[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEABOO GIRLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: sailorn.jpg (78 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sailorn.jpg
78 KB, 600x400
>meet weeaboo girl
>Think she's cool so I reveal power level, start telling her about the relatively obscure anime I like while namedropping animators and directors (I don't actually watch anime anymore, but still have knowledge from back in the day)
>she seems to not long after lose interest. Didn't answer my texts. (I texted her once and she responded not long after, then texted her a couple times again a few days later and she didn't respond)

Did I fuck up? Do weeaboo girls not like guys who are into anime? Next time, should I just pretend the only anime I know are DBZ and Pokemon?
>>
File: f169302256.png (211 KB, 452x397) Image search: [Google]
f169302256.png
211 KB, 452x397
Either you went too fast or she's more into shitty moeblob anime.
>>
>>27012573
Based on our convo she was into romance and shounen.
>>
>>27012589
she wasnt the one anon. If she was she would be ecstatic about you liking anime or at least getting to know you better.
>>
File: 1442499219875.jpg (17 KB, 456x250) Image search: [Google]
1442499219875.jpg
17 KB, 456x250
>>27012550
It's silly to assume any random person would know in depth info about any form of media. If I start to talk about film making techniques for a movie odds are the person will turn off, and mentally block themselves from the conversation, unless the person likes to learn, which is very rare. Best thing to do is to bring yourself down to their level and slowly build their tastes to match yours. You obviously overwhelmed her with information unknown to her, and she turned off. Seems like a terrible person, forget her.
For next time though, if there is one, Naruto and Sword art Online are your bread and butter. Think about the most pleb shit you can think of, and use it.

Also, everybody likes One Piece.
>>
>>27012550
Have you entertained the possibility that you're simply not attractive?
>>
>>27012602
Possible, and I wouldn't feel bad if that were the case. I just wanted to know if I did wrong in this particular case in my approach so I know how to handle the next weeaboo girl that comes along.

>>27012701
Well she seemed pretty knowledgeable, and I felt I did it in such a way that was accessible to anyone. I wasn't just namedropping as if she knew them, but more in a way that I was expanding on my interest. So, for instance, I told her I liked The Tatami Galaxy (then explained what it was about) and that I also liked other MASAAKI YUASA works such as Kaiba and Space Dandy (she knew of Space Dandy). I also went into the history of anime a bit (again, in a more explanatory tone) as a way to explain why I feel anime has changed in the last 30 years.

>>27012744
It's possible, but I felt I was at least a level above her. I'm visibly fit and face is not horrible. She had an average face and body.
>>
File: 1425327006709.png (419 KB, 412x558) Image search: [Google]
1425327006709.png
419 KB, 412x558
>>27012550
>le things in common maymay
She didn't find you attractive. Everything else is bullshit. Do you think she'd care if Chad Chaddington was into anime? No, of course not. Stop buying into this bullshit and start being more handsome.
>>
>>27012550
Not everyone are neck deep into anime m8.

When dealing with weeb girls. Always ask her what she likes instead of shoving all your interest in her.

Like vocaloid songs or something.
Also, its a plus point if you know a little bit of shoujo mangas
>>
Usually the problem is that girls don't actually have hobbies like men do, they might be into anime or video games or the Nihon or whatever but it's more of a social gimmick. I don't think they really talk about it 1on1 or have extensive conversations about details like animators and directors.

I was in this girl's room, she had tons of movies on her shelf. We talked and I casually quoted some of them but she looked at me like "wtf are you talking about". Eventually it turned out she hadn't even seen half of her "collection".

Another girl I knew did this with books. And another one owned almost all Street Fighter games for no reason because she never played them.

I think it's a gimmick in most cases, like an accessory. A conversation starter. But they don't want to actually talk about it for more than five minutes.
>>
>>27012836
Feel ms like you were the one controlling the conversation. How much did she speak compared to you? Like I said some people don't like to be "lectured", and probably doesn't like to lose control of the convesation.
Also, name dropping Japanese names on foreign/casual people makes shit go over their head.
>>
>>27012996
I know how I put it it seems like I was talking a lot but really she was talking a bit more than I was. I felt I was more so "guiding" the convo rather than dominating.

And nah, she was definitely not a casual. She was a straight up weeaboo, like a probably-posts-on-4chan weeaboo. I thought she would have been impressed by my knowledge 2bh.
>>
>>27012550
TS, you do know that that pic is from Candydoll, right?
>>
>>27013022
please see here >>27012911
>>
>>27013022
If she's that weaboo then maybe your problem is that she's as anti social as your average anon.
>>
>>27013040
No. I just Googled "Wapanese girl" and that was one of the things that came up.
>>
>>27013022
Anime knowledge isnt something to be impressed about m8.

You probably sounded arrogant to her if that is what was running in your mind.
>>
Something something women are sluts.

Something something you're getting cucked.
>>
>>27013058
Definitely not based on her Facebook.

>>27013041
Again, maybe she did, maybe she didn't. I'm more interested if this was the correct approach.

And girls do prefer guys they have something in common with so fuck off dude.
>>
>>27013063
I think you might be right. That was actually my suspicion. I have a tendency to be showy with my knowledge about stuff and it probably gives people the impression that I think I'm better than them (when really I just don't know how to talk about things in a better way).
>>
>>27013086
The thing I've seen in "weaboo" girls is that odds are extremely high on them having a bf. Especially since men outnumber women by an extrenuos amount when it comes to anime and video games.
>>
>>27013143
Yea, based on her FB it didn't look like she had a bf.

That's a good point though.
>>
>>27012550

Newsflash: weaboo girls are also into chads
>>
>>27013158
Every girl isn't with a Chad though. Stop this meme.
>>
>>27013170
Come to /r9k/ you get /r9k/

You obviously got her phone number. Did you come off as a person looking for a friend or a guy looking for pussy?
>>
>>27013109
Just ask her the animes she watch, the vocaloid songs she listen to, but dont go into those "did you know" facts. Just talk about how you enjoyed it and how you felt emotionally about it. History and Science bores them to death. Also, read some shoujo mangas so you can have something to say when she's ranting about her favorite manga

I know cuz Im dating a weeb
>>
>>27012550
>>27012550
>>27013158
>>27013170
>>27013109
>>27013074

Who here /vladmodels/?

Where can I find good videos? I can only find ones on bing :...(

#Teammariana
>>
>>27012836
I got a gf because I mentioned Tatami Galaxy. She just wasn't the one, anon.
>>
>>27014015
I just googled "Wapanese girl" and that was one of the first images, dude. I have no idea who these people are.
>>
>>27012550
You probably fucked up and insulted her shit taste. Gotta ease into things like that and read something she's into once in a while to feign interest in garbage anime.
>>
>>27014144
Source pls
Comentario original puto
>>
Whats the source of OP's pic?
>>
>>27012550
Weeb girls are looking for beta providers to follow them around at conventions while they meet Chads.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.