... do grills like psychopaths?
>>
>>27025054
I don't mind it, it actually made me feel good about myself. Problem is I know that they would change their minds about me if we had to talk to each other and my awkwardness poured out
>>
>>27025105
Just get contacts you stupid fuck
>>
>>27025046
>go on a date with a girl (only one I've ever been on)
>she says that I intimidate her and that she's nervous around me
>>
>>27019932
Yes, but they're always 14-15 year old high schoolers that I can't talk to without being a creep, I'm 19 btw.

I only look good to girls who haven't acquired a taste in men yet.
>>
>>27025103
>goddammit i swear this is original

I have no doubt.

But, seriously, I'm just sharing my experiences like everyone else. What's pretentious about that?
>>
>>27025148
Take off your trip you worthless faggot
>>
>>27025115
same and yes, yes they do Maybe thats why im hot scary i got the hunter eyes senpai (tfw didnt get contacts till i was 19)(tfw perma hunter eyes)>>27025139
lmao
>>
>>27025190

And why should I do that? So much unwarranted hostility...
>>
>>27025087
im not sure if she will try to start the conversation. from what i have observed she is probably the only person in the class that is possibly more autistic and anxious than me. also everyone sits in the same exact seat everytime so i would feel weird moving across the room, plus im not sure if there are open seats near her, its hard to tell. my only chance is gonna be talking to her before class while we are waiting for the previous class to get out, or after class when we are leaving but she goes in a different direction.
>>
>first semester uni
>get on bus at my campus
>cute girl with glasses and a triforce backpack
>doesn't seem too out of my league
>too much of a pussy to approach
>fast forward a few weeks
>sitting in the grass by the river beside my school
>see girl laying in the sunlight 20 feet from me
>resting her head on a triforce backpack
>turns and smiles
>perfect second chance to say something to her
>get up and go inside
Why do I always walk away from a chance at happiness? Another fairytale fallen flat
Cursed with the nervous luck of being me.
>>
>>27025216
Go back to rebbit if you want a username and attention.
>>
>>27025040
Engineering. It's not the worst, but I'm definitely envious of all my liberal arts friends who complain about how hard their business calc exam was or how that drawing class is.
>>
Hmm i think she were staring at me because how ugly i was.
>>
>>27025115
Yep. There are serial killers who've been in prison for 20 years that still get love letters and marriage proposals in their mailboxes to this day.
>>
>>27025239

I've considered your proposition and I think I'll decline. I think I'll stay right where I am.

However, as I have adopted the tripcode, I think that gives you the ability to filter my posts out.

Consider utilizing that option. It makes me sad that I've lost a potential friend, but such is life, I suppose.
>>
I have not really catched any women staring at me. Lots of times a girl will catch my eye and I look at her then they immediately turn their head to look at me and I look away after that.

I am sure there have been some women looking at me, but I was probably not attracted to them.
>>
>>27019932
>tfw can't even look at people's face
It might be better this way, knowing that people are watching/noticing you would be terrifying.
>>
>>27019932
I have the bad habbit of staring at chicks i find cute. I mean it wouldn't be bad if i wasn't a robot. Today a chick kept staring at me on the bus but there wasn't much emotion in her so i don't really know if it was disgust or interest, but if i had to guess, probably disgust. The other day a woman in a car stared at me with a face of pure hatred. I stared back until she looked away. Small adventures on the life of a weirdo.
>>
Oh Christ, this thread just reminded me of this one time on the train, I would have been about 20, looked like a hobo after not shaving for a month or two. There was almost no one else on the train, some chick gets on, would have been... I dunno, 15? She sits right fucking next to me, then LEANS ON ME FOR AT LEAST FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES. Being a certified robot autist I didn't move at all or do anything, I was a deer in headlights. Never had anything like that happen before or since and I still don't understand why it did.
>>
I get a lot of stares because I lift weights 6 days a week. Unfortunately I have an ugly face so the stares never amount to anything.

