[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy female rights day, r9k!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (124 KB, 294x279) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 294x279
Happy female rights day, r9k!
>>
>>27013301
I fucking love Max.
>>
File: e194af6c4f1c8871f537ea8d33429108.jpg (625 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
e194af6c4f1c8871f537ea8d33429108.jpg
625 KB, 1600x1000
Reminder that there are degenerates out there who sacrificed Chloe.
>>
>>27013394
I can't even think about it.

Fuck Arcadia Bay it's a shitty town anyway.

They got like 5 grand from hadicap funds and a car, they can go anywhere and can also win lottery with time travel power.
>>
>tfw no blue haired BPD gf
>>
>>27013301
Uh, that international women day not rights day.
Btw - why are you posting female holidays on r9k?
>>
>>27013394
but she would hate herself for life if you let innocent people die ;-;
cant let bae go through that
>>
>>27013521
Not everyone died, only some. The town got destroyed but lots of people survived.
>>
>>27013301

It's not female rights day. It's just woman's day.

Can any German anons confirm that there is a decidedly awesome Men's Day that involves pulling a wagon full of booze and food into the woods with your male peers and not being allowed to go home until the wagon is empty? That's the only thing that keeps me going in life. Plz confirm.
>>
>>27013542
still a lot of guilt tho
why the fuck did they not punish bay destroyers
>>
DESU if I had time travel powers I'd just gamble become rich and then fuck off to Miami for the rest of my days with a kickass house on the beach and coked out perfect body barely legal hookers.
>>
>>27013543
can confirm but it's called faggot's day and you're not allowed to go home until all the refugees balls are empty
>>
>>27013543
This is correct. Vatertag in west-germany or maennertag if you are from ddr-country.
>>
oh I dont care
here in my basement theres only goatfuckers day, where i go on 4chan on a random thread and tell them to fuck a goat
then i drink lots of cheap wine and giggle like a retard
im 36 btw
>>
>>27013301
tfw my crush likes this shit game
>>
>>27014755
>shit game

Get lost nigger
>>
Max was a kv before kissing Chloe

>you'll never have a pure gf like Max
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.