[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything a 5'4 manlet can do to make his life worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: crying pepe.jpg (47 KB, 492x487) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
47 KB, 492x487
Is there anything a 5'4 manlet can do to make his life worth living?
>>
>>27017839
>tfw not a manlet
>tfw 19 and losing hair
>tfw no one will ever love you
>>
>>27017839
My mother is 5ft 5 lmao
You are literally smaller than my mother
How does it feel that no one will take you seriously as a man?
>>
>>27017839

Stop visiting this board
>>
>>27017839
>Is there anything a 5'4 manlet can do to make his life worth living?
Become a trap.
>>
>How does it feel that no one will take you seriously as a man?

It feels very painful desu anon
>>
>there's a manlet hate thread up on /cgl/, right now

Man, I feel terrible for manlets
>>
>>27017839
Become a trap and start sucking dicks. You might also consider taking hormones.
Btw it works best if you're Eurasian, since they are natural cuckold sissy sluts who just need to admit to themselves that they could never please a women, only men.
>>
>>27017955
Listen to him, OP
LEAVE!!
It will go further downhill, if you stay.
>>
Get a good degree or two, get a highly paid job, and fuck bitches.
>>
Religion.

+ leave this board.
>>
>>27018012
link pls

original commento
>>
>>27017839
Move abroad. It'll give you plenty of interesting experiences and you're much more likely to pull women. It worked wonders for me.

t. another 5'4'' manlet
>>
>>27017839
Start working out 3 hours a day and spend the other 21 angrily shitposting on /fit/
>>
>>27017966
>>27018029
Listen to these anons. It will allow you to live life on easy mode.
>>
>>27017839
You can become an artist or philosopher.
You could dazzle everybody thanks to your unique point of view.
>>
when girls found out cr1tikal was only 5'6" they said that was adorable and a couple of them were even more attracted
don't lose hope
>>
>>27017839
Acquire money through a high-paying career or win the lottery if you're some lucky fuck
>>
>>27017839

>you're short
>your dick's short
>life's long

OK.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.