[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: normie lies >Don't be afraid of embarrassing yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 15
File: natsuki.jpg (763 KB, 1100x777) Image search: [Google]
natsuki.jpg
763 KB, 1100x777
ITT: normie lies

>Don't be afraid of embarrassing yourself or failing! Nobody will care if you do!
>>
>your problem is your negative mindset
>>
>hard work will be rewarded
>>
Only momentarily anon

Pain is the greatist teacher. So its always present in the best lessons in life.

Horrible nicknames become scars we always look back on.

>>27016624

A negative mindset and either lacking or uninspired solutions.
>>
It's not that nobody will care

it's that you shouldn't give a fuck if people care.

Stop caring about what other people think about you, improve life.
>>
Maybe if you stopped being negative you'd be more successful.
>>
>>27016689
>you shouldn't give a fuck if people care
The only people who say this are people who are naturally liked and accepted. People who can actually be themselves and be liked for it.
>>
>college is the best time of your life
>>
>It gets better

The biggest fucking lie of them all.
>>
>>27016757
I hate when people say this, especially in relation to suicide.

Or "Don't kill yourself, people will miss you!". Maybe they should have showed it while I was alive.
>>
>I've never stopped you doing what you want to do

So long as it suits their interests.
>>
File: bee.webm (324 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
bee.webm
324 KB, 512x512
>>27016595
>just
>bee
>urself

>your comment is original
>>
>>27016720
I think you're putting the chicken before the egg.

How do you know those people arent liked becuase they have the courage to be themselves and can be graceful in their failings and not sperg out when they cant even bench 50 lbs. And are totally okay with being humble.
>>
>>27016834
>How do you know those people arent liked becuase they have the courage to be themselves
Because there are plenty of people who have the courage to be themselves, but theirselves are not attractive or desirable, so they get bullied and ostracized.
>>
>we still love you, son, even though you are almost 30 and have never had a job and live in our basement
>>
>>27016720
If people don't like you anyway then you should care even less about embrassing yourself. Lowering an already negative opinion isn't damaging.
>>
>>27017255
But I want to be liked. And it sucks that I have to lie to be liked.
>>
>>27016720
This is wrong. As long as you are the likeable version of yourself you shouldn't give a fuck if anyone cares or not.
>>
>>27016595
>we're all in this together
>>
File: 1453128892405.png (361 KB, 473x675) Image search: [Google]
1453128892405.png
361 KB, 473x675
>>27017459
>the likeable version of yourself
>>
File: Yoddler_359_Large.jpg (146 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Yoddler_359_Large.jpg
146 KB, 960x720
>>27016624

>no one will ever recognize that a negative mindset is the symptom not the cause
>>
>>27017792
YOU'RE NEGATIVE AND SAD BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE Xdd
>>
>>27017792
That image is a bit edgy teenager, but it's an unfortunate problem. I have a "job," in that I am self-employed, which means that my job is obviously going to take time to build up. Yet all I get from anyone is ridicule about my life choices. Because I wanted to make my own path instead of going to work for someone else like everybody else in the country.

It sucks to have people look down on you for doing nothing, but it sucks even more to be trying your best and still be treated like a lazy sack of shit (just because the work you do isn't "normal").

I guess the normie lie is that "Just be yourself" only applies if the self you are being follows the expected course.
>>
>>27016595
They will care! The question is why do you care about them?
>>
>>27016689
Have you ever seen a sperg that genuinely doesn't care what other people think? You really think they're leading the good life?
>>
File: the trick.png (69 KB, 911x368) Image search: [Google]
the trick.png
69 KB, 911x368
I like to imagine that I've already committed suicide, given up on life, running out the timer, but doing some extra funny shit before the blinds close.

To be honest, I think that's the trick

Also pic related is good too
>>
>>27016720
This is completely wrong and you sound like a huge pussy
>>
>>27016595
This isn't a lie, to get good at something you need to persist with it even though you are utter shit to begin with. Literally everyone with a spectacular talent sucked at some point.

The only thing wrong with it is they are talking about it in emotional terms instead of speaking plainly, but in their own way the normies are right.
>>
>>27016595

But this is true.

