[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to tell why you haven't bought Ethereum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
You have 10 seconds to tell why you haven't bought Ethereum yet?

You want to stay a poor NEET forever?
>>
>>27016041

>Go on /biz/
>Expect quality discussion about economics and finance
>Find out it's just an Ethereum cult.
>>
>>27016069
That cult literally doubled my money within a month. Cry more, nocoiner.
>>
File: 246133762.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
246133762.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
What has /biz/ actually turned into? Two months ago everyone on there was actively calling out ethereum because it's bullshit, and now they all fall for it
>>
>>27016094
>fall for it

Confirmed no coiner who hasn't studied the fundamentals.

Cry more when it reaches 1000$.

Remember what they said about Bitcoin?

Same fucking thing, at the beginning there were guys who said it will go big. Everyone shunned. Then those same people cried when the innovators and first buyers had realised gains and driving in Lambos getting blowjobs from 9s and 10s.

Cry more a year later, nocoiner!
>>
>>27016129
except bitcoin was more than "ITS JUST LIKE BITCOIN BUT BETTER"
>>
>>27016041
I'd rather actually earn my money, thanks.
>>
>>27016152
>10x better than Bitcoin
>solves all current Bitcoin issues

Explain again, how is it not a wise investment right now, when figuratively nobody is aware of it (Google trends show interest only from USA and UK)?

>>27016186
Sure, earn your money at McDonalds like a good pleb you are. Just don't complain when I steal your girlfriend with my ETH gains.
>>
So nobody can answer why you won't buy?

Ok, sure. Ignore this thread, just don't cry crocodile tears a few months later when it goes to 20$.

You should have listened.
>>
>>27016281
I found this article, but I'm not tech-savvy at all: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-ethereum/.

My gaming PC has a i7 4790K with a R9 Fury though, and it's mostly idle.
>>
>>27016281
The Jews and banks won't allow anymore crypto currencies, and honestly reading this thread you sound like a massive shill that wants people to invest in your shitty currency.
>>
This looks like it's probably bullshit, but the slim chance it might not be could be worth going for it.
>>
>>27016344
Now you are thinking.

>>27016355
Yeah, sure they won't. Except the part where they are actually testing Ethereum for stock trading.

Don't believe me? Here:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-banking-trading-blockchain-idUKKCN0UY28W

Yes, it is Reuters. You read that right.
>>
>>27016425
Let us just pretend to ignore that link and obviously sour grape over missed opportunity...AGAIN, like you did with Bitcoin.

Thank God I bought my ETH weeks ago!
>>
okay but can i buy drugs with it?
>>
>>27016551
Yes, you can.AAAA
>>
>>27016568
Are you sure? So far none of the marketplaces are accepting it.
>>
>2000 + 16
>People still falling for the cryptocurrency meme
>>
>>27016676
Yeah, people totally "fell" for the crypto meme by buying BTC sub 1$, then selling for millions and driving in Lambos and luxury apartments.

Totally meme Lambos, meme bimbos and meme riches right?

Or you pretend it didn't happen?
>>
How many ether should I buy now? How can I buy them? What's the current exchange? Why is it better than bitcoin? Why is it different from dogecoin?
>>
what am i supposed to do here?
>>
>>27016703
And while a select few get insanely rich, thousands of fat neets try to shill their shitty currency on 4chan.
Keep memeing, cuck.
>>
>>27016715
>How many ether should I buy now?
Depends on how many you want. You can buy a few hundred at least.

> How can I buy them? What's the current exchange?
You can buy at kraken.com exchange with USD or EUR, or BTC
You can buy at Poloniex right now with BTC

> Why is it better than bitcoin?
Doesn't have bugs that Bitcoin has. Allows building of decentrilised apps on its network. Find out more at reddit.com/r/ethereum

>Why is it different from dogecoin?
Same thing. Dogecoin is just Bitcoin clone with different font and larger cap.
>>
>>27016758
Those few originally shilled Bitcoin on /g/ and people ignored just like you are ignoring now.

Again, the history repeats itself. Hope you enjoy being left out of the train for the second time. Just don't cry about it later.
>>
ITT:
How to waste time and money!
>>
>>27016780
Don't worry for me, I'll be fine. What are you still doing here by the way ? Go get rich, memecuck !
>>
>>27016836
Already did. Just educating the plebes.
>>
thanks in advance for my Lotus Elise
>>
I understand the crytocurrency part of ethereum, but I don't understand the rest of the project. It has stuff like contracts, building apps, and many other decentralized stuff.
>>
>>27016824
Totally wasted my 50% gain in the last month. Show me a stock that does this.
Screencap for your convenience.
>>
>>27016874
Yes, it works as "fuel" for decentrilised code space to host decentrilised apps and shit.
>>
>>27016862
Good ! I'm sure mommy wan't wait till the day you come out of the basement. Have you named your currency already ? I'll humbly suggest "Betacoin" or "Memecoin". Up to you, champ !
>>
>>27016041
you convinced me OP, I will put my entire life savings into Ethereum and become rich, where can I buy $150 worth of Ethererum at?
>>
>>27016884

>implying that a worthless stock doubling venues any kind of valuable currency

Actually LEARN how stocks work, chump.
>>
>>27016909
Care not about ad hominems and no coiner sour graping.

Just telling you the facts.

Conveniently ignoring the price charts, Reuters news doc and fundamentals, I see?

Sure, suit yourself. Keep memeing up on r9k like the good little NEET you are.

>>27016923
You can buy ETH with USD or EUR at kraken.com exchange.

If you already have BTC, you can quickly trade it for ETH at poloniex.com

I suggest everyone to trade their BTC, because it is losing value and fast. There are lots of problems with blockchain lag on BTC, Core vs Classic debates and general problems with ease of use.

Ethereum solves all of this and more.
>>
so it's like at 9.85 usd right now, how high do NEETS expect it to go within a year? 500 dollar per eth coin? 1000?
>>
>>27017080
For starters, it will be 20$ in a few months once dApps start coming out.

After a year or so 100$ easy.
>>
>>27016905
okay, I think I am going to get into this, but I might make some apps for it.
>>
>>27016041
fuck off with your consumerism, normie
>>
>>27017214
Here are the kind of apps that are currently being developed:
http://dapps.ethercasts.com/
>>
>It's a "Satou-kun tries a get-rich-quick scheme" episode.
>>
>>27017290
ya, I was looking at them which gave me an idea to try to make something. Reading the docs right now.
>>
>>27016085
0 x 2 is still zero
>>
>>27017369
Oh, you like to ignore those charts, don't you sour graper. Pic related.
>>
>>27017413
the charts mean nothing, I have literally no money to work with here
>>
Dare I remind you that top banks are testing it and Microsoft approved their blockchain technology.

What, you think you are smarter than Bill Gates and the jews from Goldman Sachs?
>>
whats the smallest amount I can buy?
>>
>>27017868
I think like 0.00000001
>>
lol @ sharing investment secrets to the public
>>
>>27016213
misleading graph. it's only like 9 buck.
>>
How difficult is it to mine now
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.