[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fleshlight recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 20160308_181812.png (315 KB, 1051x969) Image search: [Google]
20160308_181812.png
315 KB, 1051x969
I want a fleshlight or similar masturbatory aid. I drunk bought a weird sleeve thing with a mouth on it over a year ago but it ripped in its first use and was pretty terrible so I threw it out.

What's the best one? Any of you robots have recommendations? I'd rather spend a little more on a good one that will last me well and feels amazing.

Any input gratefully received.

I'd prefer a vaginal one over an anus but will consider anything.
>>
>>27018676
venus real soft
>>
Buy a dildo instead. Prostate orgasms are fucking amazing.
>>
I just got the basic fleshlight. Don't bother getting any super tight ones (unless you have a pencil dick) as the basic one is pretty tight. I have to use a ton of lube with it.
>>
>>27018703
Can you have them without touching your cock?
>>
>>27018733
You can. It's not something to expect the first time you try, though. But once you get there, it's intense.
>>
bad dragon . com and get the dragon one.

lol not joking either and you dont need ot be furry or worry about any of that shit its just a fucking piece of sylicone after all.
>>
op here

>>27018703
Already do the prostate massage cum every time, cumming normally is shit tier now.

>>27018733
I've heard you can with practise, but I never have and the only thing I have tried is my own fingers desu.

>>27018714
I had a problem with the normal sleeve one I got, way too tight, I'm not even packing, just slightly above average. thanks for the tip

>>27018851
I've heard about these but assumed they were for furries and shit, are the dragons really that good? Don't really care now that i'm considering it, I just want it to feel good, not like I'm going to be diplaying it over the fire in my living room
>>
>>27018700
Venus? What is that? Is that a fleshlight type or a different brand?
>>
Tenga Black. Much easier asker to clean and feels better.
>>
>>27018929
yeah and i say this as someone who has 5 different insertable toys lol, plus their lube makes it nice, it's a bit better than the normal lube / waterbased boring stuff.
>>
>>27018703

you lot will be in nappies by 50
>>
File: image_big_14779467.jpg (25 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
image_big_14779467.jpg
25 KB, 250x237
I have the sex in a can one, bretty good, recommend. Avoid bootleg copies.
>>
>>27019232
Looks pretty good, I'll take alook at that one.
>>
>>27019232
Clever. Exactly what i would have done.
>>
Asking which fleshlight is best is like asking which Mac is the best for gaming.

>>27018700
This guy knows.
>>
File: 1_1395813701_m_00S0o.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1_1395813701_m_00S0o.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
get this desu
it even has teeth
>>
>>27020092
>do some quick research
>forget fleshlight forever

Thanks senpai
>>
Just don't kid yourself into thinking you have an average cock and make sure you get the tightest version you can buy for your pathetic dick.
>>
>>27020810
>tfw you will never bottom out on even a piece of silicone
gg life
>>
>>27020810
>trying this hard

Good attempt kiddo. Keep going though. You'll get there one day slugger.
>>
>>27018676
I've had lots of different types, the only pussy one you have any business getting is the STU

http://www.fleshking.net/fleshlight-reviews/review-fleshlight-stamina-training-unit-stu.php

If you want a blowjob one, get the swallow, its the only bj one they make

If you want an anal one, get the forbidden, its the only anal one they make
>>
>>27018676
>>27021602
Also pic related

Here are the pics themselves

http://imgur.com/a/GaJtx
>>
got a mini-lotus for my mini-penis
it was real good, getting a see through one next
dunno what pussy feels like but shit was great
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.