It's liberating to realize you're just a background character in most peoples' lives.
>>
>>27018309
That's the point of >>27017792

Everything that doesn't follow a premeditated course imagined by the collective is alien and thus can't be apprehended and must be ostracized.
>>
>>27017792
Hey if you don't like it no one's forcing you to live here
Fucking edgy morons act like someones forcing them to live that life style lol
You can literally do whatever you want
>>
>>27018455
so, basically overtime? works for me
>>
>>27018513
What's your excuse then you ugly faggot
>>
>>27016595
>>it gets better and you'll eventually be happy, fucking LIES, THEY'RE ALL LIES
>>
>depression is real and you should take it seriously!
>some people have more privileged lives!
>wealthy people screw the middle and poor classes!

normies are fucking dogshit. let them fuck each other in the ass
>>
>>27016595
>money can't buy happiness

everything in life is limited to money you fucking normies
>>
>being a slut has consequences
>marriage is risky
>>
>>27016595
Brings me memory from PE classes.
>Haha no t-thanks.
>Don't worry bro, it's not about winning or losing!
>*Miss/couldn't catch ball*
>JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK BRO WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU PLAY FUCKING HELL M8
Group sports, not even once.
>>
>everyone should be treated with respect
No you fucking morons, there's a good reason that Chad is Chad and the fat slob is a virgin
>>
>>27018392
I was that sperg for a while, people would constantly lie and gossip about me and I just thought they were being "xD le randum edgy", I wasn't aware that normies are dumb enough to believe that kind of thing and socially alienate you because of it
>>
>>27018675
all three of these statements are correct
>>
>>27016595
>I'll talk to you again later
WHY DID YOU LIE
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS I'VE WASTED STARING AT THIS FUCKING SKYPE WINDOW
WHY
DID
YOU
LIE
>>
>>27018816
normshit get the fuck out.
>>
>>27018841
explain how some people don't have more privileged lives
>>
>it will all be ok
>>
File: 1.jpg (84 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
84 KB, 600x446
>>27018872
>tfw no one will ever hug you and stroke your head and tell you this
i don't care that it's a lie, i just want to hear it
>>
>>27018868
because you can compare "muh privilege" about as well as you can measure how much you like ice cream. the problem is that normies like you take your own privileges for granted and just talk about people you think have an easier life without even knowing how they live.
>>
>>27018958
I have more privileges than a person born in impoverished Appalachia

the Kardashians have more privileges than me

to deny this is to deny how society works
>>
>>27019024
yeah i deny how society works does that make you mad, normalfag? why don't you check my privilege for me then.
>>
File: 1453184436771.png (167 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453184436771.png
167 KB, 500x500
>>27018675
>You could be the grandson of a disgustingly rich multibillionare.
>You could pay for everything, from high-class prostitutes to your own small town, with your pocket change.
>You wouldnt have to worry about anything in your entire life.
>People on the internet still would say there is no actual privilege.

>Depression is not real
Fucking /b/ normies coming to my board. Kill yourself and take your rollthreads with you, you disgusting normie scum.
>>
>>27016595
>Don't be afraid of embarrassing yourself or failing! Nobody will care if you do!
that's actually true, 99% of people don't give a fuck about you and will forget
>>
>>27019084
>mfw another tumblrina who thinks anyone wealthier than her roastie fucking cunt has no worries in their lives

