[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you spot a virgin? For me it's three things. >he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 253x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 253x191
How do you spot a virgin? For me it's three things.

>he won't joke about sex
>he gets nervous when sex is mentioned
>he uses the virgin walk

For me the virgin walk is the one they use the most, you can spot that a mile away.

Pic related: talking about sex next to a virgin
>>
Mom, i posted it yet again
>>
>>27017394
Do you realize that nobody cares?
Even if they mention it -they forget about you as soon as they turn around, or there phone rings.

They couldn't care less about your sexlife.

Pleas stop making other people insecure for no fucking reason.
>>
What's the virgin walk?
>>
>>27017394
What the hell is the virgin walk? I've seen this posted a few times now.
>>
>>27017394
I'm not a virgin, but joking about sex is something I prefer to keep behind closed doors. I'm not a degenerate that needs validation by those around me regarding my sex life.

From my experience (as an older man), most guys that consistently joke about sex or broach the subject often are usually insecure about their sexual performance so they are often compelled to peacock to attract attention to themselves. Women are usually turned on by a more subtle approach, as in, you both know what's coming but leave room for her imagination.
>>
File: 1456482151198.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1456482151198.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>27017504
Yeah, I'd also like to know about that one...
N...not because I'm a virgin...just curious..
>>
>>27017585
>I'm not a virgin,
>I'm not a degenerate
Pic one
>>
>>27017592

too much bounce in their step
>>
File: 1456412810874s.jpg (8 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1456412810874s.jpg
8 KB, 250x221
>>27017585

Pic related.

Tfw people can sense you're a virgin.
>>
File: 1446357349006.png (219 KB, 340x368) Image search: [Google]
1446357349006.png
219 KB, 340x368
>>27017394
How to spot tactless low intellect trash

>they will talk about sex
>they will talk about relationships
>they will talk about their kids

and then I'll excuse myself and make sure I'll never have to see them again
>>
>>27017394
First two are me, though I am not a virgin. I just suffer from premature ejaculation and I hate myself.
>>
>>27017394
Usually the closest I can come to telling somebody is a virgin is when they talk with a succinct intellectual pride like Kevin French from Mission Hill.

Gross nerds with awful personalities have existing female counter-parts out there that they can fuck if they'd care enough to look, so being an appalling human being hardly signifies your virgin status.

I've met totally jacked charismatic black dudes (white dudes too) who have admitted to being virgins. It's really a circumstantial matter of whether or not you're in a setting where you can regularly be around women, enough to have more than just one conversation over a period of time. That's probably the biggest pro of going to school or having a service-related job, the social aspect.

Also what is a virgin walk?
>>
I've spent so much time pretending to not be a virgin that it feels weird when I remember I am
>>
>>27017805
>It's really a circumstantial matter of whether or not you're in a setting where you can regularly be around women, enough to have more than just one conversation over a period of time. That's probably the biggest pro of going to school or having a service-related job, the social aspect.

This is so true. I'm never even around available women. I'm at work all day 5 days a week so that gives me 2 days to go out and meet girls.
>>
>>27017652
That's more of an aspie signifier than a virgin one.
Of course a person who lives by a social codex that is alien to even the shittiest of ugly dork girls with personality complexes is going to be a virgin.

That's like saying it's easy to detect a virgin because their head is malformed, body is contorted, weighs 80lbs, and is manically bound to a wheelchair
>>
>>27017846
Look for and talk to grills online during the evenings and then date them on the weekend

worked for me glhf
>>
>>27017394
How many godamn times are you going to make this thread? I've seen this shit continuously. Fuck off
>>
File: tumblr_mveikmk7Eg1rk9xwoo1_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mveikmk7Eg1rk9xwoo1_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
Who else set out intending to have heterosexual sex but settled for being a gay black cock slave?
>>
>the virgin walk
This just gets funnier every time it's posted
>>
>>27017805
The virgin walk is when you walk I the pads toward the front of your foot and don't start your stride on the back of your foot toward the heel. It makes you look like you're ice skating
>>
>>27017504
The hips don't sway. The anus and all other muscles around the hips and inner thighs are tight. Getting fucked in the ass helps.
>>
>>27017504
it's like when you walk while trying to hold a lump of shit from getting out
>>
>>27017841
I've spent so much time pretending to not be a faggot that it feels weird when I remember that I'm a faggot
>>
> tfw mom caught me virgin walking while holding my poopsock
>>
>am a virgin
>know what the virgin walk is
>u dont have it

Its like the walk that the autistic kid in your art class had. Only a small percentage of r9k people actaully are virgins for the same reasons as the autistic kid in art.
>>
>>27017394
I joke about sex, but I don't joke about *having* sex, and I get nervous as fuck when people start talking about sex in the context of participating in it.

Last year I fucked 26 women from Tinder alone.
>>
>>27018555
It must be nice living in a big city in regards to your slut pool.
>>
>>27018569
That's pretty much the only good thing about living in NYC. That and the food.
>>
File: not this shit again.jpg (50 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.jpg
50 KB, 750x563
oh wow I haven't seen this thread in at least 5 minutes
>>
>>27018202
this is the best explanation given. try it out for a couple paces and you just feel how awkward and weak it is compared to actually making strong strides forward. mega bonus virgin points if you fuck up your arm sway too
>>
>>27017504
You walk on the tips/balls of your feet and don't bring your heel to the ground
>>
>>27018644

wait, theres a virgin arm sway as well? Oh lawd I must look like the biggest faggot ever while walking.
>>
>>27018660
incorrect arm sway
>swinging your arms wildly
>keeping them completely stiff at your sides
>arms completely straight stiff in either posture
correct arm sway
>slight elbow bend
>slight arm sway: arm sways forward as far as your opposite thigh that's moving forward (right leg moving forward, left arm sways forward as far as the right thigh, right arm moves back equivalent distance)
>>
File: sexgender.jpg (420 KB, 1316x867) Image search: [Google]
sexgender.jpg
420 KB, 1316x867
>>27017394

He wants to protect women.
>>
File: wilhelm2-2.gif (253 KB, 800x412) Image search: [Google]
wilhelm2-2.gif
253 KB, 800x412
>>27018725
I do that, but don't do the walk. I am a virgin, though. My walk vaguely resembles a march.
>>
>>27018202
guilty 100% of all the fucking time. not a virgin by a long shot.
>>
It's hilarious spotting loser virgins who do the virgin walk hahah I've gotten so good at spotting them that I could spot them from a few blocks away and point them out to my female friends

hahahha

also girls have koodies, did you know guys?
also if you don't have the latest animal wristband, it means you've never been kissed
hahahhah
>>
>>27018843
I know this is just shit tier trolling but it's hilarious to imagine some retard going around trying to subtly let people know how much sex he has by sperging out about how people walk.
>>
>>27018764
Men don't get pain during anal sex?
>>
tfw people mention sex not just a dirty joke I get nervous and twitchy even though I've fucked one girl before
>>
>>27018202
I'm a virgin, but I don't walk like that
>>
>>27017394
>virgin walk
try harder, there ain't no kids here to fall for this shit
>>
>>27018992
Of course you do, but your self-consciousness has been in a fail-safe mode for so many years now to prevent suicide secondary to involuntary celibacy, that you simply aren't able to notice it.

Notice the white socks in sandals.
>>
>>27018202
This doesn't even make sense, nobody in their right mind walks like that.
You should improve your trolling
>>
>>27017615
He could be married
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.