[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you revenge your shit life and exclusion from society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: basil.jpg (35 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
basil.jpg
35 KB, 640x641
How do you revenge your shit life and exclusion from society?

OP starts:

>take products from the meat counter in shops and hide them behind cereal packages, leave without buying anything

>be in an unpaid internship at a fast food restaurant, put your finger in your ass and dip it in the food

>destroy children's snow fortresses and snowmen

>dont return the tray in mcdonalds

>piss on the walls in public restrooms

Those are some instances which i remember right off the bat, i may post some more later
>>
hey ratters
>>
>>27013193
Hello rato
Original comment Desu
>>
>>27013193
hello rato~ (originalo commento)
>>
Edge: The Thread

hi rato
>>
>>27013193
Helo there rato
>>
>>27013193
By not taking revenge on people and going on about your life and trying to live the rest of your life as much happy you want by proving wrong to everyone that you're not going to be that Sociopath who killed people to prove how much idiotic and easily influenced you are.

Or alternatively. Taking advantages of opportunities and better yourself off your current situation.
>>
>>27013339
Also, helo rato.
>>
whut up rato
>>
Yo rato
What's good?
>>
File: 1436188049518.png (655 KB, 740x720) Image search: [Google]
1436188049518.png
655 KB, 740x720
>>27013339
fuck off normie, bet you were one of those who had to scrub OP's piss of the toilet walls LMAO
>>
>>27013193
By being better than them while disregarding them. I'm too soft to actively cause trouble. However people seem to get pissed off that I'm fairly passive so whatever I guess. If shitty normies want to be bitter and cause themselves trouble over something I could have fixed for them in spite of me, so be it.

All a matter of getting revenge on the people that actually do it and not the other potential neat people that have to put up with similar bullshit.
>>
Fuck society.
I hate them. I hate the government that gives welfare to niggers and druggie single moms, but not me cuz I am white man.
I hate the corporations and the rich that got all the money and power in the world.
And I hate the society, the very common folk, who cast me out as an outsiders, who made fun of me since childhood. I hate women, whores and sluts. I hate men, selfish and callous.

But me. I fight them. At night smash car windows with rocks, aim for the expensive cars, spray graffitti on everything, smash bikes. Crack open post cases, steal and ruin post.
On day, scavenge free food, you mentioned pissing on stall wall, good, my tactic is to take all the toilet paper, throw in the toilet and piss on it. Ruin librarybooks with inkpen, use usb killers to destroy public computers

Thats just the start, remember the world is your enemy, every single man and women.
>>
File: 1457142368521s.jpg (6 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1457142368521s.jpg
6 KB, 250x245
>>27013193
draw swastikas in upscale restaurant bathrooms
>>
>>27013193
>destroy children's snow fortresses and snowmen
too far, you could just be creating the origin story for more robots. unless you know the kid is an entitled chad in the making, you should not do that. 16+ dude.
>>
>>27013670
tits or gtfo cuckfam
>>
>>27013193
> unpaid internship at a fast food restaurant
Does this shit even exist?
>>
ITT: society's rejects commit minor annoyances.
>>
>>27013404
>fuck off normie
Hermit don't go out don't they ?
>>
>>27013193
I flipped off a guy, who didn't even notice that he was being flipped off. That's just the beginning. The beta uprising will begin soon.
>>
>>27013716
fuming, normalfriend? :-)
>>
i have more nut i cant mention em online
>>
>dont hold doors open
>dont tip
>never donate to charity
>not an organ donor
>burn all bridges as soon as people are no longer useful
>dont talk to fat women
>use facts and statistics when talking about women online
>>
>>27013697
Only for people with autism who can't find work, disability care companies arrange it.
>>
>>27013193
Once I was on the bus and we passed a cop car. I muttered "fuck the police" under my breath as we drove past.
>>
>>27013193
'Sup rato ?
Want to chill my dear friend ?
>>
File: 1455162443789.jpg (7 KB, 199x242) Image search: [Google]
1455162443789.jpg
7 KB, 199x242
>>27013847
vt4bw464
>>
>>27013817
That's how you get into fights, you fucking goober.
>>
>>27013860
Oh you are wwwicked Ali
>>
Hello rato

Goddamn
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 944x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 944x577
>don't recycle
>don't wish the cashier a nice day
>love hearing angry normie drivers buzz their horn
>don't pay for movies and television
>ocassionaly pee on my neighbours backyard door
>pee on a road

Hehe... Watch out normies
>>
>>27014102
Absolutely twisted
>>
>>27013757
Angry sperglord? :)
>>
>call the cops on parties
>call the cops on stoners
>offer to buy booze for underage girls outside liquor stores, pocket the money and walk away
>steal from vending machines
>take photos of girls entering/leaving abortion clinics and make sure the shutter sound on my camera is at max volume when I do it
>ignore the homeless
>ignore petitioners
>go out of my way to fill out surveys with negative comments about everything (and sometimes get free stuff in return)
>>
>>27013193
Do you know what? I've had a pretty fucking hard life so far and been treated like a cunt on multiple occasions. But there's no way I'm going to lower myself to the position of a dribbling fucking retard by doing any of the shit that you do. Seriously, are you actually that much of a retard?
>>
>>27014215
>not fucking the girls who want liquor
REEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.