yeah just go take antidepressants like every other whore. it's totally a real disease.
>>
>>27019104
but the 1% is enough to terrify me
>>
>>27019104
They will give a fuck about it in that situation of embarrassment, which is what matters!
>>
>>27019024
they have greater access to certain resources/connection than you. calling it 'privilege' to imply it's some kind of intentional, structured thing instead of just accepting that there are reasons for asymmetries in life makes you a whiny feminist faggot
>>
>>27019148
>calling it 'privilege' to imply it's some kind of intentional, structured thing
that's just in your head senpai
>>
>>27019115
>people still think billionares have any sort of problems in their lives
>people use mfw without an image unironically
They just hire professional consulting teams and delegate all their responsabilities. You must think the fourth or fifth son of the Saudi family has it really, really bad.
Why the fuck are you even in this board? Go back to /out/ or /b/ where you belong.
>>
>>27019045
If you don't believe normies have privilege over robots you don't belong here you edgy dumbass
>>
>>27019148
Its not intentional or structured, but if I manage to be disgustingly rich, my grandson will probably grow to be a smug normie cunt with way too much money and free time.
If you dont think someone thats born with 4 yatches. a legion of butlers and maids and a medium sized island to their names dont have more privilege than your sorry ass there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>27019202
>literally a feminist on /r9k/ trying to convince anyone about muh privilege

your whole argument falls apart with the existence of recreational drugs. go take your "depressed" whale ass out of here and blog about it somewhere else.
>>
>>27019213
they don't. it doesn't fucking mean anything, normalshit. i could say rocks have more privilege and just say that you don't understand if you disagree. is that how you live your life these days apart from sucking chad cock?
>>
>>27016624
That's actually true.
>>
>>27016794
>Or "Don't kill yourself, people will miss you!". Maybe they should have showed it while I was alive.

I believe this, but it becomes an issue when you know that literally 3 people will miss you, and then you spend every day balancing the sweet release of death with not traumatizing your younger siblings and your dad.
>>
>>27019327
>normies dont actually have more privilege guys trust me im a robot too
This guy is here for the frog memes or is baiting hard.
Either way, /b/.
>>
>>27019348
Yeah me being a 25yo unattractive (despite not being fat and having worked out) NEET friendless virgin small jawed small handed small wristed manlet, that isn't the problem. That would all solve itself if I had a more positive mindset! :)
>>
>>27019271
>my first day on 4chan!
this only shows that you're a normalfuck who whines about not having butlers and yachts, and has no fucking clue how rich people live. if you're anyone you'll likely have smug normie cunt kids, especially if you sit on tumblr all day acting like everyone has privileges that you dont
>>
File: 1455481638832.jpg (99 KB, 753x741) Image search: [Google]
1455481638832.jpg
99 KB, 753x741
>>27019271
What would you call Abrahamovich's future grandson? The one that is going to be born into a multibillion dollar fortune without having worked literally a single day in his life?
Just get the fuck off, normie. You obviously dont understand whats going on in this board.
>>
>>27019409
Genetically superior people have privileges that we don't. Chad, for example, can easily fuck tons of women. That's a privilege.

Being the son of a richfag and being able to live luxouriously without working hard, that's privileged.

But being a retard such as yourself, that's not a privilege.
>>
>>27019395
>trust me male privilege is serious
>trust me white privilege is real
>trust me anyone who feels even a little bad about their lives is a robot
>trust me anyone offended by anything is a robot
>trust me you just don't understand!

yeah it's bait that i don't agree with failed normalfaggots who were raised by whores. it was my privilege baiting you, lardass.
>>
>>27019409
>youre someone who whine about not having things
>multibillionares are not privileged
>"if youre anyone"
Is this your first time on this board?
>>
>>27019480
LITERALLY no one said any of that senpai
>>
>>27019480
>male privilege
>white privilege
fucking normies cant even read. now wait until the >i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>27019479
>if i was a completely different person, i'd have a different life!
wow you don't say....

the grass is really greener? you know what's fucking annoying about all normalshits? every one of them thinks they are special. you'll whine about all the nameless groups of people with no problems or worries whatsoever, maybe even call them shallow or some shit, and then proceed to fill your life with mindless entertainment. you don't even give a shit about what privilege means, you just heard your feminist idols say it so much that it must be how "society works"
>muh genetics
fucking christ
>>
>>27019548
Why are you calling others normies when you're posting EXACTLY like a normie?

You're a /pol/fag, I get it. The only problem is that you're forgetting to use your brain while browsing it. Fuck off
>>
>>27019535
>i'm not like the other muh privilege retards!
okay i believe you. you're not talking about privilege, you're talking about *privilege
>>
>>27019580
because feminist shit is not usually acceptable here. i bet you use your brain really hard when you copy their rhetoric.
>/pol/
how are they any different from you? they even want to be normies.
>>
>>27019612
I'm not a fucking feminist you retard. Women have it easier. They are... wait for it... PRIVILEGED!

