[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be girlyboybot >very slow but not retarded >tfw no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: 118665106.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
118665106.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>be girlyboybot
>very slow but not retarded
>tfw no super really intelligent dom malebot bf to manipulate my mind constantly
>>
>>27018712
I've played the opposite role in that scenario.

It's really frustrating for both parties. Would not recommend.
>>
I bet I have the capability to totally control you but I refuse to do it...It's just wrong
I'd rather remain pure and KHHV, I don't want to hurt people
>>
>>27018757
Why do you do this to me anon? That is cruel and wrong not to control somebody who whines for it.

>>27018740
I want it to be fully though not just a one time thing.
>>
>>27018804
It would probably be fine as a one time thing. But when it goes longer term it just turns into a mess of "nothing I do is good enough for you".

He'll have expectations and you'll struggle up meet them because you don't understand his intentions.
>>
>>27018896
Then wouldn't that be his fault though for not explaining it? Sorry if I'm dumb and already not getting it. I'd also hope he'd be a bit sadistic.
>>
>>27018923
Why do you even want this? You're too dumb to understand the implications and danger involved in doing this. Or is it just some degenerate millenial roleplay shit that I don't understand?
>>
>>27018757
A man after my own heart ; _____ ;

You have no idea what kind of relief this brings me.
>>
>>27018923
Controlling others is for sociopaths, you would not want to have anything to do with that kind of person if long term happiness is your goal. And it should actually be your only goal in life really.
>>
>>27019021
Well I understand some of it can be bad to me and stuff but I really like making people happy and some people like controlling other people and I guess alot of people don't get to do that even if they want. But just incase explain please!
>>
>>27019079
Wouldn't that make them happy though?
>>
>>27018923
At a certain point it becomes impossible to explain everything.

This is a kind of ridiculous example but I actually had it happen to a lesser degree.

So let's assume he tells you "don't talk to strangers." It's assumed you can use your judgement to determine situations where that's acceptable. But somehow it either turns into "well he told me his name so he wasn't a stranger" or "I didn't know the delivery guy so I couldn't order pizza even though I was hungry".

Again extreme example, but it's times like that where not being able to understand basic shit makes it impossible. I can't explain everyone you're allowed to speak with.

Sadistic is easy.
>>
>>27019085
You're just going to attract subhuman fucks with literally no capacity for feeling. You aren't going to "make somebody happy" you're just going to be an outlet for muh daddy issues batshit insane retarded degenerates.
>>
>>27019101
"people" like that don't get happy or sad or angry or anything, they just experience highs and lows
>>
>>27019123
>>27019157
How do you know that though? Sorry I just don't understand that doesn't everyone have feelings?
>>27019120
Yeah I get that but if I am hungry I would just make a sandwhich or ask somebody for food and also desu im too scared to talk to random people so willy nilly.
>>
>>27019101
Superficially happy, not genuinely. Real people don't get pleasure from hurting others only the ego has a capasity to do that.

I know people like this. It's like they are running blind into darkness and wondering why they stumble over every obstacle.
>>
>>27018712
post steam pls origirinalaia
>>
Do you like black guys w/ long hair
>>
>>27019204
That idealism will get you killed. Not everyone cares. I knew a Dom who made good subs cut themselves to prove they would obey him absolutely.

And thanks for the demonstration. That was an example and you took it at face value instead of interpreting, which is what the problem is. There are other situations where I can't spell everything out, it's surprisingly common.
>>
File: 1394386092698.png (462 KB, 462x670) Image search: [Google]
1394386092698.png
462 KB, 462x670
I really fucking hate how everyone that dons a feminine persona also becomes an annoying little bitch sub that wants to be owned by a big man

Fuck you OP. I want to punch you in the balls.
>>
>>27019371
You're very sheltered. Fetishes exist for a reason. Look into it, tons of people love this stuff and do it in a healthy way.

Are there some bad eggs? Yeah always, but don't go disavowing the whole group.

That or your personal experience/opinion triumph over the thousands of people who actually enjoy this. I guess I'll wait and see.
>>
>>27019475
Im sorry please don't hate me. Why do you assume that It's always a big man.
>>27019378
post yours first please

>>27019402
n-no. sorry
>>27019371
Ohhh.
>>27019532
Yeah some people like owning other people.
>>
>>27019371
I don't understand the difference though. I said oh just because.
>>
>>27019586
In some cases it's owning, in some cases it's caring for. It really depends on the person. It's not that one dimensional.