In fact sometimes it pisses me off a little because these girls get to ogle my arms like a dude ogles a woman's tits but then they run back to their shrimp bf. I'm sick of giving them free glances.
>>
>>27025190
just filter instead of shitposting for fuck's sake, dumbass
>>
Always way more awkward than imagined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebmYdiGPqdk
>>
one time there was this woman i was sitting next to on the bus who kept brushing her her with her hands (she sat opposite me it was one of those derpy buses with seats backwards)..don't know if she was staring at me but I got the impression she was stealing glances (could have just been my imagination tho)
>>
Not exactly about a grill staring at me but I cringe every time I think back to this nonetheless
>be me inna 8th grade
>typical r9k autist with no social skills, very quiet only had 1 friend
>teacher assigns seats, and I end up sitting next to a qt3.14 popular grill named Ellie
>be crushin' on her pretty hard but to beta and autistic to do anything about it
>she is actually nice to me and makes an effort to be friendly despite me being a blatant autist
>every time she sees me she would say hi and try to talk to me
>I get supper nervous and spill spaghetti to the max each time this happens
>she starts to get a little flirtatious as time goes on
>does things like ask me if I think her make up looks good, draws on my hands etc. which makes me act even more autistic.
>one day she lays her legs in my lap
>werehittingautismlevelsthatshouldntbepausible.JPEG
>I feel waves of anxiety wash over me and I start to panic.
>I start to stutter and say "n-no thanks" and scoot away from her as my face turns red with shame
>she is still nice to me despite all of the akwardness and autism I showered upon her.
I don't know if she was some how attracted to me or what but I will always be grateful that a normie qt3.14 showed such kindness towards me.
>>
>>27025543
>watch video
>beginning
>hear what he says
>paused video and cringed

I don't know what I would do in that situation either.
>>
>>27025890
similar kinda
>be me
>8th grade
>loner
>some popular girl was assigned a seat next to me
>sometimes she stares at me
>smiles at me sometimes
>she rests her feet right next to me, literally touching me
>I think she found out I had a foot fetish
>turning red
>had boner
>it was noticeable

haven't seen her since graduating middle school
>>
>>27019932
I fucking hate pics like this. If she said "WAN HAV SECKS?" he wouldn't even think twice about it.
>>
I don't really know. I catch people's glaces constanly, but when I do so I then proceed to ignore them completely just out of sheer fear of showing interest in others, so I wouldn't notice someone staring at me and even if they did I would just attribute it to coincidence at most.
>>
Most of the time in these cases girls are checking me out. I'm tall, smartass, silent. Was a bit fat in high school as these happened. I don't nor did have any style, cut hair twice a year, washed hair weekly

Handful of girls could have been potentially using "talk to me :^)" tier of stares. About as often as not looking away after I catch them.

Then there's a girl that stared at me so often I would simply be confused. 11/10 flatchest. Way above my league so I didn't put much thought into it. Seemed half hearted on scale of emotions.

Then there's a girl I myself used to check out and eventually fell for. She had puppy eyes a few times that screamed "I want his cummies" as I was praised or whatever. She was all mixed up in her behavior and since I have severe performance anxiety plus have no doubts I would be quickly traded up for an upgrade I didn't bother. How I saw it might even be all in my head since she's kind to everyone.

I had a few bully tier stares as well since my face looks like shit after exercising.

So yeah. I never said anything in response. I think I sperged against one deaf girl that looked like 3/10 but the fat one nearby thought it's on her.

There was one moderately qt with glasses girl that seemed to be onto me and tried to make me talk but I had already decided to never give a chance for relationships. I come from a very emotionally abused background and I would rather die than bother someone with my pathetic existence. That's why I tried to look as shit as possible so I would reel in the least amount possible.

I don't want to recreate an offspring with fate like mine. I'm rather altruistic but I like people to convince me they're worth my effort so people usually think I'm arrogant. All according to keikaku.

If I had a normal background with no single momma schizo shit plus my own room I think I would have slammed me some pussy already.

But solitude has its perks. Cheap living and no cuck paranoia.
>>
>>27019932
I remember reading a post that stated women only recognize men who fit their sterotype (chad) and instinctively ignore everyone else.

I've always been ignored.
>>
File: ted-lockwood-render1.jpg (234 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
ted-lockwood-render1.jpg
234 KB, 533x800
I catch girls staring at me all the time. Most of the time it's because of my hair. Mostly on the bus but a lot of old white guys stare me down too.