You clearly don't understand what the word means. It's not an exclusively feminist word.

Please tell me you're trolling me.
>>
>>27019548
>There are no genetics involved
>With hard work and dedication, everyone can be whatever they want to be
>It doesnt matter if im 5'2" or ugly as fuck, everyone can be just like Chad!
lmao you fucking normalfag. You just came here from Stacy's homewarming party and decided to go check out /r9k/ instead of /b/. You can fuck off now, normie scum.
>>
>>27019652
>muh male/female privilege
>you don't understand
nice. normalshit.

>>27019653
>i wish i wasn't a failed normie!
yeah /b/ is a good place for you
>>
>>27019612
>ur a feminis lol
>white people are privileged
>male are privileged
next time you have to give up your job because a woman has to be in because muh diversity laws, youll think its only fair, there is no way shes privileged.
>>
>>27019709
Alright obvious troll is obvious you can go back to /b/ now.
>>
>>27019709
>Genetics are not a thing guys!
>If youre a fucking orc and dont want to be youre a normie xD
>females dont have privilege, its all a lie!
where the fuck do you come from? Not here, if you denie stacy's privilege, thats for sure.
>>
Hey guys, normie here.

I'd just like to say that while those advices and shit you've listed are mostly simplyfied and sometimes plain wrong/lies, they still mean someone cared about you enough to lie to you to make you feel better.

Most normies don't give jack shit wether or not you love yourself, work on bettring your life, or kill yourself. However, those that say this kind of shit actually have good intentions and acknowledge your existance atleast.

So yeah, no need to follow those shitty advices, but atleast be aware you're actually dealing with a friendly normie when you hear them.
>>
>>27019728
You sound just like the rest of them. Keep going I want to know how the patriarchy is (or matriarchy this time?) repressing you.

>>27019799
>this is where I keep my genetics
You're a failed normie. Who gives a shit about what your excuse is? There's nothing more pathetic than a normalshit who thinks he's special in terms of negative qualities.
>>
>>27016595
nobody cares if you fail
you just have to TRY
not ATTEMPT
if you try you are always respected, it's a human thing
>>
ITT failed normies complain about how they failed because they are cucks. Because they are so cucked, they blame genetics, women, normies without realizing they are a bunch of whiny crybabies who can't accept the fact that the reason they failed in life was because they are degenerate cucks. Literally SJW feminist tier trash who complain about MUH PATRIARCHY, only from the other side.
>>
>>27020447
Nobody is falling for your bait anymore. Go suck your boyfriends dick or something.
>>
>>27020486
I'm not gay. What really pisses me off is your cucked self defeatist behaviour
>>
>>27020555
>I'm not gay.
Sure you aren't :^)
>>
>>27020447
>failed normies
Buzzword.
>cucks
Buzzword.
>cucked
Buzzword.
>normies
Buzzword.
>degenerate
Buzzword.
>cucks
Buzzword.
>SJW
Buzzword.
>feminist tier
Buzzword.
>MUH
Buzzword.
>PATRIARCHY
Buzzword.
>>
>>27016595
Stop caring what people think
>>
>>27019398
Once again, you fags base all of your problems on your physical appearance because all you care about really is sex.

I'm glad you won't breed. Get rid of you.
>>
>>27016595
Actually most people do, unless you make it comical, then they will laugh. Otherwise they ignore you most of the time. The real secret is whether you can just let it roll off you or if you will become an rl lolcow.
>>
>>27016595
They don't care though.

People aren't that invested in YOU. You do something stupid? People will think what a retard for about 5 seconds and then go with their lives. Do you spend all day thinking about everyone you've met who did stupid and embarrassing things? Do you fuck.

