[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things normies say you hate >"so I saw this meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: XAsSvjsm_400x400.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
XAsSvjsm_400x400.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
ITT: things normies say you hate

>"so I saw this meme the other day..."
>>
>"me and my friend..."
>>
>>27016775
>i'm happy and well adjusted
>>
>"Here's what you gotta do..."
>>
>Who? Oh her, she is easy to talk to anon
>>
>>27016775
>men and women can be friends
>they are referring to attractive people
>>
>"wow your arms are huge!"

I fucking know already.
>>
File: 1456961056394.png (169 KB, 394x735) Image search: [Google]
1456961056394.png
169 KB, 394x735
I swear if one fucking autist complains about normies asking why they're so quiet...

like why does that fucking bother you? I usually laughed it off. What has to be wrong with you to get so ass pained over being asked why you're quiet?
>>
>>27016775
> you need to learn to compartmentalize this stuff
>>
>>27016959
There's nothing wrong with being quiet, there's no reason to point it out. No one looks at an inflated ball and says "wow that ball is inflated!"
>>
>>27016986
nothing particularly wrong with being quiet in itself, but more often than not it's a sign that something may be wrong and a person wants to know if they can help. But obviously anon that person wants to fuck with you.
>>
>>27016959
normies are insecure too
it often seems like the person is in a bad mood, or is thinking something that they don't want to say

I have some quiet autistic friends and I am constantly unsure if they even like me, because they'd never say if they didn't
>>
I hate when girls compliment my dick too much

just fuck off bitch you look desperate XDXDXD
>>
>>27016775
>it was an image macro

Why are "memes" image macros to normalfags. All the time. There is no other type of "meme." LOL LOOK AT THIS MEME > it's just an image macro, every time.
>>
>Calling me 'man' at the end of a sentence

I don't know what it is about this but it drives me up the wall.
>>
>>27017207
because you know you aren't one, man
>>
>>27016983
I've never heard this meme. Care to explain the context in which it is used?
>>
>>27017038
And that person can fuck off normalnigger
>>
File: 1456516443584.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456516443584.gif
470 KB, 200x200
>lol, look how small your arms are
>>
>>27017207
I call everyone "my man". Am I a faggot?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.