[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a fellow robot out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
I'm a 20 y/o kissless virgin, I've never even had a proper conversation with a girl before and i really need your help.

Basically I "met" a girl on the course I'm taking 1 week ago. By met, I mean stared at her from a safe distance.

shes very shy and she sits alone during lunch breaks, I also sit alone. During the ice breaker on the first day, she mentioned she likes anime. She looks a lot like pic related, basically she's absolutely fucking perfect.

My question is, how do I get her to be my gf? I have no idea where to begin. We're both very shy, so it's going to be difficult getting a conversation going. I'm too much of a beta to ask her if I can sit with her anyway.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?
I've literally never felt this way about a girl before, I need her to be my gf. help me out lads.

>inb4 "jus b urself :)"
>>
>>27018054
If you ever want to have a realistic shot at being with any girl, stop acting like a bitch and say hi. You are interested in the girl right? Then ask her something that you want to know about her to get the conversation starting. It's not exactly rocket science. Also make sure to properly listen to what she is saying. If you can't remember anything she said the next time you meet her, she'll think you're only interested in getting pussy.
>>
>>27018054
Dress nice and smell nice, be as confident as possible and talk about things you both are interested in, don't pretend to know anything you don't not to make an ass of your self, and most defiantly don't >be your self.
That's all I can give for I don't know much and the only girl that I been out with grew up with me and that helped me a lot getting to her.
>>
>>27018054

Well you know she likes anime. If that's also an interest of yours, then that's your conversation starter. Just talk to her, man. It's the only way to know if will work.

Don't be clingy or desperate, though. Quit staring at her "from a safe distance" also. You keep doing that, she'll start to notice if she hasn't already.
>>
>>27018228
>Quit staring at her "from a safe distance" also.

Yes, this is the mark of the autist. If your eyes meet you should give her a warm smile, not a death stare.
>>
File: Ca4sitpW8AAJ1Ii.jpg (28 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
Ca4sitpW8AAJ1Ii.jpg
28 KB, 500x432
Give her this card
>>
File: 1457012485094.png (83 KB, 540x424) Image search: [Google]
1457012485094.png
83 KB, 540x424
>>27018054
I think you'll find better advice if you asked in >>>/adv/ op.
>>
Well, the just be yourself part almost hit the nail on the head. That shit comes later though.

I've dealt with shy girls before, no expert though. The problem, unless you are ugly as fuck, is that they literally fall in love almost instantly. So as long as you get the bloody courage to go to her table and ask if you can sit with her, it's smooth sailing - then you can act as retarded as you'd like. Also, I guess you can get a really small meal, so when you've eaten and are sweating like a pig, you can say you gotta fly or what ever the American expression is.

Also, you know you've made it when she starts talking about her family, which is usually at least kinda fucked up with these shy girls.

Good luck, anon
>>
The first step in growing a healthy and worthwhile relationship is determining exactly what companionship means to you. So if you figure that out, then you can approach the girl with a goal in mind and it makes it all pretty ezpz
>>
>>27018054
Approach her with something simple like you heard from the first introductions she likes anime, ask her what her favourite is. Where she's from, Why's she on the course etc etc approach her as you would like to get to know her as a friend then when she's good and primed Bam hit with the you're cute like (one of your waifu). She'll start melting which is a perfect time to bring out the rohypnol and drop it in her drink. Then find a quiet spot and you know what to do after that you dog, you ;)

The next day you can go back to giving her autismo face from across the hall.
>>
I'm willing to bet some money Chad has already defiled her.
>>
>>27018469
If she's truly shy, Chad would intimidate her

I guess for unpopular girls, Chads are like
Staceys for unpopular guys. Sure he might be an asshole and she might be a bitch and you don't want anything do do with him or her, but you wouldn't turn down the offer to fuck if he or she offered.
>>
>>27018249
>>27018228
>quit staring at her
I'm not staring at her intensely, I'm too much of a pussy to do that. I just sweep the room and get a cheeky look at her. She's probably caught me though, fuck.

I kind of like anime, I'm not a huge fan. I've watched like 10 anime, I guess I can talk to her about it though.

>>27018299
>the problem is that they fall in love instantly
Not a problem, that's what I want desu
I am very ugly though, not quite egg man tier, but certainly aestheticly displeasing.

>>27018223
I have to wear a suit every day while I'm on the course, so that's easy.

>>27018469
I'm guessing that too, but I don't care. My biggest worry is that she's got a boyfriend. A guy commented on her anime profile picture on Facebook and I almost flipped my shit until I looked at his page and in his bio it said "trans/gay".

She is really shy though. She has the same autistic mannerisms as me.
I CAN DO THIS
I'm so excited and scared at the same time, this is intense.
>>
>>27018677
Well, go for it
And if she isn't interested, then oh well
Just move on
>>
>>27018677

>I'm so excited and scared at the same time, this is intense.

Best feeling in the world, mate.
>>
>>27018228

i dont get these type of things anyway

who the fuck wants to talk about anime with someone unless you're looking for recommendations

girls who like anime will tell you they watch bleach and naruto and what are you gonna say to that? "oh so you like shit for children?"

even if you do like anime for babies what are you gonna say MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS SASUKE :D
>>
>>27018788
I hope OP never comes back here.
>>
>>27018054

I love shy girls but the thing never worked. We are both too silent and without initiative.

I need someone a bit warmer and more extrovert than me.

Ask her about what kind of anime she likes. Do not approach her too directly
>>
Just cause she's shy doesn't mean she's single you dumb fuck. Your projecting on her way too much
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.