When id to go swimming me and my friend would get a lot of stares. My mom actually got mad at me for not talking to any of them

Friend dragged me to the pool once I fell for the depression meme and we met a redhead and a 4ft brunette. The redhead had looked the soul out of us before they spoke to us. The brown hair one was cool the redhead was too mature for her age

After 7 long ass years one finally talked to me after staring enough I seen her in my peripherals. I were at a concert filming a little bit and she pulled out her camera then we talked every few minutes
>>
>>27019932
>go to concert
>bring two male friends
>one is a loser like me
>other is a complete wildcard
>wildcard walks away
>reappears with a second friend group we didn't know he had
>two girls, one ugly, one hot
>one Asian manlet who absconds almost immediately
>hot girl starts talking to me about school and shit
>give usual canned responses
>take a look at her
>realize she is staring straight at my face
>stare back like a deer in headlights
>she repeats the question that I didn't hear, still holding eye contact
>uuuhhhhhhhh yeah math is a pretty hard subject
>eye contact is still held for another ~45 seconds while we converse
>I remembered reading on r9k that if you break eye contact you're a bitch so I forced myself not to do it
>we talk about jobs and shit, typical adolescent conversation
>her friend finally says something to her and she looks away
>endure these short staring conversations for the rest of the concert
>she invites me and my friends to a barbecue this Friday
>she looks me in the eye to await all three of our responses
>just say "yeah, I'll be there."
>exiting concert
>wildcard friend tells me I should avoid her but her family makes good bbq so we're going
>loser friend tells me I looked and acted insanely timid and nervous that entire time
>I was aware of this
And that's the story of how I am now obligated to go to a barbecue filled with strangers on Friday. What the fuck do I do robots? I'm really attracted to her but I also have zero experience with females. Wildcard told me she has a history of dating "chumps", so I have a chance.
>>
>>27022209
literally this... I fell great just being cheked on
>>
Lmao you virgins think because a girl glanced at you for a second she wants to suck your cock

please leave the house more
>>
>>27027811
I'm black so yes

Women stare with lust in their eyes too. They can pick what cock they want to suck though so you'll never known who they want.
>>
>>27027701
AVOIIIIID. JUST DITCH IT

Unless you want more awkward stories to tell us later
>>
I'm a 6'4" construction work wagecuck with a caveman brow.

Whenever I meet eyes with a woman in a public setting I can see her fear of rape skyrocket. Feels bad man.

Little do they know that I'm a docile as fuck weeb. I just want a qt3.14 nihonjin gf that will let me work hard for her comfort. Ore Monogatari was a creepily accurate anime version of my dream for the last 20 years of my life.
>>
Today I had the weirdest eye contact ever
>get to class
>girl who shares a few classes with me is in front row
>sitting between two guys
>she sat next to me last time we had that class
>whatever I'll just sit somewhere else
>sit next to some guys I don't know
>minding my own business
>suddenly she looks behind and scans the room quickly
>makes eye contact with me
>I smile slightly to her and wave a bit
>she flashes me a huge smile and goes back to whatever she was doing
I wish I had more experience with girls so I could not fall in love just because shit like this happens. Next time we talk I'll probably drop my spaghetti and blow whatever attraction I had created. I don't even know if it means anything or I'm just retarded.
>>
>cut hair and shave after years of being a viking
>bump into cute girl in the sub
>she actually looks at me in the eyes

fapped vigorously that night
>>
>>27024652
so i wasnt the only one thinking about that

noice
>>
>>27027925
thats nice anon, whatever you do, keep your cool and dont get too excited
>>
>>27020285
You need to get angry. Start committing crimes. Become a vandal. Roam the street at night breaking windows and spraying paint everywhere. Let society know there are people who hate it.
>>
I caught her staring at me lots of times. But once she looked away smiling. I like her. I wish i wasn't an introverted beta sub-male.
>>
>>27027968
Beta uprising. Looks like school shootings weren't enough to wake people up.
>>
>drawing statues at museum
>girl staring
>looks like she's about to come and talk to me
>look at her
>she turns the other way

that's when you know you got the robot stare
>>
>>27027701
Just do it. You're going to fail, but the more times you try and fail the more you'll be reassured that it's not your fault when normies on r9k tell you tgat you're just not trying hard enough.
You also get more red pilled, but you'll have to live with the memory of failure.
>>
>>27024538
>have had one or two try to chat me up but quickly shot them down (too anti-social for this bullshit)

This. I can't even handle regular conversation. This happened yesterday, and was also the first time a girl has spoken to me in months (other than my mother and people who have to, like cashiers):

