[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, ask a psychopath anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: photo-7846.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
photo-7846.png
22 KB, 217x225
So robots, ask a psychopath anything.
>>
>>27013421
is this something that can be learnt

have you always been a psychopath

are you trolling and not actually a psychopath
>>
>>27013421
It's called anti-social personility disorder now, friendo :^)
>>
>>27013442
No, I was born this way.
Yes
No
>>
>>27013421
do you have minor disconnects with the world
and just completely go off the deep end sometimes then bounce back and totally forget what happened?
>>
Hellow fellow psycho
What is your root of desire for murder?
I desire to kill because they are unpure, but alot of you murderfags just wanna kill for the thrill. Elliot Rodgers was a fucking pussy absolutely tasteless. They didn't even know why they died, you have to tell them and leave survivors like Columbine so they can come to little kids schools and tell them a great story.
>>
>>27013491
You sound more like a sociopath
>>
>>27013565
That's also not a real disease anymore :^)
>>
batman no longer exist

what's the point of your existence?
>>
>>27013582
so does that mean psychosis/mania isn't one either?
>>
>>27013609
Nah, they are still a thing :^)
>>
What happens when you meet another sociopath/psychopath, OP?
>>
>>27013627
fug well
i've haven't had any close calls with the first for a long time and the second has been under control for a while now
no pills or fuck all either
lied to a shrink to avoid it
worked out bretty gud
normal as fuck now but a failed normal scum
>>
are u INTJ?
>>
What's it like being an edgy 14 year old?
>>
Have you ever stuck lego bricks in your bum?
>>
>>27013421
inb4 some normie starts posting funny hat memes

Also, i have no desire to ever kill people that arn't a threat to me but i still have 0 empathy and a great interest in war and violence.
Am i some kind of low-test psycho or just an asshole?
>>
>>27013565
What the fuck is the difference?
>>
>>27013658
Rather sure most psychopaths don't reveal their illness to most people, so chances are it'd look like a perfectly normal conversation, since both of them would pretend to be normal.
>>
>>27013722
one will kill you while looking in the eyes
the other will kill you while giving a smile
>>
>>27013718
>Am i some kind of low-test psycho or just an asshole?
An asshole with a shit/no moral compass.
>>
>>27013718
Youre a literal edgelord. I would love to see a picture of you, you're either a scrawny little weasel or a fat sack of shit.
>>
>>27013760
Neither mate, i look pretty average.

>>27013748
thats what i thought
>>
>>27013677

>INTJ

this is a meme, stop please.
>>
>>27013744
Is the smiling one the sociopath or psychopath?
>>
>>27013421
Hi robots, I'm a psychopath as well. Once I saw a dead guy on the news and felt nothing. I went back to playing vidya like nothing happened. AMA
>>
What show made you "realize" you are a """"psychopath""""?
Dexter? Hannibal? Sherlock?
>>
>>27013786
sociopath they are the mind games type
psychopath is the texas chainsaw massacre type
>>
>I am a middle class suburban child who has lived a pretty uneventful life other than people hurting my feely weelys at school and girls not dating me because I'm a creep

The thread
>>
File: 1451913513401.jpg (59 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1451913513401.jpg
59 KB, 500x594
>>27013813

Once i watched a pigeon die, i was never the same after that.
>>
>>27013421
Some psychopaths do feel empathy to an extent, do you?
>>
>>27013801
congrats, it's the other way around
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.