The question is what you're looking for?
>>
File: 1396781194087.gif (96 KB, 432x474) Image search: [Google]
1396781194087.gif
96 KB, 432x474
>>27019586

You just don't get it. I want a cute girlyboy to pamper and love. I want them to feel happy and safe with me; I don't want to play retarded mind games with them or have some creepy fucking ownership thing going on between us.
>>
>>27019532
You can't assume authority on me to disavow the whole group if you just proved me wrong with experience based knowledge you faggot.

I say this because this defenately was not my intention.

My general experience of people who like to manipulate or control others is that they are extremely dishonest and insencere people. Some of them are my best of friends even when I akcnowladge these things, I just make sure using my own wits that they can't get on top of me in any way and they usually acknowledge this too. It is not too uncommon for them to be open about these things and wonder out loud that why don't you use people like they do.

I also hope that I worded this in an understandable way since english is not my first language.
>>
>>27019420
is that bad?
>>27019642
to do things around the house for the guy and to listen to what he says and be good for him and make him happy and proud and stuff and let him do things to my head that he wants.\
>>27019663
that is cute anon and makes me happy!! :)
>>
>>27019663
This is a bit strange to explain, but subs tend to be very... Malleable.

If you have good intentions you'll be able to push them into a more positive mindset. So don't rule someone out because they want to be owned. You can show them what it's like to be treasured instead.
>>
>>27019715
It's very different in a relationship friend.

Generally subs are very poor at fending for themselves, they want to be controlled because they suck at doing things on their own and need guidance.

The reason many doms enjoy this is because it feels good to make your subs life better, you get to see the improvement and know that you were right, and that it's a good thing that you're in charge. You manipulate them to help them, and THAT'S the gratifying part. When you make them happy. Then in turn they make you happy by listening. It's mutually beneficial.

I can't comment on your friends but it sounds like you have toxic experiences you're projecting. Think of it this way; you'd be manipulating someone to protect them from the kind of people you mentioned. A dom PROTECTS their sub, in turn the sub submits.
>>
>>27019532
Furthermore I'm a fucking 25 year old virgin so what the fuck do you expect me to know about these things?

Fuck! Why do you people even come to /r9k/ of all places for fucking relationship advice and then talk down on people who don't know jack shit about anyhting? FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NORMIES FUCK GET OFF MY BOARD FUCK
>>
>>27019766
Yes that's bad. It means your dom will have to work very hard to take care of you. And he'll probably get frustrated, take care to... Alleviate that, okay?

You're pretty much spot on with most MtF girls feelings. Here's my advice; don't scare off or filter guys who aren't into the whole mind games thing. You're naturally submissive so he'll grow more and more dominant over time. You don't need m start where you want to finish.
>>
>>27019893
I'm the one giving advice not asking. I simply asked you to stop giving bad advice, and you confirmed that it was unfounded... I'm uncertain as to what you're trying to accomplish.
>>
>>27019872
All of this makes perfect sense yes, and is infact intuitive enough for me to figure out by myself without even really thinking, but this is in no way related to anything i said before. I was talking about hurting other people not taking control of their lives to make them better and based on that you come in shouting that my opinion is shit. I'm not happy because of this, but there is neither a real reason for me to saying this, I just typed it out because I'm really depressed and have nothing else better to do.
>>
>>27019962
I just feel really bad in general, that is all. I'm venting.
>>
Subscribed. Hope you can keep me updated. :)
>>
>>27019974
I have a soft spot for that reason to be honest, I know that feeling friend.
>>
>>27018712
As somebody who has been in a somewhat similar situation, it gets very boring for the intelligent person. The only reason to be talking to you at all is to get off. It's a very shallow basis for a relationship.
>>
>>27020082
They won't go to like a park or play like games with you?
>>
Why do women want a dominant figure in their lives all the time

what's wrong with just being chill equals :s
>>
>>27020385
Why would I want to do that? The only reason to talk to you is to get into the mood to fuck you. You're stupid and boring to be around otherwise. I would rather do those things with a friend I respect and enjoy talking to. If you're looking for somebody who cares about you that's different, but it sounds like you aren't.
>>
>>27020385
Why would they? You're just.. Boring. You have nothign to contribute except maybe some scorn or amusement if they're feeling sadistic.

>>27020410
They don't have to chose or think.
>>
File: 1416400450937.jpg (198 KB, 717x538) Image search: [Google]
1416400450937.jpg
198 KB, 717x538
>>27019766
>>27019771

See? Isn't it nice to know that you could be loved instead of just owned? To be someone's little treasure at the end of their miserable day in the dirty normie world?

