[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
neet encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 12.jpg (113 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
113 KB, 1023x682
have you ever had a fellow neet encounter irl? like, you went out to get your food/booze/whatever and you locked eyes with a fellow loser/failure/neet and you just both intuitively knew you were brothers lol

>went out to 7/11 yesterday
>2 am, im a jobless loser etc., bad sleep schedule, bad everything
>go in and start grabbing my yummies and manchild energy drinks when a sight catches my eye
>a man lethargically walks in with a big classic neckbeard, autism shoes, large black shirt with hairon it, and had earbuds through which i can absolutely hear music from haruhi
>hes gotta be at least 25
>he gets almost exactly what i get, except he gets a big bag of funions as well
>at the register, we awkwardly walk up at the same exact time, can hear his music again
>he tries to let me go first, and i him. i finally go after an awkward standoff
>say 'thanks man'
>'no problem...'
>we are so alike, yet so distant... a serendipitous moment ill never forget
>>
there's a 30 year old NEET who is also virtually a shut-in a few houses down from me. i remember he was always considered weird by everyone's parents growing up too, we weren't really supposed be around him alone. he would come to cookouts we had and kind of awkwardly follow his dad around and never talk.

i never thought i'd turn into him. now i am him and he is older and wiser, but the same. i consider him to be the alpha NEET in my neighborhood. the pack leader.
>>
>>27017921
i bet you guys have a lot in common. either that or he is some sort of retard or psycho but is medicated
>>
I've seen some that are he next level. Wizard kings for sure.
I've met other people who have been /r9k/ browsers.
But I have never met a true roboto like myself. In fact, they don't even exist.

>I am a unique special snowflake
>>
>>27017954
haha. i have talked to my parents about him before. i guess he dropped out of school and he just never did anything after that. my mom says when he was little, his parents would tell my parents that they constantly caught him "playing with himself". but i guess he doesn't really have any disabilities.
>>
File: 1457116354126.jpg (38 KB, 378x700) Image search: [Google]
1457116354126.jpg
38 KB, 378x700
There was this guy who'd come into the gas station I used to work at with his mother sometimes. She was a meat goblin with no business reproducing but of course she did it anyway. Her son was the sweatiest, greasiest, fattest most big nosed piggly motherfucker I've ever seen. Had to be over 30 years old, wearing kids graphic tees with running shoes and white athletic socks pulled all the way up his bulging calves. As if he was going to be doing something athletic. He'd whine until she let him pick out as much candy and snacks as he could carry plus two large-sized 32oz fountain drinks. I remember going into work one afternoon and finding the fountain broken. My coworker told me that a woman and her adult son had some "issues" with it... I rolled back the security tapes to see and it was THAT guy. He broke down and threw a fit lying on the floor because we were out of the syrup for his favorite flavor of soda and he was absolutely NOT okay with getting something else from the cooler.
>>
>>27018006
where have you seen the wizard kings lol and have you ever talked to them
>>
>>27018043
>>27018061
lmao.

bloxzcxz
>>
both of my uncles are 50+ and mega neets
>one lives in a small house tifht next to his mothers house and lives off the his government disability checks
>other uncle lives and works in a small town museum that also has an apple orchard on the property he tends too
>both without wives or gf's
>>
Have you guys ever even been to a convention? They all gather to by hentai.
>>
>>27018187
they might just be gay
>>
>>27017797
that's fucking beautiful anon
why didn't you strike up a conversation about haruhi though?
>>
>>27018263
such a thing is not a possibility
>>
>>27018187
if hes employed he isnt neet dumdum
>>
>>27018263
i think we both value being alone and disconnected. plus i can't talk to people really, especially in public.
>>
This thread makes me want to kill myself more.
>>
>>27017797
>lol

Stop being underage.
>>
File: 0593 - PMFB60Q.jpg (22 KB, 349x262) Image search: [Google]
0593 - PMFB60Q.jpg
22 KB, 349x262
It would be extremely difficult to see another shut-in in real life. You know, because they rarely leave their house, and because they have crippling social anxiety and have a panic attack if you look at them funny.

