[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 Years old >Cant drive >got depressed in college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1442691196081.jpg (72 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1442691196081.jpg
72 KB, 650x650
>22 Years old
>Cant drive
>got depressed in college and stopped caring so have no real qualifications
>work part time minimum wage job
>everyone thinks i'm the smart but lazy archetype but really im just fucking miserable all the time
>dick doesn't work properly
>have two friends who due to me being autistic as fuck turn down invitations from them to go out most of the time, just want them to play vidya with which we dont even do anymore
>no discernible skills at all, have played vidya and guitar for 1000's of hours and suck badly at both
>live at home
>hairline noticeably going back fast, will be full widow's peak by 25, will have to shave head
>have thought about killing myself literally every single day since i was 17 and never had the guys to go through with it
>arms are fucking ruined from me being a dumbass cutting myself in my teens so never take my shirt off

where did it all go so fucking wrong?
i spent today talking to a 17 year old and she was talking about how she's going to university soon and all that stuff, and i realised that because i've been in this shit job with a bunch of teenagers, and have achieved nothing in that time, i still feel like a teenager and have that mindset but im a fucking grown up 'man'

please fucking smite me god
>>
>>27015701
>arms are fucking ruined from me being a dumbass cutting myself in my teens
Damn this sucks i feel bad for you. Teenagers are stupid
>>
>>27015734
yeah.
i have a load of chicken scratch all down my right bicep and then a huge gash all down my left shoulder where i took a stanley knife and jammed it as deep as i could and pulled hard.

i also didn't tell anyone about it so didnt get it stitched so i have an inch or more wide scar thats like 6 inches long.

i don't even know what story i can make up about it. A girl asked me about it recently when she saw and i just told the truth and she just gave me a sad look.

thats what my life is
pityable.
>>
>>27015701
>>have thought about killing myself literally every single day since i was 17 and never had the guys to go through with it
You could do it by yourself
>>
>>27016170
ayyy

i meant guts
i wish i did
i've even planned how i would with minimum impact to others

i just cant take that final step
>>
you are me in 3 years. Glimps into the future not so nice. Feel ya
>>
>>27017034
just sort yourself out then dude
i know this post means nothing to you having read ones like it when i was your age but trust me even when you're my age which is by no means old, you will be willing to give ANYTHING to be the age you are now

i legitimately think if someone told me i could go back to being 17 again i would kill someone or agree to die at 40
>>
>>27017118
Alreay trying that sorting out... we were meant to die at 40 anyway, oh how humans had a good life as hunter/gatherer
>>
>>27017211
eh i wouldn't get too misty eyed
i quite like things like penicillin, houses, running water, etc
i know what you're getting at though
>>
>>27017281
running water is overrated, you could just camp near a river. And houses only harbor NEETs so that problem would be solved too. Medicin is the problem indeed
>>
I feel the same. I'm 25 yet I work a part time job with some high school kids and some 20-22 year olds. Feels terrible but I have no degree or skills so I'm fucked. I dropped out of college twice because of my depression and didn't really give a fuck about my grades.
>>
>>27015857

Wow. Literally anything would have worked.

>rode friend's dirtbike without protection when I was young
>fell and got a huge cut from falling on what ever
>was like 13 and too afraid to tell dad so didn't get stitches

Boom. Wet.
>>
>>27018045
A lot of people are smarter than that. If somebody else does it or knows someone who does that they immediately notice all the other little shit. It's no easy hiding
>>
File: 1448911246382.jpg (17 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
1448911246382.jpg
17 KB, 528x480
>>27015701
Damn dude. Just know that I empathize fully.
I'm sorry there isn't more I could do for you, truly I am anon
>>
>>27018172