>Smoking outside university entrance
>Specifically stand far enough away that I'm not blowing smoke at the doors, but also avoid smokers' pit in case someone tries to talk to me
>QT Asian grill walks up regardless, asks for cigarette
>I always give people one when they ask, hoping to build karma in case I ever forget mine AND work up the nerve to ask someone, so I give her one in silence
>"Thanks!"
>mumble, mhm, nod slightly
>"I'm Anna"
>I walk away without another word
>can see in the window that she looks visibly upset
>can't think of anything other than, "god it would be disgusting to race mix so why am I even speaking to this creature?" and "normies fuck off reeeee" (this actually popped into my head, causing me to go into a long internal monologue on how shitty my life must be if my brain internally memes due to lack of outward communication with anything other than 4chan)

there goes my cigarette karma
>>
>>27027963
It's nice right now, but it will hurt so much when she picks Chad over me. That smile probably didn't mean anything for her other than keeping her alternatives in check, while I'll probably dream about it tonight.
>>
>>27028006
You have no idea how good it feels to throw a rock through the window of a happy well-off family. Just to know you inconvenienced someone who doesn't know inconvenience, you were the problem in their problem-free life. And when someone looks at you with disdain the next day, you can think to yourself: I'm the guy who breaks your windows. I'm the guy who slashed your tire. I'm the guy who painted a big line across your storefront. I have power over you. You can't do anything to me but I can hurt you because I'm not bound by the law. Society has forsaken you. Become evil.
>>
>>27028150
She was probably being nice. You don't have any chance with her. Just give up before you become too emotionally invested or you become the creeper.
>>
>>27028149
Why would you do that?

I find it funny that you rekt her but it probably hurt you more than her.
>>
>>27028186
Thank you. These chads need to learn about inconvenience, about pain, about being weak and scared.
>>
>>27028150
>when she picks Chad over me
Ha hahaahah
There is no picking, you were never an option, silly.
>>
>girl and i happen to lock eyes in class
>make faces at her
>she makes faces back
>become friends
>>
>>27028206
That's what I do all the time. I don't have a chance with girls, so I hate when they lead me on. Some are nice in a friendly way but when they're flirty it makes me fall in love with them instantaneously.
Like bitch, don't look for me, don't smile at me, just mind your own business if I don't have a chance.
>>
>>27028336
>not disregarding women completely
>not aquiring currency instead
>falling in love meme
How's highschool treating you ?
>>
>>27028404
I'm in university. I've tried giving up but I just can't. I like girls so much. There's nothing I like more. Just talking a girl, feeling a girl's hair or skin, even retarded shit like seeing them smile at me makes me feel euphoric. It's a whole different state of mind, like a drug. I can't even imagine how it must feel to see a girl get naked in front of you, let alone fucking them. I crave that feeling I've never had so much that it feels like it's the only thing which gives my life meaning.
>>
To prereq this story, I bought into the /fit/ meme. And no, it hasn't fixed the bot in me.
>Benching embarrassingly pathetic bitch weight.
> 7/10 Fit girl, aka not cardio bunny but legit has more biceps than I do, does some shit on the smith machine wasn't paying attention.
>She waits for me to finish a set. Flat out approaches me.
>"Hey, my friend doesn't believe me when I say I can bench 1pl8 (translation - bar is 45 plus 1 45 pound plate on each side totaling 135). Can you film my squats when you have a moment?
>For the record, I'm a 5'10 male and I can only manage bar + 40 on each side for squats, and I literally *just* hit that today for the first time. This was like 2 months ago.
>She asks if I'm familiar with snapchat. Lie and say yes.
>Have the autism shakes going. /fit/ doesn't prepare you for this shit.
>She loads up the bar and hands me her phone.
>I think I fucked it up a bit and sent the friend 3 videos plus two pics or something. I can't be sure.
>But yeah this chick fucking did it. Only time I've seen a girl hit the squat bar anywhere near that level.
>Eventually approaches me again acting all thankful. "You're the greatest!" "Thanks so much!"
>She went for a fist bump and I obliged.
>Never saw her again after that.

I feel like I missed an opportunity there but I can't be sure. And yeah I know the friend not believing her squat stats story is ridiculous and I thought the same thing. Maybe she was just bullshitting me. I have no idea. Girls are a mystery.
>>
>>27028336
I think women willfully lead you on so you can buy them shit or give them attention. I don't want to be an asshole, but you already know that people like us never had a chance.

I'm 26 and I've already stopped talking to everybody and fuck chivalry. That bitch can open her own damn door.
>>
>>27028573

You seem like you have normie potential, so I hate you.

REEEEEEEEEE kill yourself normie
>>
>>27028207

Mostly because I am literally incapable of holding a conversation. I didn't actually intend to be mean, but I couldn't think of any other way to leave the conversation gracefully and I didn't really want to talk to an Asian regardless.

