[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my birthday and I feel like killing myself. I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: hmmmmmm.jpg (24 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.jpg
24 KB, 720x522
It's my birthday and I feel like killing myself.
I thought about continuing editing my new video for YouTube but my monotone voice/weird accent alone makes me cringe so fucking hard that it just makes me want to kill myself even more. All of my friends have betrayed/abandoned me, I've been crying for the past 2 hours and every year my birthdays just get worse. But maybe I should just stop complaining like a little bitch and be grateful that I have a roof over my head.

Anyway, how are y'all? Do you hate your own birthdays too?
>>
kill yourself and stream it
>>
>>27017147
I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction, if I were to do it I certainly wouldn't stream it.
>>
>>27017075
I'm bad. I accidentally hurt my dick on purpose today.
I like birthdays though because it makes my parents feel more inclined to buy me things.
>>
It's just another day, stop being a whiny little cock goblin.
>>
>>27017231
Yeah I guess presents are cool, but I didn't even get any today. But I don't understand how you "accidentally" hurt your dick "on purpose"... just, what? xD
>>
>>27017279
It's not just "another day" because birthdays feel way more painful than regular days.
>>
happy birthday OP, how old are you?

this is an original comment fuck off robot youre so jewish
>>
>>27017312
Thanks! I just turned 19, and thank you for that last part... actually made me giggle :P
>>
>>27017075
go buy your favorite dessert. or just chill its another day.
>>
>>27017348
I bought a tiny cake for like 3 pounds and now my stomach hurts... but I ate it for breakfast at 15:00 so I don't really know what I expected hahaha
>>
>>27017075
Martin? Happy birthday pal
>>
>>27017456
...no? Who's Martin?
I hope this comment is original enough
>>
>>27017075
My birthday today, too, OP. My mom came and woke me up early today by cracking my door open and saying Happy Birthday. Just laid there with my back to her and said Yeah. She repeated herself, and I just repeated myself. Then I heard my door shut and her walk away. I feel like an asshole now.

Going to have to go to work in about an hour and a half. I know this lady I work with who really likes me is going to make it known that today's my birthday even though I told her I hate my birthday and I don't want any acknowledgement for it. I Have a feeling she's going to make me a cake and a card and we'll have it on break. Really hoping she doesn't, but she's too dumb to understand that I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>27017531
Damn, I'd be feeling bad about something like that too, maybe talk to your mum before you leave for work so that you don't feel guilty? The work thing seems kinda nice in all honesty, she probably just wants to make sure you're happy - but I can understand you wanting to be left alone especially as everyone else probably won't be genuine about it and in reality they just don't care. That probably made little sense because I'm an idiot, but yeah.
>>
>>27017531
>My mom came and woke me up early today by cracking my door open and saying Happy Birthday. Just laid there with my back to her and said Yeah. She repeated herself, and I just repeated myself. Then I heard my door shut and her walk away. I feel like an asshole now.

What kind of autism is this
>>
>>27017075
How old are you today?
>>
>>27017075
Look anon, even though every day is shit, take solace in the fact that this day isn't as bad as the one before.
>>
>>27017626
19 years of age brothaaaaa
>>
>>27017783
Thanks for trying, but today is actually worse than yesterday.
>>
Killing yourself at 19 is pointless. Just do something else. Get addicted to opiates, you can balance that for a good few years. Work, save up money, just get high in your spare time to numb away the days. Then travel, do something crazy. Rob a store. Stab somebody you hate. Maybe do something opposite and join a charity organization, go build huts for little African shits, just do whatever.

Why kill yourself when you have so much left to do? I mean if you want to yeah go ahead, everybody has the right to end their life I feel. But it's a waste.
>>
>>27017892

>borderline personality disorder

get treatment for it before it destroys your 20's
>>
>>27018161
...how exactly?
original originality or whatever
>>
>>27018009
I'm not really into drugs and I find weed incredibly boring. But yeah you are right, I should do something useful with myself - I kinda feel productive by doing my YouTube stuff but no one even cares about it and the shitty like to dislike ratio makes me lose motivation constantly.
>>
i dont celebrate my birthdays. seems pointless
>>
>>27018161
i was diagnosed with this recently. how will it destroy my '20's'?
>>
>>27018161
How could you arrive at this cconclusion so soon?
>>
File: simpson go.png (461 KB, 982x668) Image search: [Google]
simpson go.png
461 KB, 982x668
here we go nowwwwwwwww
here we go nowwwwwwwwww
yeeeeeeeee here we go now!
>>
>>27018230

Post channel, bro
>>
>>27019588
I would, bro, but I'd probably get roasted and get even more dislikes which would just make me more depressed... also I don't want people to think I'm advertising here or whatever
>>
>>27019588
also I don't know if the videos would interest you since they're very specific
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.