Actually, yeah, my bad. Didn't take into consideration the other cuts.
>>
suicide is always the right answer
legalize euthanasia when?
>>
you sound pathetic. what was the point of saying all that. get over yourself.
>>
You're young as fuck, anon. Younger people than you just keep adding up every second, that doesn't matter. You're not fucked, you really aren't.
My friend was a long time heroin addict with crippling anxiety and deep cutting scars. At 28 she woke up, kicked out anyone who was still passed out on her floor and got back to college. She still has those scars and panic attacks, but things are better. I don't know how you take this, but I just want to say that you're far from a lost case.
I-I think you can do it!
>>
>>27018883
>She
lol

happy international womyn's day btw xDD
>>
>>27018914
What are you even trying to imply in this context? It's not like someone came and pitied her and helped her in any way because she was a woman. Are you saying a man in this situation would have never been able to do this by himself for some reason? I honestly don't get your meme.
>>
>>27019039
"Beta" insecure women get treated better than beta insecure men. Don't even try to claim otherwise you fuck.
>>
>>27019039

Roastie Detected. Your facebook needs updating, sweetie. Off you go!
>>
>>27015701
OP join the military
do it for yourself and your country
>>
>>27018883
What a retarded fucking faggot. I'm so mad for coming to /r9k/ today and seeing this post. What has happened to this place?
>>
>>27019062
I never even talked about that. None of what I said was directly about interpersonal relations. Solely about mental health. I also never said her life was the worse it could get. It is quite possible your life sucks even more. Congrats.
I don't want to hijack OP's thread any further.
>>
>>27015701

I'm 25 years old, OP. I share some feelings with you, such as wanting to kill myself every single fucking day and my dick doesn't work properly.

The difference between me and you is that I finished college. I'm a medical doctor. And you know what? I still feel fucking miserable.

It doesn't get any better. At any point. I just with I would go to sleep one day and never wake up.
>>
>>27019100
>>arms are fucking ruined from me being a dumbass cutting myself in my teens so never take my shirt off

No military will take him if he's got a history of self-harm
>>
>>27019188
It was easier for her mental health and life to get better because she has a vajayjay. The avgerage woman has it easier than the average man.

inb4 >women get paid less

Fuck off you deluded normalfuck.
>>
>>27017791
Yeah it's shit isn't it
I still feel like a teenager then look around and I'm like one of the oldest people at work that isn't a manager

>>27018045
It's not one cut though it's a whole bunch of lines running at angles all the way down my arm to my elbow.

>>27018227
I made my grave time to die in it I suppose. It's not the idea of the work I have to do to fix my life in the day to day sense but once I fell off the path of go to higher education get job that my parents laid out everything seemed so insurmountable you know?

>>27018883
>she
DROPPED
Literally apples and oranges. A girl with half of my problems or equivalent ones would still have twice the emotional support and pandering than I do. Also a line of people waiting to fix my problems because lol vagina. Kind words but let's be realistic here

>>27019100
My country is a sharia infested shit hole that gave up its empire and becomes more of a nu leftist dystopia everyday. We fucking ban pictures of women in bikinis here, arrest people for carrying screwdrivers and let 'Asians' molest our youth in scores and then justify it with the tired 'not all X' line. Fuck my country. I do like certain aspects of the military though but like Anon said I doubt they'd take a self harmed even if it was years ago and kid shit

>>27019218
At least you have one achievement though, passing. You also probably don't earn minimum wage and can afford to move out and have a car. If by some chance I get some girl to pityfuck me I can't even bring her home to disappoint her with my broken dick :^) not saying you have it great but I'd gladly swap positions. However you earned it whilst I was being a lazy degenerate so good on you dude.
>>
>>27019265
Also I have to agree with is guy
My life would be objectively easier if I were female. This is simple fact
>>
Really old guy here. It's not what you know, it's who you know. Go to political rallies, offer to help a candidate. I know it may take real hard effort because of any social stress. But its how you can get good things to happen. Also go take civil service tests, it may lead to a lifelong career and income. Take night classes or a class at community colleges. You're so young, you have a lot of possibilities and few limitations other than sucking at vidya, lol. Good luck anon.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.