No one has the time to think about other people all day, least not someone as unremarkable as you.
>>
>>27018958
So you're denying the actual truth?
Is /r9k/ being invaded? I don't remember it being so fucking retarded.
>>
>>27016654
This depends on the context. In academia, this is very true, my gf published 4 paper in 2 years, whereas im still frozen with fear with my thesis. Thus she has been admitted to several prestigious universities and im stuck in a terminal masters hoping one day to apply to phd's.
>>
ITT: Robots base all their life's problems on whether or not they can get women.

And you have the gall to cry when women get talked about and are given attention...you are part of the problem. Cuckolds.
>>
>>27019653
If you claim to be ugly which is highly doubtful and have never tried talking to a girl then GTFO
>>
>>27020770
Of course you don't care about getting sex from the opposite sex since you're a homosexual.
>>
>>27016624
>>27016654

Both of these are literally true though
>>
>>27016654
>t. A lazy anon who never worked hard in his life.
>>
>>27016624
This depends on what you are negative about whether this is a delusion or bias on your own part. This can make all the difference, sometimes things really are bad and sometimes they are not. Knowing the difference is important.
>>
>>27020652
>NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH IM NOT LISTENIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>no one is judging you, bro! They're all focusing on themselves!
What a load of fucking horseshit.
>>
>>27020791
>This guy wants women to take him seriously
>Makes a fag joke
>Wonders why women think he's a cock
>>
>>27020791
A true robot doesn't care about sex, period. That amount of intimacy with anyone is not even within the realms possibility.
>>
>>27020804
People do judge you in passing but they really aren't all thinking about you all day you narcissist.

If people spent all their time judging other people and thinking about the failures of other's nothing would get done.

Robots do this and look what they get done...SWEET FUCK ALL.

Die. Sooner rather than later.
>>
>>27016721
It can be. Often this requires a little effort to enjoy your life. Not easy I know.
>>
>>27020821
>Wonders why women think he's a cock
See, you're subconsciously thinking about cocks so often that it accidentally slips out while you're posting.
>>
ITT: Pussies who will never pass on their genes

Thank the lord. Nature ha a way of weeding out the retards and weaklings. The next generation of men will be better.
>>
>>27020841
>People do judge you in passing but they really aren't all thinking about you all day you narcissist.
>you narcissist.
Wrong use of the word narcissist, brah.
>>
>>27021000
you're one of us, right?
>>
File: 1326827691968.jpg (12 KB, 231x231) Image search: [Google]
1326827691968.jpg
12 KB, 231x231
>>27021000
mfw this guy is so mad about being rightfully called a retard earlier that he keeps samefagging ITT posts.
>>
>>27019271
I never liked the word privilege. It suggests that its something that is earned and that can be taken away, like how the ability to drive is a privilege.

I find the word advantage is far more suitable. Some people are born with and inherit advantages, be they social, genetic, or resource based. I suppose no one would like to use that word though, given it suggests that those people simply are simply in a better position, rather than maybe we can remove these privileges.
>>
File: 1455292725824.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1455292725824.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>27021000

Oh, look - a fucking normalfag!

>Pussies
We don't fit in your social norms, yeah. Does it make us pussies?
>Will never pass their genes
Probably for the best, I'd rather not share anything with Stacey
>Thank the lord
He doesn't exist
>Retards and weaklings
Fucking literally kill yourself
>The next generation
People who reject social norms will exist forever.

Get
The
Fuck
OUT
>>
>>27020792
>>27020757
>>27020793
>normies tell you that you don't have a girlfriend because you don't deserve one, and are probably lazy
>work hard, go to the gym, get degree
>normies then tell you you're not entitled to anything
yeah okay
>>27016595
>list all the perks I have that make me attractive
>"you're alone cause of your personality"
personality is the normie scapegoat, nothing to say? Just accuse them of having a bad personality
anything but accepting we don't live in a just world

>the grass is always greener on the other side
yeah if you're a greedy first world normie
>>
>>27021097
I'VE BECOME SO NUMB I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

>>27021034
Hardly I'm not an autistic pussy
>>
>>27021172
oh man you're so hardcore dude woah
>>
>>27021138
>first world normie

POO Confirmed

POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>27021208
Nah born in Europe
>>
>>27021172
>Hardly I'm not an autistic pussy
i mean, you must have your reasons for hanging out in a place like this. do you only come here to bully?
>>
>>27020841
Oh look, it's one of the "I le only come here to le laugh at le you" posters. Kill yourself, you little faggot.
>>
File: 1456376453356.png (663 KB, 901x720) Image search: [Google]
1456376453356.png
663 KB, 901x720
>>27020732
>People will think what a retard for about 5 seconds and then go with their lives.
And they'll associate that memory with you, dipshit.