Asian girls are literally the only ones that ever talk to me, however infrequently, which is also quite infuriating. REEEEEEEE etc.
>>
>>27028628
I don't get it, though. I never give women shit or do them favors. Just attention. When I feel being led on I start ignoring them completely, but they keep doing it.

How are we even supposed to know if a girl likes us? I just assume they're leading me on by default at this point. Fuck not being a normie.
>>
>>27028664
My body is slowly getting there but the facial aesthetics hold me back. And then I have 22 years worth of autistic habits going against me. If I make it, I'll fuck off but until then I'm a friendless virgin just as anyone else is on here.
>>
hit it off with a girl sitting in the college cafeteria, there was little seating at the time. we flirt things are going good. Another guy a few minutes later joins the table I assume its her boyfriend. I get confused who this person is either hes usurping a girl i have a chance with or there a couple either way I am avoiding competition. I get up luckily there was another table available since a group left. I continue to eat at the new stop I throw my stuff away. As I walk out to go to class I look back up to see her staring and smiling at me, like she was really into me. She waves and I wave back I dont think that was her S.O. and it was some random usurper
>>
>>27028690
She was there to validate you, though. But I get being incapable of conversation, I used to be like that. I guess there isn't much that can be done.
>>
I hit it off with a girl by asking to share a table with her in the college cafeteria, there was little seating at the time. we flirt things are going good. Another guy a few minutes later joins the table I assume its her boyfriend.. I get confused who this person is. Either hes usurping a girl i have a chance with or they are a couple either way I am avoiding competition. I get up luckily there was another table available since a group left. I continue to eat at the new stop I throw my stuff away. As I walk out to go to class I look back up to see her staring and smiling at me, like she was really into me. She waves and I wave back I dont think that was her S.O. and it was some random usurper
>>
the last time girls stared at me was back in high school, and they weren't even good stares. now they just ignore me
>sit alone in the stairwell on the floor during lunch
>stacies look at me with a mixture of pity and disgust while passing by
that's about it
>>27028740
>>27028818
did you get an error message after you tried to post the first one
>>
They stare only for teasing or making fun of me. Or because I'm ugly I dunno.
>>
I'm the best student in my school and I don't talk to anyone so pretty much everyone stares at me.
Every once in a while a girl will look like she's flirting but then my natural poker face and inability to align two words when spoken to manages to turn them off.
>>
>>27019932

>tfw girls either stare at me do double takes and smile at me or they ignore me

I mean I can stand right next to a girl within arms reach of her and she doesn't respond. Also girls have sat next to me before in public but I've never made a move and just ignored them.

It's weird I don't know if they like me or if they just don't care if I'm there or not.
>>
>>27028881
yes I received an error message
>>
>>27029049

This has happened a lot irl. Girls either standing next to me or sitting next to me but most the time they don't say shit or make it even seem like they notice I'm there.

I don't know if I'm attractive or if they just don't see me as a threat so they ignore me completely. I mean if I were creepy they would avoid being near me at all right?
>>
>>27028699
Let's look at this statistically. Only 40% of men have ever reproduced. If you are below 6'0, your chances for attraction are significantly lower. Assume that you are ugly (60% of men are according to OKCupid data) and right now aren't rich or have any positive prospects.

You're fucked.
>>
>>27029123
If you're ugly they don't see you. You may be very unattractive or just plain as fuck. Maybe even average but no style.
At least you don't creep them out.
>>
>>27019932
Walking out of gym and see girl checking me out as i leave while looking in the mirror
>>
literally never

a girl has never ever mired me, or even looked at me, aside from momentary glances or to make fun of me with her friends
>>
lets pat ourselves on the back and pretend girls are "secretly" really attracted to us.
>>
>by university campus
>walking on sidewalk
>see cute asian girl on bus
>she looks at me
>I notice her looking at me
>she doesn't try to hide it
>she just keeps staring at me
>tfw never get to meet her
>>
>>27028150
>but it will hurt so much when she picks Chad over me. That smile probably didn't mean anything for her other than keeping her alternatives in check

fuck man. its mentalities like this that are really fucking bad for you. don't take the shit you read on this into real life
>>
>>27029100
nice dubs, friendo
>>
>>27029159

I don't know. I would count myself a 6/7 in the looks department I'm not short either.

