[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>let's go around the room and introduces ourselves and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1415877047669.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1415877047669.png
96 KB, 241x228
>let's go around the room and introduces ourselves and something say something interesting
what the fuck do you do? there's nothing interesting about me, last time I said I liked photography and some girl asked me what camera I use
>>
>>27013014
Make something up, kinda like how you retards make up stories about pretending to be NEETs and autists daily on /r9k/
>>
Just say you have a pet or something.
>>
File: kubrow.png (103 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kubrow.png
103 KB, 400x400
>>27013014
You enjoy photography as a hobby. You have a Canon 1200D. If they ask, you use an EF-S 18-55mm.
They are pretty good, but youre looking to upgrade to a Nizon D7200 when you have the money, honestly you just prefer bigger cameras, they feel better [laugh here]
Youre just a begginer and dont really want to show any photos yet
You like animals, too, but your appartment/residence/parents house dont let you have a dog.
You play videogames and watch some TV shows, but not too much.
>>
>>27013014
Read some basic photography stuff and pretend you actually know about it
>>
>>27013120
You could pretend to be a master photographer just by moving the lenses. There really is nothing hard about photography.
>>
>>27013014
Tell them that you like memes, explain that you are a meme king among your robots on the family friendly site of 4chan
>>
Just say "subs are superior to dubs in almost every case" then sit down
>>
>>27013014

>last time I said I liked photography and some girl asked me what camera I use

Why is this so funny? I instantly pictured that in a comedy show, a la Hello Ladies, with tons of awkward humor.
>>
>>27013108

Can I get one of those for music making, specifically guitar playing?
>>
i go to meetup groups for hiking. it's great because i can practice my social skills with middle aged women. they always seem to have something to talk about so there's no awkward silences. also, hiking is always interesting to people because it means you're active and there's always some kind of adventure each time, even if it's really small, like last time we ended the hike in a polish bakery and i tried pronouncing polish to the qt slav cashier. we both had a good laugh.
>>
I always told them about my cat who has an interesting genetic defect. Is this why nobody wanted to become my friend from day one?
>>
>>27013303
no you just look creepy
>>
>>27013295

Living in a developed country must be fun. We don't have those groups or hobby gatherings for various things here. Didn't make any friends in school or at your job? Good luck pal, enjoy being a loner for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27013322
what country do you live in? i've always thought the most developed countries are the most antisocial.
>>
File: 75acb821eb503076a203160cb1270.png (207 KB, 434x484) Image search: [Google]
75acb821eb503076a203160cb1270.png
207 KB, 434x484
>>27013279
If acoustic. You have a Seagull S6. You know, you know, its a little pricey, but it was a gift and it sounds great.
You started playing on a Yamaha, a FG700S if you remember correctly, but it wasnt yours so you didnt get much practice.
You like how the acoustic sounds, but you really want to get an electric, its just cooler. Maybe a Fender Modern Player Telecaster, or even an Epiphone Les Paul, but you still need a lot of practice before you can start saying you "play the guitar".
>>
>>27013402

Noice. Consider creating a website with these for various interests.
>>
>>27013014
>stand up
>himynamesanonandiliketodraw
>sit down
>>
>>27013402
This shit is too concise and sounds autistic, if you're talking about guitars, just say brand names and body types. (e.g: Fender strat, maybe mention the colour or the finish)

>You started playing on a Yamaha, a FG700S if you remember correctly, but it wasnt yours so you didnt get much practice.

>I started with this Yamaha acoustic guitar, didn't practice much because it wasn't mine anyways.
>>
>>27013700
>He doesnt know what guitar model hes playing
>I played my first videogame on a Nantiando. I dont know which one, it wasnt mine.

Of course you know what guitar model youre playing. If he doesnt want to say what model it was, he wont. But it'll be nice if he knows, so he can google the guitar and at least know what it looks like before they ask.
>>
>>27013700

You're taking this too seriously.
>>
>>27013014
Raat jesus?? That you?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.