[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else just not give a fuck about Music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: Dennis_goes_in_for_the_kill.webm (426 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Dennis_goes_in_for_the_kill.webm
426 KB, 720x404
Does anyone else just not give a fuck about Music?
>>
>>27016006
Your life is truly sad if even music cant bring you any emotional sensation. Not trying to be rude but man.. Your life is truly the definition of SUCK!
>>
wow op you're so unique and special
nobody gives a shit
>>
File: 1457012255764.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1457012255764.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>27016006
>lol i don't care about muh music

Good day to you, sir. I tip my hat to you, sir.

have a nice day, sir. *tips*
>>
>>27016006
Yes op I'm in the same boat.
>>27016071
This is more true than you know. I was just at a concert and seeing the way music effected the crowd is crazy while it does absolutely nothing for me. It made me sad because the person i brought with me sufferers from depression but was dancing and going crazy and having a blast. At least she gets those breaks of very high happiness, i never will.
>>
>listening to a song right now and dancing in my seat
>mouthing the lyrics with passion
>feeling the beat

How can you not like music. I'm so sorry, OP
>>
File: 1442052973342.jpg (37 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
1442052973342.jpg
37 KB, 621x672
Pretty much, it just doesn't appeal to me like it used to and I used to be a big musicfag.
>>
I didn't give much of a fuck about music until the later years of secondary school, making friends with someone who did give a fuck and also getting into guitar hero helped with that.

I remember one time before I gave a fuck our english teacher have us some desert island disc type task and I could not come up with a serious answer outside of dumb jokey stuff like "survivor" or "we're all going on a summer holiday". I complained to the teacher about it and she gave me a shitty ultimatum of "it's either we do this or we do poetry" and I was 100% behind doing poetry instead but she just walked away.
>>
>>27016255
No op but i enjoy music enough but definitely not as much as others seem to. Never felt like dancing or nodding my head or singing along. I might be dead inside
>>
>>27016255
Song name? Im not OP

Hey OP I have an idea. Lets try to find a song that will do something to you. Ill start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akhmS1D2Ce4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYM-RJwSGQ8
>>
>>27016268
Its like fapping. You need more sensations with time
>>
If you have trouble being "moved" by music try going back further to music that was purposefully created to be moving and not produced just to make a buck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c
>Finlandia, Op. 26 is a symphonic poem by the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. The first version was written in 1899, and it was revised in 1900. The piece was composed for the Press Celebrations of 1899, a covert protest against increasing censorship from the Russian Empire, as the last of seven pieces, each performed as an accompaniment to a tableau depicting episodes from Finnish history.
>>
>>27016293
This is the song I was listening to. I'm all about the pop jams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5bZuUlftI
>>
File: 1457401226981.jpg (23 KB, 599x461) Image search: [Google]
1457401226981.jpg
23 KB, 599x461
>>27016309
Maybe you're right anon, maybe I just need to fap more
>>
I hate when Stacies say "OMG I just love music, I couldn't live without it!"

No shit, everybody loves music. You're not special, you're just a roastie.
>>
if you whine about normies on this board then turn around and shame OP maybe the shits stuck under your shoe
>>
File: 1457394268252.jpg (94 KB, 1320x699) Image search: [Google]
1457394268252.jpg
94 KB, 1320x699
>>27016545
Pretty well put anon, its just becoming another case "YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I LIKE? WELL YOU'RE SCUM" when this place is generally a place where unpopular opinions in the system are posted so others can relate to that outcasted feel.
>>
Ya, what is the big deal? I don't listen to music at all and people are always like "I will die without music ;-;"
People always freak out when I tell them I don't listen to music.
>>
This is the band that got me into music, and I'm fairly sure the Floyd members weren't normieshits, they made music that had a robot meaning
For example, this is about normie lies etc and prentending to care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMr3KtYUCcI
>>
File: 1433114437239.jpg (29 KB, 483x441) Image search: [Google]
1433114437239.jpg
29 KB, 483x441
>>27016006
>tfw love music
>tfw deaf in one ear
>tfw love to listen to very loud music with headphones
>tfw afraid of losing my hearing one day
I'll kill myself if that ever happens.
>>
>>27016660
Does anyone have CIA in his Mayor of Baltimore outfit?
>>
>>27016545
This board is 100% people complaining about being treated poorly by normal people and then treating people they view differently, and as inferior, poorly

Robots deserve to die
>>
I generally don't and the only music that I like makes my friends cringe. All the music they like and play though stirrs no emotions in me what so ever. There is not really even a middle ground for music for me, I either like it or dislike it and that is defined solely on the fact that would I listen to that music alone.

Whenever someone asks me about a song I have to lie, because people will not like you if you say "it sucks" to everything they like even if you would be your lovely self.
>>
I'm not a big music fan - it's just pleasurable noise with no meaning for me. I still like to listen to some songs on repeat every now and then.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (345 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
345 KB, 750x900
>>27016006
I don't listen to music because "muh kool kidz listen to le kool musik" I listen only to u's songs and Love Live ost in general because I love it, their voices put me at ease, I love all those girls and I wish I had a qt gf like Honoka.
>>
I mean, most music is okay. It's just shitty poetry set to a beat right. Unless it's mindless top 40s stuff it isn't uncomfortable to listen to. It's just not all that great either.

Personally I like to listen to soundtracks and instrumentals as ambient music. It's nice to have mood music. I don't understand "music is my life" types where they'd rather go blind than deaf because at least they can still listen to music. :^)

Maybe it's one of those special snowflake interests that people have to try to make themselves unique. That's why it's not as much of a thing here, because we don't have anything to prove.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBYPyPCqKMI
>>
>>27017031
>I don't understand
dozens of genres
has a lot of replay value
makes just about anything more enjoyable
gives feels sometimes
helps relax/give motivation
distracts from existential pain
>>
>>27016852
Afraid not, amigo
>>
File: 1457455805614.png (47 KB, 522x472) Image search: [Google]
1457455805614.png
47 KB, 522x472
I can appreciate and enjoy a bit of music if its got a good vibe to it, but i've never really been invested into bands like others or gone out my way to find music I like, unless i've come across multiple songs of a band that I genuinely enjoyed.
I don't get why people make a huge deal of it really, music is a very elitist subject nowadays and if you say you aren't all that hyped on it, you're seen as weird. For me, I just can't say I listen to a band when there's only 3 songs I can get into, but others think that's enough to justify being a fan even if say 24 other songs from the same band aren't anywhere near as liked.
>>
man I fuckin love music
it's the only that makes feel stuff
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.