I'm not saying they'll go home and ponder it for hours, but they'll see you and think "oh hey, it's that retard".
>>
>>27021236
>do you only come here to bully?

Yes.

>>27021275
I'm sure you'll kill yourself before I do.
>>
>>27021297
Well then work on not being a fucking retard then. Unless you are one in which case collect autism bucks, know you place and live comfortably.
>>
>>27021358
>Well then work on not being a fucking retard then.
Which is it? "Be yourself, nobody cares what you do" or "stop being retarded"?
>>
>>27021138
>First world normie

SHITTING STREET FAG CONFIRMED.
>>
>>27021138
Girls don't owe you a relationship. You've got a shit attitude
>>
>>27021381
I already gave you options, retard. Stop adding more you meme loving arse.
>>
>>27021138

Dude, you DO have a bad personality.
>>
>>27021431
You said "nobody cares". But they do.

To "work on not being a fucking retard" would be to fear embarrassment and failure.
>>
>>27016794
>mom does not want me to be a MTF trans
>tfw depressed as a male
>cannot tell her about death because that will only make things worse

>move out
am on a 8month waitinglist but calling them each month to move me up on the list sooner.
>>
>>27018675
>/b/'s first inter-board trolling
>>
>people with no confidence, no personality, no skills, no work ethic, and no redeemable qualities complain about how life is hard despite still being stuck in the tutorial mode aka living with ma and pa in their fortress of NEETitude spending their days playing video games and masturbating to Hitomi Tanaka

/r9k/ in a nutshell

just git gud
>>
>stranger danger
>try new things
>you cannot [x] forever
>>
>>27021520
here's the (You), just step away from the counter sir
>>
>>27021415
I never said they did, don't tell people that hard work will lead you to a gf if its not true
>>27021447
you have a bad personality
>>
>>27021650
You got lazy and didn't fix your attitude.
>>
>>27021676
Nah mate you did, I can tell by your writing style
>>
>>27018833
why don't you talk to him first?
don't wait for him to initiate talking
>>
Is this whole crying about no gf thing real? Is that really the biggest problem in your lives? Why do you want some wallet leech in your life?
>>
>>27021928
>wallet leech
no
she would pay for everything
I would be the wallet leech
>>
>>27021928
>hey people that have never been shown love or affection in your life, why do you want someone to validate you and make you feel good? lol
>>
>>27021991
Are you not used to it by now? The only thing I hear from anyone anymore is how I need to "get my life together," but you don't see me crying online about my lack of a girlfriend.
>>
>>27016595
How do you expect to learn if you don't fail?
>>
>>27022168
>How do you expect to build up an immunity to bullets if you don't shoot yourself multiple times?
>>
>>27021928
Eh. It ain't the biggest problem with my life, but the lack of companionship and affection from the opposite sex does get to me sometimes.

I try to occupy myself with other stuff like my studies, but sometimes at night when I'm lying down listening to music, the loneliness and bad emotions all come at once.
>>
>>27017792
Freedom is having the choice to do all of that, being told to do such is just a suggestion.
>>
>>27022187
Yes, learning and getting shot are the same thing.
>>
>>27022187
If someone shoots you enough and you're still alive afterward. You're going to learn to not stand in front of the barrel eventually.
>>
>one (1)
>day
>>
>>27016595
How does natsuki get away with doing nothing again
>>
>>27016595
People do care, make a mistake in the past, people will remember you of it.

You are the one who must not care about it.
>>
>>27022657
kumiko and everyone inspire her to practice
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.