It's important you take care of your dom in that manner. I'd expect love and support returned just the same. Little kisses and cuddles. Taking care of one another's little needs, be it sexual or not.
>>
>>27020444
That doesn't mean the smart person in the relationship doesn't have to not have fun with me. I can cuddle with them too and tell them that I love them. I also like art, drawing, and writing so we could read things together. I am slow, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy some complicated things. Plus I like anime.
>>
>>27020586
Yeah can't you be loved and bullied at the same time though?
>>
What do you people think of subs who abuse drugs??
>>
>>27020614
I guess. >>27020431 is true though. Same with most relationships (Not that I know a lot about them) in that if they're not equals, it just won't work out. You're there to vent on and compliment Him. That's your entire.. Role. Because He has more stimulating conversation with some neckbeard on another continent that's just as smart as Him, and likes everything He likes. Someone He doesn't need to talk down to. Saying this as a dude who has a naturally dominant personality but despises taking the leading role.

>>27020642
Explain.

>>27020685
Hard drugs are bad, mmkay
>>
>>27020748
Like your dom realizes that you need to be bullied sometimes so does it for you, So you can be pampered and stuff but sometimes you need to be called a faggot and have you face pushed into the bed and made to squeal.
>>27020748
Why can't he have stimulating conversation with me? Is it cause i am slow? I want to make my dom as happy as possible.
>>
What country are you in OP? Orgriganal compost
>>
>>27021168
The united states.
>>
File: 1456394911195.png (170 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1456394911195.png
170 KB, 500x381
>>27021093
It's hard to find a dom who respects you, can treat you like shit, will otherwise treat you like a princess, and does everything for you, like most expect you to. And from another perspective, switching from nice to mean is not something you naturally control. And, if you actually care for your sub, then their pain just makes you feel guilty.

>Stimulating conversation,
Because you are slow, sure. Generally, the smarter someone is, the higher their standard of conversation is. You fawning over Him will get both you and Him tired after a while, because He has nothing to think about, and you have nothing interesting to say.

>TFW it's happening right now.
>>
>>27021254
Ooh please say the midwest like Ohio, Illinois, Michigan and Indiana area.
>>
>>27021270
Sorry I am so boring to you, I would try and do things to bring conversation to the table. I really am just a homebody pleasse don't dislike me.

>>27021287
mayb >>
>>
>>27021380
>>>
Are you Ian?
>>
>>27021380
I call dibs. Send me a link to your Facebook OP. Or a pic or whatever, let me get a look at you. [email protected]. obviously this is a throwaway email.
>>
>>27021397
No.I am no t s orry
>>
>>27021380
You're not boring. I'm talking to you by my own free will, arn't I?

This is how it goes. Fucking hell, former cyber relationships have left me scarred. I knew a tranny once, which I even called her. She was submissive as shit. And I was her (so called) only friend. I doubt it, in hindsight, but at the time she was chatty and shit, enough for me to at least get the illusion that she didn't have anyone else.

It was fun at first, but after a month of constant chatting, it started feeling abusive. I was the abuser, naturally. If you'd ask me to imagine her, I'd imagine a beaten dog desperately licking the shin of the master who beat her. She obviously didn't hate it. Or maybe she did, and I was sort of manipulating her? Whatever. She grew less and less interesting, and when we did actually talk, it ended with her going offline for an hour or two, before sending an explanation that she had been too sad to continue chatting, aswell as an apology. Did not feel good, mang. I'm fairly sure she killed herself in the end, after I at last unfriended her. It went something like me asking if I should remove her, and then her unfriending herself from me, super convinced that I hated her or something. Now her Steam profile's gone. I still pity her from time to time.

The relationships you imagine arn't fun. mate. Not for either party.

T. Venting on a Malaysian moomin troll appreciation forum
>>
>>27021575
Oh I am sorry it didn't work out for you.
>>
File: 1433027066376.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1433027066376.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>27021651
What makes you think it'll work out for you?
Even if you're not suicidal.

Doms are detrimental to your health, if you're not otherwise equals. Even if you are completely equal out of bed, you'll still be lesser than him.
>>
>>27021722
I don't know .oreganlopost
>>
>>27021980
Then take my word, don't try it unless you actually enjoy being treated like shit, unironically.
>oreganlopost
What
>>
>>27022114
I had to make an original post.
>>
>>27022267
Say which State you're in you retard. If you want somebody to have sex with you should post a reasonably specific location right off the bat.
>>
>>27022741
Its not what iwant and southwest us
>>
>>27024161
>i don't want to have sex
>by the way I'm stupid and have nothing else to offer
Air headed faggot.
>>
>>27024436
Im sorry anon. I dont mean to be.
>>
File: 0308161753.jpg (273 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0308161753.jpg
273 KB, 1280x720
I would legit do this
>tfw this basically fucking happens already with half the women I know
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.