[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else her follow female youtubers with almost no following?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Anyone else her follow female youtubers with almost no following? Right now I have about ten or so girls who do let's plays/unboxings of weeb stuff on my subscribe list. They get at most 100 views for their videos, two of them get 10 at most, it's probably just me and her.

They are all weebs and sometimes let slip out how much of a loner they are. It's absolutely adorable and the closest I'll ever get to a girlfriend.
>>
>>27019038
Can you give us some channels?
>>
>>27019065
whats the point then, you moron
>>
CHANNELNAMESNIGGA
>>
File: Betty Griggs LG.jpg (35 KB, 291x317) Image search: [Google]
Betty Griggs LG.jpg
35 KB, 291x317
tsk, links pls
>>
>>27019065
I probably should, one of them has a facebook page where she posts almost every day yet aside from my I'm pretty sure nobody ever reads it.
>>
anon link us to the channels, thats kind of weird and cute
>>
How do I find channels like that?
>>
File: GIGER_I.jpg (71 KB, 624x403) Image search: [Google]
GIGER_I.jpg
71 KB, 624x403
i listen to lots of vocaloid
and hentai voice works ASMR
its hot gets me in the zone fucking spirits
>>
How do you find them? Are they attractive?
>>
>>27019038
Do you also comment on their every video and try to establish an internet relationship with them
>>
>>27019106

maybe you just have a distorted mindset and she actuallly gets tons of reads, comments and likes and you just pretend they don't so they're your "special" thing, you fucking freak

no woman is ever lonely as long as she's not a landwhale and not black
>>
File: 1446792549121.png (328 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1446792549121.png
328 KB, 620x372
youtube.com/user/randomanonymouspeopl/videos
>>
Do you faggots follow male youtubers with almost no following? fucking orbiters
>>
>>27019396
http://youtube.com/user/randomanonymouspeopl
Fucked up the link
Also she has a second channel
http://youtube.com/channel/UCDumKGwzh5hjshfcWenR09w/videos
>>
>>27019396
So cute and adorable
>>
>>27019320
>Go suck a wall of dicks
>>
Need more cute unknown girls to lul me to sleep.

Channels pls
>>
this is pathetic desu
>>
Trying to get my gf to start a youtube or twitch channel so we can use orbiter money to pay rent.
>>
>>27019038

I liked to watch this chanel by this cute English girl that did vampire the masquerade playthroughs, but I forgot the name.
>>
File: 1349726471431.jpg (67 KB, 520x853) Image search: [Google]
1349726471431.jpg
67 KB, 520x853
>>27019592
If she has a calming voice and its cute this will work.

Normalslime.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rexluna108
>>
>>27019698
She is cute in a weird way, but that "lel ima nerd" Hobby taste. fuck i cant take it.

Why are girls not into anything truly nerdy, like IMSA prototype racing.
>>
>>27019038
Wanna share one of the channels?
>>
>>27019698
Too many views
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.