Girls have done this a lot. Like I would be sitting alone in the mall and a group of girls or a girl would sit next to me even though there are plenty of other seats. Also stood right close to a few and they didn't say please go away or back off etc. But they never really say anything though, I got a few smiles and a hi like once but they just sort of act like I'm invisible.
>>
>>27029140
If you consider all those men who die when they're too young to reproduce, then that statistic is not so harsh. Many get laid but don't reproduce as well.
Btw I'm not ugly. I look good. Hell my looks are probably the only attractive thing about me cause my personality blows.
>>
>see a cute girl on the bus
>she looks and instantly smiles at me
>not sure what to make of it but i feel good
>we end up even having the same bus schedule
>she keeps looking at me but i never make a move
>one day she looks at me for a good 30 seconds and gives me a full smile
>still don't make a move
>beat myself over it and convince myself i'll ask her out next week
>today we just stood there for 5 minutes waiting for the bus while glancing at each other
>when we get on the bus and sit down where we can see each other she just looks at me weirdly
i fucked up didn't i
>>
>>27029215
Then there's a chance you're not picking up, but they actually acknowledge you.
Part of the attraction game is pretending you're not interested in the other person. They do this with everyone midly attractive.
>>
>>27029197
Ye man like it's totally better to get your hopes up just to get them crushed eventually and sink into depression. Sorry I had enough fun with that in high school.
>>
File: 1451706709894.jpg (95 KB, 575x895) Image search: [Google]
1451706709894.jpg
95 KB, 575x895
>be junior umpire for local little league
>leaning on tree waiting for my game to start
>looking baller af in umpire jersey, blue ballcap, dark grey pants
>notice 2 grills, qt latino sisters, sitting on nearby bench with their phones out
>very obviously taking pics
>be later
>overpower my crippling social anxiety somehow
>end up talking with the older sister for a while
>so, what were you taking pics of?
>gets all embarrassed :3
>see her only a couple of times after that
>still a kissless virgin

Why won't death just come for me in my sleep already...
>>
>>27029285

I"m attractive enough that I can pass off as normie at first glance. It's when I get talking they notice I'm not "normal". I'm not like egg man ugly but I don't have great social skills either.

They maybe making moves or at least hinting attraction but fuck it I just can't tell sometimes.
>>
>>27029341
>tfw I overcome social anxiety and still no payoff
love is so hard
>>
damn this thread is giving me the feels; i used to get looks but for the past few months or so i haven't gotten much. i probably only get stares because of my hair, but after reading this thread apparently they may not even be good stares.

fuck women and their bullshit animalistic behaviors, i probably set off their fight-or-flight responses like crazy because of it, they're more primal than men in my opinion, and that's saying a hell of a lot.
>>
>Walk up to line to get food at uni
>Cute girl looks over and smiles at me
>She's in the same line next to me
>Aspie mode
>she keeps glancing at me while I look at the floor
>she gets her food and walks away and looks back at me before she turns the corner
>i do nothing
when do i get to kill myself ?
>>
>>27019932
Every time there is a tumblrina in public. They stare at me. Every single fucking time. By tumblrina I mean the hardcore obese sjw with blue or pink hair and problem glasses with facial piercings. Its the exact type of woman I despise and hate. Getting /fit/ was the worst mistake of my life. Its even worse when you make eye contact.
>>
>>27025500
This happened to me on a greyhound bus a girl fell asleep on my shoulder for a 4 hour ride. She would wake up and fall asleep again. I didnt say anything lol whats a goy supposed to say in that situation
>>
>>27029201
thank you for the nice compliment
>>
>never know if grills are staring because I can't look people in the face and thus stare at the floor
>>
>>27022163
Oh cool, just like in the movies, huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 800x522
I was pretty hot in 9th grade, but I didn't realize it. Sure it happened all the time.

Then I got fat. If I had known I had something to lose, I would have cut back on the Reese's Puffs and cheese pizza (I are boxes of both constantly).

I lost the weight recently, but idk. Like i compare the yearbook picture with some from now, and... It's amazing how similar I can look without being nearly as handsome.

But then look at Tobey Maguire at 14 and then in Spider-Man. He looks pretty similar, but attractive adolescent features don't always translate well into adulthood (not to say he was ugly in spider man but you know).
>>
A little girl, one of those grown-up children, on the train, after a rave, was staring at me and loudly commenting to her friend about how creepy I was/am. I looked her in the eye, winked, and played on my phone till my stop. Don't really remember her reaction, just looked like embarrassment at having been caught people-watching.
>>
>>27030572
hahaha the fuck? what were you doing that was "creepy"

i probably look weird af to all the normalshits out there but never have i had a kid comment out loud that i was weird
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.