[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men not have their own international day? Think about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Why do men not have their own international day?

Think about it, if women were to all stop working for one week life would go on, but if all men stopped working, everything would break.

I think we deserve our own day, that would be fair for both sexes?
>>
Look up gamete production rates between the sexes and 100% of everything about men vs women will become clear
>>
>>27012618
>Why do men not have their own international day?

Pretty sure they do.
>>
>>27012644
yep it's called Girls Are A Faggot Day and it's March 9.
>>
>>27012618
When men can hold a life inside of them and can bear as much pain as we do, then maybe you can complain. Until then, men can shut the fuck up
>>
>>27012630
just say it h0m0
h0m053xu41
>>
File: me.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>27012618
That would be sexist.
also what >>27012699 said.
Eat shit men.
>>
>>27012699
when women can handle a penis sagging off you and smacking you in the thigh, not just a few months in a row a few times in your life but all the time, then maybe you can complain. until then, women can shut the fuck up.
>>
>>27012618
>Why do men not have their own international day?
Well, women needed to have a special day for them since all the others days belongs to the men.
>>
>>27012618
They do. It's November 19th.
>>
>>27012699
>When men can hold a life inside of them and can bear as much pain as we do, then maybe you can complain. Until then, men can shut the fuck up

The funny part is that even when you parody women you can't, because this actually is exactly what they believe
>>
>>27012699
You wouldn't even be able to have that life grow in you without a man, so shut the fuck up bitch
>>
>>27012618
Actually they do, it's been banned from most universities though
>>
File: 1457103828373.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457103828373.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>27012699
BAITO DESU!!!!!!!!!!!You were muted for 2 seconds because the robot is a filthy cuck who needs to eat fluffy testicles.
>>
>>27012699
You should also learn to stop spitting non sense and baiting. It won't get you laid.
>>
Men don't need a 'day' because they aren't as useless as women.

Like when a woman does something, it's an achievement.
>>
>>27012618
they do retard
>>
This is just like retards saying "Where's white history month?" instead of doing a simple google search to ease their ignorance before making it public knowledge
>>
>>27012721
Why don't you just tuck it?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.