>tfw i'll never have a fellow neet to have potato chips-munching, dark souls-playing, berserk-reading evenings while discussing atheism.
>>
>>27018336
You guys dont value being alone, no one does. You both just suck at making new friends. Being selective, wanting a small groups of friends, and having poor social skills =/= liking being alone
>>
>>27018720
>t would be extremely difficult to see another shut-in in real life

For you
>>
>>27018720
please be in the 802 so we can be best robo bros
>>
>>27018866
i'm not amurikan sadly.
>>
>>27018991
damn man

Original
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
>kid comes in with his mother to sign for a new flat, hasn't washed in a while, smells of cheap body spray, video game t-shirt, neck beard
>figure he likes games, started discussing Resident Evil
>he gets carried away, I don't have time, steer conversation back to signing contract so I can go and eat my lunch
>hand him the keys, joke that he can have all the wild parties he wants now, providing he invites me and my team
>laughs all round
>shake his hand, he stutters for about a day and tells me he won't forget my invite, tries to force what I can only assume was a wink, I laugh awkwardly and walk off
>colleague tells me he turned to mum and asked if I was really serious
>"don't be so silly"

Pretty sure he was muttering "fucking roastie" under his breath as he left.
>>
File: 1441481664759.jpg (42 KB, 620x421) Image search: [Google]
1441481664759.jpg
42 KB, 620x421
>>27017921

As an old NEET, (nowadays just spergy wageslave) this made me laught more than anything i saw on the interenet in the last week, thnx anon.
>>
>>27020117
Is this a true story? Gjaksndksks
>>
>>27018043
>caught jacking off by parents
>this indicates to the parents he should be avoided
>>
>>27020117
btw im a gril lmao
>>
I'm pretty sure there's a teen 16-17 yr old NEET I always see at my local shopping centre. He isn't a robot NEET though, more of a Chad NEET that just walks around with his friends and rides his skateboard everywhere, there's no way he is old enough to not be in school though and is always there during school times.
>>
>>27018720
>tfw no neet friend

I wish it could happen.
>>
>>27017797
>be 24y/o 300lb socially retarded NEET
>outside cleaning leaves last fall to at least help out
>that one fat asian kid across the street is doing the same
>he's always about during school, pretty sure he doesn't work, has to be in 20s least
>in that moment of leaf cleaning we lock eyes
>no words spoken, but it felt like in a split second a conversation of kindred spirits was had that day

i'll never forget you, asian guy
>>
>>27018043
Sounds like me. I haven't left the house in 10years
>>
>>27018734
I have a pretty good social life and I fucking love being alone. I just love it. Silence, it's just me, it feels so good.

It doesn't have to be home either. I can be all alone on a street and I would start feeling chill and great all of a sudden.
>>
File: 10 years later.jpg (2 MB, 2576x1952) Image search: [Google]
10 years later.jpg
2 MB, 2576x1952
>>27017797
I know you did not directly imply the image you used was a NEET, but I would like to say I wasn't one at the time that photo was taken. I was in college and had a part-time job.

But I have been a NEET for years at a time (fortunately not at the moment) and I have had many encounters like that.
>>
>>27023970
Also I wrote the wrong date on that photo..., I can make another but is it really necessary?
>>
>>27024001
Yes no one believes you fagboy
>>
>>27017797
i went to the unemployment office. I was wearing a windbreaker, jeans, and a toque and i had a early beard going. Completely casual.
I saw a reddit tier autist there too and he was wearing a matching suit, poorly fitted, and a fedora. He gave me a dirty look, or he was just an angry person.
It kind of weirded me out.
>>
File: corrected.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1952) Image search: [Google]
corrected.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1952
>>27024068
Alright. Same sheet of paper, same background.
>>
>>27024151
>>27023970
Are you a NEET now though?
>>
>>27023908
I'm talking about people who are actually alone as in no social life. You just said you have a good social life. Of course people enjoy having a break from people, I do too. The other guy and his manchild NEET guy he met seem to not have a social life/friends and no one actually likes that unless you're like the Unabomber. I know because I've been in the same situation, still am really, but it always feels good when I have social interaction with people I like
>>
>>27024151
>>27023970
>>27017797
At least wear socks you fucking faggot
>>
i used to have friends online, now i dont. talking to someone 1-2 hours a day was boring for me simply because of shittier conversations other side initiated, when i started about something interesting all i got was hm, nice, cool. now, if i do not count shitposting, my daily words spoken can be shown on fingers.
>>
>>27023970
>>27024151
Looking good, my man.

How old are you now? How do you feel about being linked as a meme on r9k ?
>>
>>27024448
>How old are you now?
In my 30s.
>How do you feel about being linked as a meme on r9k ?
I can't say I enjoy it, but I cannot judge because I have used many other people's photos for similar purposes.
>>
>>27023970
How did the photo end up here on r9k
How did OP get it
>>
>>27024725
I posted it in another thread a while back.
>>
>>27024587
>>27024151
>>27023970
You look like the kind of person who'd be in my social circle, if I had one. What do you do now?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.